• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
I know a lot of people have Amazon prime (either paid for it or have the free trial). Anyway, Hunger Games is now viewable for free. Sorry if this isn't a hot deal, if it's bad, just red me and I'll come back and delete it in an hour or so.

Thanks!
linky here

Member Summary

hunger games (265.52kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer

You need to put the price (FREE) in the title, which is what would make this a hot deal.

thanks op, will watch it again now

Gambit3 said:   You need to put the price (FREE) in the title, which is what would make this a hot deal.

If you do, please specify that it is free for Prime Members, otherwise I am sure some people will get confused.

the fact that it's on Amazon prime instant means it's free for prime members

Not to be a contrarian, but the fact that it is on Prime, means that it is NOT free. Just simply part of the paid service. Having said that, I started watching it last night

i dont understand what' the hypes about this stupid movie!
it has all the high tech stuffs which means it based in the future.
but what government or country allow people to kill people as a game?

netnerd said:   i dont understand what' the hypes about this stupid movie!

Umm...have you never read or seen any work relating to a dystopic future? 1984? Brave New World?

busyryan said:   I know a lot of people have Amazon prime (either paid for it or have the free trial). Anyway, Hunger Games is now viewable for free. Sorry if this isn't a hot deal, if it's bad, just red me and I'll come back and delete it in an hour or so.

Thanks!
linky here

They used to block the videos from student accounts and free trials. I know that the student accounts now get the videos, is it that also true for the trial accounts now too?

This is also now streaming on Netflix too!

Thanks.

netnerd said:   i dont understand what' the hypes about this stupid movie!

roman-colosseum.info said: Roman Sports - The Pancratium
At Rome the pancratium is first mentioned in the games which Caligula gave to the people. After this time it seems to have become extremely popular and the consuls had to provide these games for the amusement of the people. The Pancratium was one of the hardest athletic games, or sports, in which all the powers of the fighter were called into action. The Pancratium consisted of a fierce fight involving boxing and wrestling. The fight was not controlled by any rules and biting and scratching were not uncommon. In fact, any tactics were in order that one of the parties might hope to overcome the other. When the contest began, each of the fighters commenced by boxing or by wrestling. The victory was not decided until one of the parties was killed, or lifted up a finger, thereby declaring that he was unable to continue the contest either from pain or fatigue. By this action he declared himself conquered or was strangled.

Public schools...

Not valid on free prime memberships.

I have to argue this isn't free but free with purchase, so it doesn't belong here but in hot deals.

Not a good deal as its not free...

Thanks. I haven't seen the need to pay for this, but we might have a movie night tonight.

FrugalFreak said:   I have to argue this isn't free but free with purchase, so it doesn't belong here but in hot deals.

Yeah, I originally put it in hot deals, but the mods moved it here. Sorry to disappoint.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014