• Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary

R U?!?! (15.10kB)
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer

What's this for?

people with reddish dry skin disorders...

People with a currently incurable, inflammitory genetic immune system condition corolated with higher rates of lymphoma, heart disease and diabetes. Some people affected with it get a related chronic form of arthritis, psoriatic arthritis, which can range from mild to disabling.

I'm not sure what exactly the moderators note above regarding unethical or questionable offers, but this site is clearly sponsored by a pharmaceutical company who manufactures an expensive (with good results, but occasionally serious side effects) biologic drug. While I find advertisements and freebies from pharmaceutical companies, either to the public to get them to demand prescriptions from doctors, or to doctors to get them to prescribe their drug unethical to say the least, our government apparently finds this perfectly fine.

Thank you OP. Signed up to get this for my sister, she has RA, and has psoriasis.

Do I really need an "awareness" bracelet to remind me I have psoriasis?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014