http://pureology.com/gift

keep clicking until the form shows up

Member Summary

Pureology Packettes (122.63kB)
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer

got it due to persistance

Took 3 try's for me.Thanks.

I tried this earlier and kept getting an HTTP 500 File Not Found error. Another board said to use IE, got the same error there, which I figured was probably due to high traffic. Got it this time on the first try, and used FF.

That was easy! Thanks, OP! Great products, and expensive! Nice to be able to try these!

Just this week, I decided to try this exact range - I was thinking of buying the travel sized pair for about $10 each (if any of my local salons has them - and I don't yet know if they do). So I was really excited to see the free sample offer!

Unfortunately, I tried it 2 minutes ago, got a "file not found" error. (On Internet Explorer)

Then I tried it 1 minute ago, and what immediately came up was a "store locator" map (showing where this brand is sold). But I can't get beyond the store locator map - when I put in my zip code nothing happens.

---
Just tried it on the Chrome browser, was shown the correct landing page and was put through to the sign-up form -- then got the confirmation page saying that they have received my details.

I hope this goes through, joining the sign-up halfway along like this.

Unfortunately in my case, they say the free sample will come in 6-8 weeks, and I've only got about 1 week of my HG shampoo (which Redken stopped making last year, so I don't know what to do now) left in the bottle, so I probably will have to go get a travel size of the Pureology Hydrate shampoo and conditioner anyway.

It's always good to have sample packets, though. I appreciate the posting!

Thank you, your information has been received. Your will receive your Exclusive Gift from Pureology in 6-8 weeks. Use the Pureology Salon Finder to learn about other great Pureology offers at a salon near you

thanks remmick! in 4 1!

tryed to get it 30 times but it didnt work

the link takes you to the "store locator" tried all kinds of stuff and never got anywhere....

THEN

I simply did a cut and paste of the link provided....that took me right to the form!

I tried copy/past of the link, and I still got the store locator page.

Kitrina said:   I tried copy/past of the link, and I still got the store locator page.

That happened to me until I tried a different browser, as I explained in my post above. That might work for you, too.

I tried it on Chrome, FF, and IE. Kept getting the store locator page as well.

yea, i got nothing after 30 tries. i give up

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014