• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Angry Birds Star Wars
Disclaimer
Looks like Starbucks is trying something different... The music has been available via download directly from the Starbucks app itself. Now they are venturing with apps as well.

Angry Birds Star Wars is now available for free. Open the Starbucks app, and go to Messages, then select Pick of the Week. You should see a link to download now.

This is the SD version (iPhone).

Expires Jul 02, 2013

Someone confirm if this is the case with Google Play...

Member Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Angry Birds - Star Wars
http://www.starbucks.com/MobileNotification/GetiTunesRedirect?assetID=269
Code expires on Jul 02, 2013

Thanks

Thanks a lot

thank you

Thanks

Just a FYI, it;s on their login to wifi page as well. That's how I got my copy.

Downloaded the app but there was nothing in my messages. However, I typed in the link provided by archena into Safari and it worked like a charm.

Thx OP & Archena!

i copy the link but it is asking me for a code.. where can i find it??

edit: Never mind. I realized that the poster did in fact copy and paste the link. I;m tired.

I got mine while I was in Starbucks. The code filled in fine for me. Maybe you have to do it from one of their connections.

I did it from my laptop and just made the purchase via itunes. Didn;t actually download the thing until I got to the library.

Linkafied

archena said:   Angry Birds - Star Wars
http://www.starbucks.com/MobileNotification/GetiTunesRedirect?as...
Code expires on Jul 02, 2013

Using the force to smash piggies is fun.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014