• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
linkie

later, I got to the last page:

Regarding trade publications: your answers have been forwarded for publisher approval. The publisher reserves the right to accept or reject all trade subscriptions. Qualification is not determined by freebizmag.com. If you are subscribing to a particular trade publication for the first time and you qualify, please allow 4-10 weeks for processing before your issues begin arriving. Please note the first issue delivery date varies by publication. You will receive an email confirmation within 24 hours. Please print this page for your records.

Your Selections:

Freebizmag Marketplace Subscription & Headphones
Email: webmaster@freebizmag.com
Delivery: Ship to Business Address
You will be notified in 2-6 weeks if you are not one of the first 75 respondents.
Don't forget to print this page for your records.

Member Summary

headphones (21.41kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer

i'm afraid they might sneak in some 'at-cost' items/goods/mags/etc.

if it says "you could", it means you will not.
this email dropped in my mailbox last night around midnight. At this time, your chances of being one of the first 75 respondents is worse than chances of finding a snowball in hell.

" You will be notified in 2-6 weeks if you are not one of the first 75 respondents. " Ha! Fat chance that will happen! Knew this was too good to be true.

This site is good for FREE Magazines, but they are shady with any "gifts" like USB flash drives, etc.

otherguyyy said:   This site is good for FREE Magazines, but they are shady with any "gifts" like USB flash drives, etc.

actually I got a USB from them but 20,000 of them were given and I watched the email drop into my email box just before immediately pouncing on that offer. Otherwise, forget it as you said. And 75 ?? Gotta be kidding me...

. (3.22kB)
Disclaimer
Congratulations on registering, You will receive our World Famous complimentary Canceling Noise Headphones by male, When we feel like getting off our lazy A$$e$, Crawling on our hands and knees on sending it to ya at the local post office.

Ive actually received several things from them. I got an rc car before xmas, a cheap automatic wrench, and a solar charger from them. But you have to sign in for it right after email comes or the gifts are gone.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014