• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://www.officedepot.com/speciallinks/us/od/docs/taxcoupons_sh...
The above link is a coupon offer from Office Depot for free shredding of 5 lbs. of documents. Regular .99 per pound.
http://www.officedepot.com/speciallinks/us/od/docs/cpd_4_0113_ta...
Don't know if this is mentioned elsewhere but Office Depot also offers 25 free BW copies of you tax forms. Link above.
Expires 5-1-13

Member Summary

Check your county's website for free shredding events. Mine holds them twice a year. No limit (within reason).

Do you need a color coupon for the shredding offer, or does the black and white coupon attached above suffice? It says no copies accepted, and the above looks like a copy.

Do they shred it on site right when you give them your papers, or when?

zubba said:   Do you need a color coupon for the shredding offer, or does the black and white coupon attached above suffice? It says no copies accepted, and the above looks like a copy.

Do they shred it on site right when you give them your papers, or when?

This coupon is not a "copy". It is linked directly to their website so I'm sure you are permitted to print at least one.
I'd print a few and go back in to do the deal again BUT wearing a disguise so as to not alert Homeland Security to your actions
Call your local store and ask about how it works.
I found this deal looking for a similar Staples offer but theirs expired. I don't have any OD near me. Just posted so others could benefit.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014