• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

cover (114.55kB)
Disclaimer
First, purchase your free Kindle version of The Wondeful Wizard of Oz at the link below.. Then once the sale is complete, your page should state that you are now entitled to the Audible.com (owned by Amazon now) reading of the book. You need to supply your address but no credit card information.

LINK

Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:

Anne Hathaway did a great job with this narration, but I was bored out of my gourd with the book.

Just a headsup....or rather, this is what I am thinking:
The reason you don't supply a credit card is because you are redirected from Amazon, hence you are still logged in. Amazon has your card on file,
To test, I cleared my history and went to audible, and it didn't offer the Free audible book unless I logged back in with my Amazon account...

This is just my theory...unless I did something wrong, since though free, the page alluded to a free trial in order to get the free Audible credit...recurring monthly fees that you can cancel anytime.

I just went to Audible.com and checked "my account". According to the site, "Membership Plan: You are currently not enrolled in one of our membership plans".

I had no problem getting this deal at all. I was already logged into Amazon.com. I followed the link to get the book, then the audible deal came up. It never asked for a credit card and showed the cost was 0 throughout the transaction.
Thanks OP!

Thanks OP.

Worked flawlessly! Thanks!

This is because Audible is owned by Amazon. They are the same company.

Seems to work for these 10 classics:
linky

Nice, thanks!

Worked like a charm! Thanks, OP. Green for you!

twm01 said:   Seems to work for these 10 classics:
linky

Here's the reader info for the other free books:
A Tale of Two Cities -- Simon Vance
Three Musketeers -- John Lee
Huckleberry Finn -- Elijah Wood
Dracula -- Alan Cumming, Tim Curry, and more
Heart of Darkness -- Kenneth Branagh
Gulliver's Travels -- David Hyde Pierce
A Portrait of the Artist As a Young Man -- John Lee
Jane Eyre -- Susan Erickson
Moll Flanders -- Davina Porter

All are unabridged.

Cool thanks!!

amarynth said:   twm01 said:   Seems to work for these 10 classics:
linky

Here's the reader info for the other free books:
A Tale of Two Cities -- Simon Vance
Three Musketeers -- John Lee
Huckleberry Finn -- Elijah Wood
Dracula -- Alan Cumming, Tim Curry, and more
Heart of Darkness -- Kenneth Branagh
Gulliver's Travels -- David Hyde Pierce
A Portrait of the Artist As a Young Man -- John Lee
Jane Eyre -- Susan Erickson
Moll Flanders -- Davina Porter

All are unabridged.

Plus they are classics that everyone should have in their libary. FWIW, I just downloaded the books as I would much rather read them than listen to them.

dssproxy said:   REPOST.
http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/deal-discussion/1261450/

Yes, there are more than 10 free classic books available actually, check the link and keep the discussion alive!

Anne Hathaway....yummy.

Don't know if I'll be able to concentrate on the book with her voice...but I'll try. :evil:

Sonofspam said:   Anne Hathaway....yummy.

I just threw up in my mouth.

Great deal. Thanks

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014