and

Eco time capsule 90s for 100 points

sustainability quiz for 30 points

Get started for 30 points.

Member Summary

Recyclebank (20.85kB)
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer

feel like I won the lottery - finally got enough points for the WalMart gift card lol

bendakaya said:   Login

and

Eco time capsule 90s for 100 points

sustainability quiz for 30 points

Get started for 30 points.

The last one is kinda long and needs click throughs sets a few times but else not bad

Thx for 160 points

Dont forget the $5 for pledge

also 1 pt for reading articles, from earth911 and mindbody green each upto 3 (I thin I got 4 for mindbody) per day

Thanks for the links got the points!

Nice find, thanks!

get 200 points more if you start from 1970s ...

Don't forget to get the daily 5 points too.

Thanks.Got all those,the daily pledge 5 and the easy greens too.

MrVietnam said:   Don't forget to get the daily 5 points too.
Is there a direct link to the daily pledge? It doesn't seem so obvious anymore.

yoregano said:   Is there a direct link to the daily pledge? It doesn't seem so obvious anymore.https://www.recyclebank.com/how-to-earn/
Select 'Pledge' on the lefthand side, and then 'Sign In'.

kwg said:   yoregano said:   Is there a direct link to the daily pledge? It doesn't seem so obvious anymore.https://www.recyclebank.com/how-to-earn/
Select 'Pledge' on the lefthand side, and then 'Sign In'.

Thanks, but I'm either still missing something or it's not the same for everyone. When I go to the above page and am not signed in, I see the pledge button as described. I click "pledge" and get the log in prompt, but once logged in, I don't get the daily pledge. I don't see it, at least. I get a page that looks like attached.

Anyone else getting this or am I confused?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014