• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
The 10,000 FREE Fiber One Chewy Bars For Betty Crocker Members will go live on April 18th! Note in order to get this sample you must be a Betty Crocker Member as of 4/17, you can sign up here now.

These usually go live around 11:00 am EST. They used to notify members by email, but a lot of members missed out due to delays, and would often find out on a board/blog first. I like this idea of them announcing the samples a few days prior, so you know the day and can therefore check the link that day to see when it is live.

This is not the same as this Pillsbury ofer which has ended. Only the item is the same.

ETA: Source had wrong sign-up date, it's 4/17, not 4/15 and corrected above. So you still have time to sign-up to be a member. Sorry for any confusion.

Member Summary

Fiber One Chewy Bars (90.69kB)
Thanks SweetClover
Disclaimer

Fiber One (9.88kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer

Thanks and green for you.

^Bump^ Giveaway is today.

It's live now

Your FREE* sample of Fiber One Chewy Trail Mix will arrive in the mail in 6-8 weeks.

Next Month's FREE Sample Sneak Peek: Reese's Baking Mix
Keep an eye on your inbox for more information!

Good post, thanks SweetClover.

Darn - I never received a notice and had been checking their website pretty frequently (FW effect - the things we do for freebies!), checked here again, saw it was live, and they're already out. Aw, bummer, mon.

Thanks SweetClover!

CPenn said:   Darn - I never received a notice and had been checking their website pretty frequently (FW effect - the things we do for freebies!), checked here again, saw it was live, and they're already out. Aw, bummer, mon.

A lot of people complained about not getting email notices at all, or long after the samples were gone. So they are now announcing them online a few days prior to the giveaway. I'd suggest you just check FW starting the second week of the month, as that is when these start showing up on the websites. Sorry you missed it.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014