• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Free can of Friskies good until 6/15, multiple prints, also coupon for $5.00 off of Beneful bagged dog food.
If you don't have a cat, get the can of Friskies and drop it in the donation bin on your way out of the store.

Friskies and Beneful

And don't forget this previously posted coupon for a free can of Friskies or Fancy Feast good until 5/31
Friskies or Fancy Feast

Member Summary

Wow! Thanks!

Awesome, cheers guys!

Nice, thank you!

Chloe, Sapphy, Onyx and Topaz say thanks and puuurrrrr.

I'm heading to Petco today and will see if the expired pro plan dog food can coupon works. Sometimes they are valid for a month after the expiration date if they've not been replaced with a new coupon (this was a tip from a cashier). I'll let you know when I get back.

Ok, my pro plan dog food didn't scan (showed expired), but the cashier took it anyway. So, if you still have one, YMMV

Thanks for these!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014