rated:
http://www.downpour.com/the-great-gatsby-1

Add it to your cart
View your cart and then enter the promo code: freegatsby to make it free

Member Summary

gatsby
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I downloaded to my iPad but now I can't find it...

I'm getting the message "Coupon code "freegatsby " is not valid."

Worked for me - thanks.

same here when I tried the code....Coupon code " freegatsby" is not valid.

Worked for me. Gave fake address and such for my account

Worked for me. Got both.

I dun't know why but I just tried it yet again and it worked this time...thanks OP!

Nice. Thanks, OP. Notice that both the people who couldn't get the code to work show a space inside the quotes. Remove the space.

Thanks OP. Worked for me.

olav said:   Nice. Thanks, OP. Notice that both the people who couldn't get the code to work show a space inside the quotes. Remove the space.

I noticed that space appeared in my post here but it didn't when I entered it on the website the first, oh, 12 or so times.

Looks like ffd55 (a person who has posted a whole TWICE in the past year or 2) doesn't like people letting others know status of deals. Thanks for the red for that!?

worked

When I signed up I got another freebie, maybe it will work for others. Here you go!
Mary Shelley's "Frankenstein"
Coupon code "frankenfree"

I personally look forward to "The Great Gatsby" more

It's now not free any more.

It just worked fine for me.

CD version is not free or at least isn't taking the coupon.

Got both "The Great Gatsby" and "Frankenstein" for free. The "Frankenstein" that's free is the UNABRIDGED version read by Simon Templeman , and Anthony Heald , and Stefan Rudnicki. The cover art is a creepy hand reaching for a googly-eyed guy holding wires.

elizard said:   CD version is not free or at least isn't taking the coupon. Um......its free for DOWNLOAD. Why would you think you would get a physial cd for free?

Just wondering, but is he doing her from behind?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014