• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Please follow below for today's FREE kindle books. These may or may not be FREE tomorrow or even later today- these can only be guaranteed FREE at time of posting.

Member Summary

The Money Keys and More (97.32kB)
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Before you judge me try hard to love me [Kindle Edition] - was $8.99

Subina Giuletti (Author), Frauke Bruno (Translator),... (more)

archena (May. 03, 2013 @ 6:43p) |

Jokes for Kids: 299 Funny and Hilarious Clean Jokes for Kids [Kindle Edition] - was $2.99

Lizzy Burbank (Author)

http://w... (more)

archena (May. 03, 2013 @ 6:45p) |

Lotta good ones today. Thanks for posting.

StevieMead (May. 03, 2013 @ 8:46p) |

The Money Keys [Kindle Edition] - was $5.99

Karen Russo (Author)

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0058J42GG

Date: June 27, 2011

44 Reviews ★★★★.5

For the investor, business professional, or entrepreneur already committed to building material wealth, this book helps you build spiritual mastery around money. By understanding and applying the principles and practices of The Money Keys, you exponentially increase your ease, satisfaction and results in financial matters. Use the money keys to: • Permanently eliminate worry about your finances and find peace • Release your resentments about money and be free • Immediately step into the flow of your prosperity • Discover the 3 questions you must ask before making any financial move • Create and enjoy a prosperous, intimate partnership, successfully combining love & money.

Why Leadership Sucks: Fundamentals of Level 5 Leadership and Servant Leadership [Kindle Edition] - was $9.96

Miles Anthony Smith (Author), Matthew Wolf (Editor)

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B009QYLSCK

Publication Date: October 14, 2012

26 Reviews ★★★★.5

Do you wish you were in leadership, or are you frustrated with being in leadership? Do you wonder why leadership sucks? You are not alone.

Why does leadership suck?
It sucks because real leadership is hard, requires selfless service, and because the buck stops here. Servant leadership or Level 5 leadership is uncomfortable, humbling, self-denying, painful, and counter-intuitive; nonetheless, it is the only kind of leadership that brings lasting results, genuine happiness, and true self-fulfillment.

Next Level Living [Kindle Edition] - was $5.99

Linda McLean (Author), Bob Proctor (Foreword)

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0081U17F8

Publication Date: May 8, 2012

8 Reviews ★★★★★

A journey from 'what is' to 'what is possible' takes many steps. The first step is believing you can create the life of your dreams on an entirely new level of living. The next step is creating a customized road map using simple daily techniques to attain your goals. And finally, you must take action! I have been guiding people around the world on this journey toward realizing a Next Level of Living in their lives for many years. Now is the time to find out what is really possible in your life! You are about to embark on a 32 day journey of gratitude, knowledge, inspirational stories, and most importantly, structured, daily prompts to action that will set your plan for Next Level living into motion. I encourage you to take one small step each day. You CAN create the life of your dreams. I don't want you to just dream your life; I want you to live your dream. To your success - one day at a time! With warmth, gratitude and encouragement, Linda

Make Your Job Great [Kindle Edition] - was $9.97

Joanne Eckton (Author), Dawn Clark (Editor)

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B009CJPHBW

Publication Date: September 1, 2012

6 Reviews ★★★★★

Would you like to live your life and love your job?

Discover how to step up, own your space and make your job great. Be one of those who enjoy their jobs, get a real sense of satisfaction out of what they are doing, and blur the line between work and play.

Did you know…
…The average American dreads Monday morning, looks forward to the weekend, and hopes for the day when he can retire and “enjoy life”.
…Only 17% of employees are in jobs that cater to their strengths.

It is said that 95% of people go home from work unsatisfied. You don’t have to be one of them!

Here are just a few strategies towards Stepping Up, Owning Your Space & Getting Your Boss off Your Back that you will learn:

* Learn the 3 simple steps to earning your freedom at work.
* Focus on building a foundation of trust and credibility.
* Break the cycle of self-doubt and breakthrough to higher levels of motivation.
* Discover 10 components of communicating with power.
* Build your own base of loyal coworkers and business partners with proven techniques to inspire camaraderie and teamwork.

This book is not about how to find your dream job. It’s about how to transform yourself at work so that you are proud of what you do, excited to go to work on Monday morning, and feel good at the end of the day, every day.

It’s time to look at the person you are when you show up at work and revitalize, embolden and empower that person to take charge of your professional life.

About the Author
Joanne Eckton is a Business Performance Architect, helping business owners design their business to put the right people in the right jobs and make sure the work flows smoothly throughout the organization. She is the founder and CEO of Nashville Success Summit, a local mastermind community providing small business owners with team building and leadership training along with peer-to-peer advisory groups. Joanne spent more than 24 years in Fortune 500 companies such as Verizon and IBM, where she led large, complex projects with team members from all around the world. She now shares her knowledge and skills with small to mid-sized business owners, providing them with simple strategies to get results faster and more efficiently.

The 4 Hour Millionaire [Kindle Edition] - was $9.99

Julian Bradbrook (Author)

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00BYHUGDY

Publication Date: March 20, 2013

8 Reviews ★★★★.5

I like to seek out short-cuts and easy routes to problems which is why I devised The 4 Hour Millionaire, my easy to follow system for wealth creation.

The inspiration for this system came from an unlikely source. On May 6th 1954, Roger Bannister became the first person to run a mile in under 4 minutes and the world was astounded. Since breaking the 4 minute mile, many people have repeated this amazing feat to the extent that it is now considered quite common place. I wanted to use the 4 minute goal as it seemed an inspirational target.

Now that you know my inspiration, I will explain more about The 4 Hour Millionaire system.

If you have ever invested in shares, you will know that researching which shares to buy takes up a great deal of time. What I wanted to do was reduce the research time right down to 4 minutes maximum. I wanted to pull together all the important information in a systematic approach so that it could be completed quickly, easily and efficiently.

The 4 Hour Millionaire system uses both technical analysis and fundamental analysis. Do not worry about the fancy names, it just means short and long term analysis of businesses and their share prices. Using both technical and fundamental analysis means that you are able to target the best overall shares.

I will show you my system and how you can find all the information required from one single web site in seconds. You will then place this information in the unique 4 Hour Millionaire scorecard to help determine which shares are most likely to jump in price.

Along with showing you how to find the shares to invest in, I will also show you 3 different types of stop-loss. This is a tool used when buying shares so that when the share price goes up you will make money but if the share price goes down then the stop-loss will automatically sell the shares to stop you losing much of your investment.

The reason I called this book The 4 Hour Millionaire is because I based the research and trading of each share being completed in just 4 minutes. With just 60 trades of 4 minutes, that means a total time taken of only 4 hours. Yes, just 4 hours in total.

The 4 hours of action time does not include the time needed to wait while the prices of your shares increase. This process will take longer but your action time will remain at just 4 hours.

If you start with an investment of $10,000 (but remember, you can start with less or more, it is up to you) and spend 4 hours to complete 60 trades with 8% return on the investment, you will turn your $10,000 investment into $1,000,000. The final return could be more or less as it depends on the investment returns you achieve. I have based the figures on returns of 8% from each trade.

If you want to start with a lower initial investment, I would suggest the lowest level should be $2,000 which you could then build up to $200,000 if you still completed 60 trades with the same investment returns.

Making $1,000,000 just got easier.

Easy to understand system
Unique scorecard method keeps it simple
Take advantage of share price increases
Protect yourself from share price falls
Decide your own level of risk/reward
Take control of your own money
Discover how to practice with virtual portfolios

I will also show you how to practice The 4 Hour Millionaire system using virtual portfolios so that you do not risk any real money until you are confident in using the system.

During the global financial meltdown of financial markets, many people have lost money and faith in bankers and the banking industry as a whole. How many news stories have you read about bankers getting richer while the public are losing money through no fault of their own.

Many people are now deciding that they want to take control of their own money and their own investments. Why pay a fortune for financial advice when the returns you receive are often lower than you expected.

The Ultimate Credit Repair Guide (No BS Personal Finance - Just What You Need To Know) [Kindle Edition] - was $9.99

Sonny Collova (Author), Derrick Murray (Author)

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B007Y94ZQK

Publication Date: April 26, 2012

3 Reviews ★★★★★

Learn How To Save Money without cutting back!

This credit repair e book is the first in the "No BS Personal Finance What You Really Need To Know" Future titles include "How To Buy A Home" , "Consumer Loans What You Need To Know" "Refinancing Your Home Mortgage a guide to avoid HARP confusion" and many others.

You'll be able to qualify for home loans, cars, boats, credit cards, you will learn how credit works, and how to improve and manage your credit scores.

Have Bad Credit We Can Help! - learn how to qualify for a home loan with out paying off old collections and unpaid debts, no bankruptcy required.

Lear how to bounce back from bankruptcy in six months with a 680 or better credit score.

What else can I say it's pages published from real work experience, 20 years of it!

Learn everything you need to know about your credit report with this book. Written by a mortgage broker in the credit business for 20 years. Sonny also writes for CreditReportAdvice.Org Learn how to qualify for a new mortgage, best financing on a car, and so much more.

You'll be able to bring your credit score up to A+ levels after reading this book.

More importantly this book will help you reach your credit goals and GET APPROVED for a mortgage, boat loan, car loan, premium credit cards.

The Gratitude Book Project: Celebrating 365 Days of Gratitude 2013 Edition [Kindle Edition] - was $9.99

Donna Kozik (Editor)

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00B65I57S

Publication Date: December 10, 2012

32 Reviews ★★★★.5

The Gratitude Book Project: Celebrating 365 Days of Gratitude People from all walks of life join together in this collection of essays-one for every day of the year-about the things, people, circumstances, and events they're grateful for. Need a pick-me up? How about a gratitude adjustment? Look inside-you'll be grateful you did. Celebrating 365 Days of Gratitude is brimming over with appreciation and inside you will find evidence that harnessing the power of gratitude can be a life-changing force. These true life stories are about more than the polite "thank you" we casually exchange every day. They're testimonials to the people and things we often take for granted. Join us in this growing movement of people from around the world who have committed to asking themselves this simple yet profound question every day of the week-what am I grateful for? Net proceeds from the sale of this book go to support Feeding America, the American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (ASPCA), and Women for Women International. For more information and to view other titles, visit www.TheGratitudeBookProject.com.

Mastering Aperture, Shutter Speed, ISO and Exposure [Kindle Edition] - was $9.99

Al Judge (Author)

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00B6Y8O2K

Publication Date: January 27, 2013

13 Reviews ★★★★★

Any serious photographer will eventually learn everything in this book. You have an opportunity to learn it quickly and easily in just a few hours.

Adjusting APERTURE, DEPTH-OF-FIELD, SHUTTER SPEED, ISO and EXPOSURE will no longer be sources of stress, and your confidence will be greatly enhanced. With very little time and effort you can be well on your way to taking better pictures consistently.

Do your eyes glaze over when people use terms like ISO, Aperture, Shutter Speed, and Exposure?
Does the term f-stop make your stomach turn?
Are you enthused about photography but confused by all the technical jargon?
Would you like to be more consistent with the quality of your images?
Do you wonder how professional photographers get such great shots?

Ultimately you will need to understand Exposure and its components Aperture, Shutter Speed, and ISO – also known as the Exposure Triangle – and how they work together if you want to have any control over your results.

Mastering Aperture, Shutter Speed, ISO, and Exposure: How They Interact and Affect Each Other will painlessly provide help and insight with all these topics and more in just a few hours of your time.

Without a guide on your path to better pictures, you run the risk of spending a great deal of time and money heading down the wrong road. Frustration and confusion can easily take the wind from your sails and replace excitement with disappointment.

This guide to EXPOSURE builds a solid foundation of photographic knowledge with easy-to-follow discussions of everything that you need to know in order to create better images with confidence. Every photographic term used in the book is clearly defined and thoroughly explained. All terms are also highlighted by using BOLD CAPS so that you can easily find them again to refresh your memory.

This Photographic Guide picks up where Digital Photography Like a Pro! left off.

This book is filled with new charts and photos that take the discussion to new levels. You will not only understand the terminology and techniques related to the Exposure Traingle, but you will have a much better understanding of how your camera works and what is actually happening when you make an adjustment to Aperture, Shutter Speed, ISO, or the camera’s exposure meter.

This book will:

Save you a great deal of time and money by telling you what you need to know and how to maximize your efforts.

Help you take better pictures and know why they are better.

Present the details and language of digital photography without intimidation or confusing terminology – all terms are clearly defined and explained.

Significantly accelerate your photographic learning curve.

By the time you finish reading this book, you will be well on your way to Mastering Aperture, Shutter Speed, ISO and Exposure

Significantly accelerate your photographic learning.

Achieve in 5!: Transform your life in just five minutes a day [Kindle Edition] - was $5.95

Lesa Hammond (Author)

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00ARQ9ICS

Publication Date: December 21, 2012

14 Reviews ★★★★★

Do you have a project that you would like to complete, a book you would like to write, a dream you would like to make come true, and yet you just don't have the time to make any of those things happen?

Achieve in 5! is a revolutionary technique that will allow you to complete unfinished projects in just five minutes a day.

This book will change your outlook on what effort is required for you to be successful in accomplishing that elusive goal.

From the Author
For more than 20 years I have worked with people in career transition and who have unsuccessfully wanted to launch new careers. After a years of hearing the same refrain, "...but I don't have time" out of frustration I asked one client, "What if you only took five minutes each and every day and began moving forward on your dream." That was the birth of Achieve in 5!

Since that moment of frustration, Achieve in 5! developed into a system that clearly moves people forward who are willing to commit to five minutes a day of focused action.Personally, I have be amazed myself at the power of Achieve in 5!. Writing the book is one way of sharing this very workable formula for success. I long ago learned that there are many smart people who do not achieve the things they want in life, not because they don't know how or because they are unmotivated, but because they don't have the stamina or discipline to take them to the finish line.

Achieve in 5! is a discipline that when practiced will allow the participant to reap many moments of success, and ultimately see each project to a fulfilling end.
About the Author
Lesa Hammond, PhD, human resources and career development expert, and author of the Thompson Twins children's book series. She has worked with adults in transition for more than twenty years as a life Coach, management consultant, and executive trainer. She is the Founder and President of Achievement U, a non-profit organization devoted to empowering young people to achieve their dreams. According to Hammond, "Many smart people with good ideas don't achieve their goals. It is not because they don't know how, but because they don't take the goal to the finish line." Through a series of exercises, readings, and a daily practice of committing five minutes a day, readers develop a habit of success. Using the metaphor of a runner, Achieve in 5! provides a simple strategy to chart the course, mark the milestones,jump the hurdles, accept and follow helpful detours, and cross that finish line in just five minutes a day.

Battle With the Bugs (Human Body Detectives) [Kindle Edition] - was $2.99

Dr. Heather Manley (Author)

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B009S9WAHK

Publication Date: October 16, 2012

16 Reviews ★★★★★

Merrin and Pearl’s little cousin Max is sick, threatening everyone’s
Mexican holiday. This time the girls land themselves in Max’s body,
witnessing firsthand the immune system in action. They befriend
a white blood cell warrior who leads them into battle against the
offending bacteria…

The Human Body Detectives stories feature Merrin and Pearl, sisters who find they have the magical ability to enter different systems of the body to solve health mysteries. Through the girls' action-packed adventures as Human Body Detectives, readers learn how the various systems work and which foods best fuel each system. Ideal for ages 4 to 10.

About the Author
A little bit about dr. heather: Dr. Heather Manley, who in 2001 received her medical degree from the National College of Naturopathic Medicine in Portland, Oregon, is a practicing physician whose primary interest is preventative healthcare for families. She is the author of Human Body Detectives, her educational children’s series of story-telling books, ebooks and ipad/iphone apps. She also promotes wellness and naturopathic healthcare on her website drheathernd.com. She lives on the Big Island of Hawaii with her husband and two daughters, and is currently at work on the next Human Body Detectives adventure. A little bit about Human Body Detectives: The Human Body Detectives (HBD) is an award winning story-telling children's book series and website for kids was founded by naturopathic physician, Dr. Heather Manley in 2008. As a doctor and a mother, Dr. Heather believes that if kids understand how the food they eat plays a direct role in how their bodies function, they will be more inclined to make healthy food choices. In her search for books and resources that provide engaging and entertaining stories on how the different systems in the body work and how nutrition plays a direct role, she discovered there were very few books out there doing this. That is when the idea for the Human Body Detectives series came to her.

The Coconut Oil Health & Beauty Book [Kindle Edition] - was $2.99

M.D. Fry PhD (Author)

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00AU7V61A

Publication Date: December 27, 2012

13 Reviews ★★★★.5

The Coconut Oil Health & Beauty Book is a practical, yet easy to understand guide as to why and how one can benefit from the many miracle uses of coconut oil in their daily lives.

For hundreds of years, coconut oil has provided the people of Asia and the South Pacific with naturally beautiful hair and skin as well as being a staple in their cooking and diets, while also providing many natural cures and remedies to a wide variety of their aliments.

Recently, many people of the Western World have learned about its extraordinary uses and benefits including that of weight loss and being a part of the trend towards natural foods and associated regimes such as the Paleo, Vegan and Gluten Free diets.

So enjoy ...discovering the many uses of coconut oil and how it can benefit you ...

How (Not) to Kiss Your Dog [Kindle Edition] - was $2.99

Susan Lash (Author)

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0083YGS4C

Publication Date: May 16, 2012

32 Reviews ★★★★.5

How (NOT) to Kiss Your Dog is told from the point of view of twelve year old Jenny. After her brother Jack adopts Albert, a Jack Russell terrier, Jenny’s calm life becomes terrier-ized. The story details the friendship that eventually develops between Jenny and Albert as he widens her world to include a variety of new people and experiences.
How (NOT) to Kiss Your Dog contains humor, youthful romance and dog spit. Combine those elements with an eccentric grandmother, the second witch from Macbeth and a wild tongued terrier. Shake well. The result is an award winning science fair experiment that finally answers the age old dog vs. human oral hygiene question: “Are dogs’ mouths really cleaner than humans’?”

Webber House (Saginaw Series) [Kindle Edition]

Mary Ellen Shea Clifford (Author)

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0092QFDO6

Publication Date: August 26, 2012

18 Reviews ★★★★★

It’s the summer before ninth grade and best friends Katy and Jen are intrigued by a mansion in their neighborhood. Soon after they have a frightening encounter with a man at the house, one of them mysteriously vanishes. Where is she? Who is involved? Should secrets be told or kept?

Duck and Friends: The Dinosaur Bones [Kindle Edition] -was $2.99

Donna McFarland (Author), Kim Sponaugle (Illustrator)

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00ASOUUU8

10 Reviews ★★★★★

Meet Duck -- a clever, resourceful farmer -- and his best friends, Hen and Cat. When Duck reads a book about fossils, he invites his friends to come with him on a dinosaur dig. It turns out that digging up the bones is the easy part. Back at the farm, the other animals aren't too sure they really want a T-Rex skeleton in the barn...

Written for beginning readers, this silly, fast-paced adventure takes unexpected twists and turns. Kim Sponaugle's delightful illustrations perfectly capture these loveable animals. "Duck and Friends: The Dinosaur Bones" is a tale sure to be enjoyed again and again. Suggested reading level: 1st-2nd grade.

The Bee Bully [Kindle Edition] -was $2.99

Angela Muse (Author), Ewa Podles (Illustrator)

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B008SZPY50

Publication Date: August 4, 2012

22 Reviews ★★★★

This is the story of a grumpy bee who learns that treating others with kindness is the best way to earn friends.

Children's books:Uncle Riley's Wild Safari (The happily educated children's books collection) [Kindle Edition]

Drorit Metuki (Author), Vinil Raj (Illustrator)

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00CC91RU4

Publication Date: April 12, 2013

12 Reviews ★★★★★

Tia and Tony are twins that struggled to do their homework about idioms until their mom came up with a great idea.
Uncle Riley's Wild Safari is a magical children's tale that is both entertaining and educational. It is a teaching tool about the importance of idioms set in the backdrop of an exciting jungle adventure. Don't miss your chance to travel with Uncle Riley and his talking animal friends as they teach your child a valuable lesson they will carry with them forever.

Unclutter Your Life! How to Tame Your Mess, Calm Your Mind, Lighten your Load [Kindle Edition] - was $4.97

Jen Williams (Author)

http://www.amazon.com/B008ND0OE8

Publication Date: July 19, 2012

49 Reviews ★★★★

Escape the evil grip of clutter!

Unclutter Your Life: How to Tame Your Mess, Calm Your Mind, and Lighten Your Load reveals exactly how to gain control of your stuff and your life. It’s 40 pages of no-nonsense, simple, straightforward and meaningful information.

Come along on a journey of life assessment, self-discovery and goal setting that brings you closer to living a clutter-free life than ever before. Along the way you’ll learn the health, emotional and time-wasting impacts of clutter in your life and your surroundings. You’ll understand the behavioral and psychological reasons why you clutter. And you’ll know exactly what it takes to break free of clutter’s grip – once and for all!

Stress Free Organization For Your Child: How To Get Your Child Involved In Cleaning And Organizing Their Spaces While Still Having Fun [Kindle Edition] - was $2.99

Ben Night (Author)

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00C59QUT4

Publication Date: April 1, 2013

3 Reviews ★★★★★

A properly organized environment for your child and you will not only improve daily productivity but will reduce the amount of stress in all of your lives. Having your child wake up to a cluttered bedroom and/or playroom can take a toll on his or her physical and mental states as well as your own.

Nothing is more frustrating than spending precious time trying to find one of your child's lost items, knowing that it is somewhere in your home. The goal of this book is to end this problem and provide you and your loved ones with a stress free family environment.

There are numerous benefits to organizing both your child's bedroom and play area. Unfortunately, many parents never get to experience the benefits of proper organization. Most people are raised with poor organizational habits that carry over when they become adults. So the good news is that it's never too early to help your child become organized.

This book will provide you with the following tips for success, combined with techniques to introduce organization into your child's life

Why organization is so important for your child

How to help your child become a successful organizer

How to create an organizational game plan for your child

How to organize your child's nursery

How to help your child keep a bedroom organized

How to help your child keep a closet and bathroom organized

How to help your child keep indoor play spaces organized

How to help your child keep outdoor play spaces organized

How to get your child to stay organized

This book includes organizational tips and techniques you can use to help your child become and stay organized for a lifetime. The hardest part of organization for your child is simply for you to help them get started. If your child is old enough, make him or her part of the game plan---it's a great way to have some valuable family time together.

So now it is up to you to take some time out of your busy parenting day and download this book. Learn how to properly organize and remove the stress and frustration of your child living in a cluttered environment once and for all!

Back To Beauty Home Edition: 25 Natural Cleaning Recipes For A Green Home And A Healthy Planet (Natural Home) [Kindle Edition] - was $4.99

Michele Moreau (Author), Little Pearl (Author)

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B009B0R076

Publication Date: September 13, 2012

9 Reviews ★★★★.5

Eliminate harmful toxins from your home by creating natural and easy-to-make cleaning products!

You would never intentionally expose your family or yourself to a dangerous environment, yet you do everyday when you clean your home. There's a better solution to keeping your home clean! These 25 simple recipes include everything you will need to keep each room of your home naturally beautiful and sparkling clean.

Natural homemade products will:

• Keep Your Home Environment Safe
• Reduce Your Carbon Footprint
• Save Money
• Protect The Environment For Future Generations

In this book you will learn how to make green solutions for cleaning kitchen floors, bathroom tubs, windows, carpets, clothes, and much more! Protect your family, yourself, and your planet by ditching your gross cleaning products and replacing them with all-natural, homemade products.

Making the world a cleaner and safer place to live starts in your home -- get started today with Back To Beauty Home Edition!

Vegetable Container Gardening: 7 Easy Steps To Healthy Harvests from Small Spaces [Kindle Edition] - was $2.99

Mary Verdant (Author)

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0074B0BPM

Publication Date: January 31, 2012

35 Reviews ★★★★

Almost everything edible that's grown in a traditional garden can be grown in containers - and container gardening is a whole lot easier!

In fact, anyone, anywhere can enjoy container gardening: children, adults, people with limited mobility, people who have never planted anything before, ever, can see amazing results.

This step-by-step guide covers everything you'll need to get started, including:
- sun, soil and water
- types of containers to use
- equipment needed
- seeds and propagation
- dealing with challenges of sun, wind and watering

Seasoned container gardener Mary Verdant shares her expertise the art of container gardening. Armed with this step-by-step guide, frustrated apartment dwellers can indulge their passion for growing fresh food.

If you have a balcony, porch, or even some steps that get some sunlight, you'll find growing edible plants in containers easy and rewarding. You can even grow your own food in window boxes or inside!

Written for the beginner and those with gardening experience, these directions are complete, clear, and easy to follow.

I had posted this about 2 months ago and is available again as FREE today.

Elephant Girl: A Human Story [Kindle Edition] - was $4.99

Jane Devin (Author)

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B005FFTRO0

Publication Date: July 31, 2011

421 Reviews ★★★★.5

Written in three distinct voices -- child, teen and adult -- Jane Devin takes readers on an intimate, imaginative and often harrowing life journey. Born unwanted and raised without love, the child-author invents a rich inner life to see her through years of trauma. Leaving home at 16, the teen-author struggles to find happiness and a sense of place in a world that feels confusing and unfamiliar. Then, years after stumbling into an adulthood mired in tragedy and broken dreams, the woman-author finds herself at a crossroads. The choice she ultimately makes is as stunning as it is brave.Told in unflinching and often lyrical prose, Elephant Girl goes beyond a singular life story to speak of powerful, universal truths and the ability of the human spirit to redeem itself.

In a culture of bootstraps and bromides, it has become unfashionable to talk about the long-term effects of child abuse and being raised without love or nurture. Unlike psychologist Harry Harlowe's infamous experiments with monkeys and maternal deprivation -- where all his subjects ended up abnormal or dead from what has been termed "emotional anorexia" -- abused children are supposed to be more resilient. In fact, it's a common belief that child abuse isn't really that big of a deal and that abused children will eventually enter into adulthood with the same knowledge and tools as those who were not abused, or at least be able to gain them quickly and easily. Less acknowledged is the fact that there can be long-term and even lifelong physical, social and emotional consequences of child abuse. Oftentimes, the one affected doesn't even realize what those consequences are until well into adulthood. High anxiety, hyper-vigilance, thwarted xxxxxxxxx and brain damage that went undiagnosed until the age of 46 were just some of the after-effects experienced by the author of Elephant Girl: A Human Story.

The story of Precious ends with her teenage years. Jeannette Walls concludes Glass Castles as a college student. In A Child Called It, Dave Pelzer is removed from his abusive home by age 12 and eventually finds a loving foster family. In contrast, Elephant Girl: A Human Story is about what happens when there is no clear path to follow, no outside guidance and no dramatic rescue--when the only life-saving graces are imagination, self-determination and, ultimately, an undefeatable sense of hope.

This is not an easy story to read. Those who enjoy reading about miracles or quick solutions will surely be disappointed. Those looking to cast blame or buoy their belief that they could have survived better will find plenty of ammunition. However, those who are willing to see beyond the convenience and labels of bootstraps and bromides -- who believe that human experiences are as diverse and complex as those who have them -- will find much to relate to in this insightful and rarely told and ultimately hope-filled story.

Dyan Merick's Avocado Cookbook for Vegetarians: 62 Recipes Using this Delicious Superfood [Kindle Edition] - was $4.99

Dyan Merick (Author)

http://www.amazon.com//dp/B009BTQJ2O

Publication Date: September 15, 2012

12 Reviews ★★★★★

Beyond Guacamole, Cooking with Avocado

Guacamole is a must-have for any tailgate party, Super Bowl bash or backyard BBQ, but that isn't the only thing the irresistible avocado is good for. With its creamy, buttery texture and rich, almost nutty taste, this amazing superfood is the perfect ingredient for a host of delectable and healthy meals.

Among her 62 recipes, Dyan Merick cooks up a full selection of breakfasts, salads, soups, lunches and snacks, main entrées, side dishes and desserts for you.

Why not try Scrambled Tofu Burritos or an Apple Avocado Smoothie for breakfast? Put Burger Sliders, Mushroom and Onion Naan Flatbread Sandwiches, or an amazing Vegetarian Chicken Salad on your lunch menu. Dinner offerings include Alfredo Avocado Fettuccine, Black Beans and Sausage, and Polenta Stacks with Marinara, plus avocado versions of favorite comfort foods such as chili, sloppy Joes, and spaghetti. Nor has dessert been overlooked. Indulge yourself with light, dreamy Avocado Cream Pie, Date and Raisin Fudge, or a frosted chocolate cake made with avocado.

And yes, you'll even find four different guacamoles

Avocados are a Nutrient Dense Superfood

Avocados are packed with antioxidants, healthy fats, minerals, and vitamins. According to the American Heart Association, the healthy fats in this fruit can reduce cholesterol levels and decrease the risk for heart disease. Lutein, a compound found in avocado, has been shown to protect against macular degeneration, cataracts and breast cancer in women. Avocados contain more folate per ounce than any other fruit, Crucial for moms-to-be. Avocados are also rich in glutathione, considered valuable to preventing aging.

If you'd like a delicious way to get more of this nutritious superfood into your diet, start cooking now with Dyan Merick's Avocado Cookbook for Vegetarians.

Note: Though every dish in this book is vegetarian (with vegan options), you don't have to be a vegetarian to love each and every one!

The 2012 Book Blogger's Cookbook (The Book Blogger's Cookbook) [Kindle Edition] - was $3.99

Christy Dorrity (Author, Photographer), David Farland (Foreword), Devon Dorrity (Illustrator), Jason Morrison (Photographer)

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B007ZS0UBY

Publication Date: May 1, 2012

25 Reviews ★★★★★

Great books, bloggers, and recipes meet in this second volume of a fresh and unique cookbook that helps you experience books, not just read them.

Books were selected from the author’s book review blog and paired with delectable recipes like “Caramel Crack” from Shatter Me, by Tahereh Mafi, "Everliving Soup" from Brodi Ashton's Everneath, and "Jagged Ham" from Elana Johnson's Possession.

***Mouthwatering photos complement every recipe***

The 2012 Book Blogger’s Cookbook includes a foreword by David Farland, award winning, New York Times Bestselling author, and showcases more than one hundred reviews with links to book review blogs and author websites.

The 2011 Book Blogger’s Cookbook includes a foreword by Amanda Hocking, author of the USA Today Bestselling Trylle Trilogy.

"A surprisingly large number of recipes from this collection caught my attention. Even better each one I tried out turned out great. I definitely recommend downloading this unusual collection. You'll get access to recipes worthy of repeat usage and might even find some interesting new reads if you're lucky."
~Heidi Sue Roth, Midwest Book Review

"The Book Blogger's Cookbook is a beautiful blend of a cookbook about books. It's worth reading straight through if only to find new books to add to your "to-read" shelf."
~Lisa Mangum, author of award winning The Hourglass Door series.

"The Book Blogger's Cookbook is more than a mere cookbook. It contains review bits of bloggers stating what they loved about the featured books. The blogger testaments make you want to read the novels and the photos make your mouth water. Perfect combination!"
~Stella from Ex Libris book reviews

"The Book Blogger's Cookbook has the best combination of two of my favorite things: food and books. Overall, it's sort of a dream book for readers who love cooking."
~Elani at La Femme Readers book reviews

***If you love young adult books, you'll love the cookbook***

Simple Sourdough: Make Your Own Starter Without Store-Bought Yeast and Bake the Best Bread in the World With This Simplest of Recipes for Making Sourdough (or Sour Dough) [Kindle Edition]

Mark Shepard (Author)

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B005F9ZLD2

Publication Date: July 29, 2011

23 Reviews ★★★.5

**********THIS IS AN ARTICLE, NOT A FULL-LENGTH BOOK!!!**********

This booklet tells how to make the best bread in the world. And it's made from only wheat, water, and salt! You'll love this tasty, wholesome, easy-to-make bread from a tradition thousands of years old. In fact, it may spoil you for all other bread!

/////////////////////////////////////////////////

Mark Shepard is the author of several books on simple living and nonviolent social change, and also on the flute.

Afternoon Tea (Breakfast Casseroles, Quiche, Muffins and Scone Recipes) [Kindle Edition] - was $3.99

Sara Winlet (Author)

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B008BJ2RAI

Publication Date: June 13, 2012

8 Reviews ★★★★★

A combination of three wonderful cookbooks by Sara Winlet. Scrumptious Muffins, Scrumptious Scones and Scrumptious Breakfast Casseroles. All Three Books have Sweet and Savory Recipes along with Toppings, Butter Spreads and Syrups. Now, you can own all three books for less that the price of two. This book is a must for your cookbook collection.

• Ham and Cheese Hash Brown Casserole
  • Cheesy Bacon Hash Brown Casserole
  • Sausage and Cheese Casserole
  • Country Breakfast Casserole
  • Spinach and Cheese Breakfast Casserole
  • Mini Breakfast Casserole
  • Maple Sausage Casserole
  • Sweet and Savory Breakfast Casserole
  • Cheesy Breakfast Casserole
  • QUICHE:
  • Simple Quiche
  • Cheesy Chicken Quiche
  • Bacon Cheddar Quiche
  • Bacon Asparagus Quiche
  • Mushroom and Spinach Quiche
  • SWEET:
  • Bacon Apple and Raisin French Toast
  • Baked French Toast
  • Baked Blueberry French Toast
  • Baked Strawberry Banana French Toast
  • Baked Cherry French Toast
  • Peach French Toast Casserole
  • Luscious Lemon Raspberry Muffins
  • Almond Cherry Muffins
  • Wild Blackberry Muffins
  • Harvest Cinnamon Apple Muffins
  • Ripe Banana Muffins
  • Very Berry Cranberry Muffins
  • Peaches and Cream Muffins
  • Sour Cherry Lemon Muffins
  • Cowboy Southwestern Dinner Muffins
  • Cheddar Cheese Bacon Muffins
  • Cheddar Cheese Dill Muffins
  • Sausage Cheddar Muffins
  • Very Simple Scones
  • Rich Chocolate Chip Scones
  • Strawberry Patch Scones
  • Harvest Apple Scones
  • Berry Berry Cranberry Scones
  • October Pumpkin Scones
  • Very Cherry Scones
  • Gingerbread Scones
  • Cranberry Oat Scones
  • Island Coconut Scones
  • Fresh Fig Scones

AND MUCH MORE!

Amazing Appetizer Recipes: 52 Easy Appetizer Recipes For All Occassions (Love Of Cooking) [Kindle Edition] - was $2.99

Maggie (Author), Brooke (Author)

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00A285AZ0

Publication Date: November 4, 2012

6 Reviews ★★★★★

This #1 Best Seller is the newest from Love of Cooking: Volume I by Best Selling Authors Maggie & Brooke. Easy Appetizer Recipes from Love of Cooking shot to the top of Kindle sales the very 1st day it was released.

Easy Appetizer Recipes: 52 Quick Appetizer Recipes For All Occasions is a collection of starters for any party. With sections like Dips, Dips & More Dips, Cheesy Apps, Appetizers Ole, Cooking for a Crowd & Appetizers to Serve as a First Course at a Seated Dinner Party. This book gives you a different set of appetizers to serve or to take to a party. It will be really nice to have new treats to serve.

Healthy Lunch Recipes For Kids: Quick & Easy Meals For Healthy Children, Parenting Has Never Been More Easy. (Healthy Recipes For Kids) [Kindle Edition] - was $2.99

Ashlee Meadows (Author)

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B009PGH4PO

Publication Date: October 11, 2012

6 Reviews ★★★★

You already know that breakfast matters, but the value of lunch cannot be denied. Right in the middle of the day, when your child is starting to get hungry, their attention is also starting to wane. Their blood sugar levels are lowering a bit, and that is making them feel a little irritable. Just ask a teacher about what a classroom looks like right before lunchtime – he or she will tell you that the room is full of fidgeting, wiggling kids who are dreaming of good food to eat.

However, you might have questions about whether or not that school lunch is healthy for your kids. You might be like me, surprised at the idea that your kids are eating chicken nuggets and cheeseburgers every other day. The servings of fruit are far too little, and the veggie servings are even worse. The school systems do a great job of trying to provide the proper nutrition, but on limited budgets for thousands of kids, that can be very difficult to do.

That’s why making your own lunch for your kids is so important. Sure, some of them might balk at the idea of brown-bagging it, but you can compromise with a homemade lunch a few days a week, then teaching them to make healthy choices for the rest of their meals at school.

But what if you’re not sure how to fit in the time to make a nutritious lunch? And what if you’re not entirely sure what to put in it? The recipes in this book will help you create something delicious, nutritious and easy-to-pack for even the pickiest eaters.

Ready to make a great lunch for your child? Sit down and read through this book, find a few recipes to try and give it a whirl!

Quinoa Recipes Secrets - 30 Super Simple Quinoa Recipes [Kindle Edition] - was $2.99

Dana Winters (Author)

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00CEKE8G6

Publication Date: April 16, 2013

No Reviews

#8 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Vegetables & Vegetarian

Quinoa is rising in popularity. It's not a grain, but a seed. And so it's nutritious value is much greater that what you find is most grains. Therefore, many classify it as a "super food" and want to include it in their diet.

And rightly so!

The nutrition values or the quinoa are extremely beneficial. Especially notable is the high quality protein that this seed contains. This makes quinoa a great choice for vegans, vegetarians and everyone else who is interested in improving their diet and their health.

Quinoa is extremely versatile and you can prepare it in a million different ways, so the world of quinoa recipes is especially colorful and wide!

In this collection I have hand-picked the best of the best in quinoa recipes, striving to give you a wide range of opportunities to include this wonderful food in your and your family's diet.

Friends With Full Benefits (Friends With... Benefits Series (Book 2)) [Kindle Edition] - was $3.99

Luke Young (Author)

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B006KH5OGW

Publication Date: December 9, 2011

84 Reviews ★★★★

Friends With Full Benefits is the second book in the Friends With...series. And although the stories are connected, they can be read on their own and book two is a great introduction to the hilarious and complicated world of Jillian and Victoria.

For best-selling romance novelist Jillian Grayson, writer's block is a thing of the past now that her clandestine relationship with her son's best friend, Brian Nash, has lifted her out of a post-divorce funk. The prospect of breaking the news to her son seems daunting, but it's nothing compared to the nightmare of meeting Brian's superstrict, off-the-wall, disapproving parents. After Jillian, Brian and his younger brother Jim, learn an eye-opening secret about the Nash parents they all go scurrying back to Miami where Jillian's best friend Victoria finds Brian's xxxx, but innocent college senior brother to be just what the doctor ordered. But when Jim comes on a little too seriously, will Victoria lose interest and return to her life of casual fun or will things get even more complicated?

It's an edgy and somewhat raunchy romp filled with humor, xxx, romance, passion and surprises. Full Benefits will leave you laughing out loud, slightly worked up and maybe even chasing your spouse or partner around the bedroom...

Please note that this book is a less explicit version of another currently available novel. For more information please see the author page

Too Much Trouble in Paradise [Kindle Edition] - was $2.99

Michelle Betham (Author)

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B005628JE6

Publication Date: June 14, 2011

9 Reviews ★★★★

Molly Parker is a DWAG – a darts wife and girlfriend. Or rather, she’s an ex-DWAG after divorcing Paul “Bad Lad” Parker, a professional darts player and the self-pronounced Geordie pantomime villain of the sport, after catching him aiming more than his arrows in the direction of more than a few very willing glamour models.
So, leaving her life – and her ex-husband - behind in their native North East of England, she moves to the Canarian island of Tenerife with her best friend Fran, putting the past behind her, determined to start a whole new life abroad.
Within months of arriving on the island she finds herself engaged to her Spanish boyfriend Antonio – a handsome Canarian bar owner - and with their whirlwind wedding just weeks away she’s the happiest she’s been in a long time with a great job at a Timeshare complex, fantastic friends, and a lovely little home in a country she’s fallen completely in love with.
But what Molly didn’t bank on was her ex-husband turning up out of the blue declaring his undying love for her and begging her to come back to him - and not just because his darts were suffering! His unannounced arrival turns Molly’s new and seemingly perfect life upside down as she suddenly has to face up to feelings she’d thought were long gone, and make decisions she never thought she’d have to make as her whole world is thrown into total confusion. Does she stay in Tenerife and marry her wonderful, romantic, drop-dead-gorgeous Spanish fiancé? Or does she give the man she’d once loved but who’d treated her so badly another chance? Days in the sun or darts – it’s the choice she has to make. Throw in a Bolton-born lounge singer and a Take That tribute act, a famous TV actor with a reputation as a shameless flirt, and a major darts tournament that throws up more than it’s fair share of surprises, and all of a sudden Molly Parker’s life really is ‘Too Much Trouble in Paradise’ – a romantic comedy; a story of new beginnings, second chances, sun, sea - and darts!

The Line, the Itch and the Rabbit Hole [Kindle Edition] - was $2.99

David Jester (Author)

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B009NQO2TW

Publication Date: October 8, 2012

24 Reviews ★★★★

The Line, the Itch and the Rabbit Hole is the memoir of David Jester: a child with Tourette’s Syndrome, a young teenager with depression and an adolescent addicted to drugs and alcohol.

A humorous autobiography charting 11 difficult years, beginning with his first tic aged 7 and spanning an adolescence of addiction, illness and self destruction. A dark and funny memoir that chronicles a wide range of difficult experiences including Tourette's Syndrome, Borderline Personality Disorder, Dystonia, drugs (dealing and using) suicide attempts and a stay in a psychiatric hospital.

This was posted 3 months ago, and is available as FREE again today

[Citation Needed]: The Best of Wikipedia's Worst Writing [Kindle Edition]

Josh Fruhlinger (Author), Conor Lastowka (Author)

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B005W55IVE

Publication Date: October 14, 2011

24 Reviews ★★★★

Do you need help telling the difference between a Renaissance Pope and an oracular octopus? Do you need details on what inappropriate body parts the attendees at Wing Bowl expose to one another? Do you need an accounting of which movies in the Air Bud series contain the fewest fart jokes? Fortunately, all these facts are lovingly recorded on Wikipedia, thus fulfilling the dreams of generations of scholars who worked towards a compendium of the world’s most vital information.

But how can you find these details, hidden as they are among boring facts about science and history and stuff? Fear not: For nearly two years, the blog [Citation Needed] has sifted through The Best of Wikipedia's Worst Writing. A thousand entries later, Conor Lastowka and Josh Fruhlinger have handpicked over 200 of their favorite examples of putrid prose and collected them here. Each entry features hilarious commentary from the authors, but they're confident you'll already be laughing by the time you get to it.

About the Author

Josh Fruhlinger is the creator of the Comics Curmudgeon, a surprisingly successful blog that makes fun of Mary Worth and Apartment 3-G and proves that pretty much anyone can become mildly famous on the Internet for any reason whatsoever, as long as they update every day. He’s also written for the satirical political blog Wonkette, recorded a RiffTrax, and finished in third place on his only Jeopardy! appearance (the correct answer was “Golda Meir”). He lives in Baltimore with his wife Amber and his cat Hoagie.

Conor Lastowka has written for RiffTrax.com for the majority of its existence. He founded the fake holiday National High Five Day, plays bass in his fake band Re-Ree and hosts the all too real [Citation Needed] Podcast. He lives in San Diego with his wife Lauren and his cat Slidell.

SHE DEVILS OF THE USA; WOMEN SERIAL KILLERS (WOMEN WHO KILL) [Kindle Edition] - worth $3.97

SYLVIA PERRINI (Author)

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00CKEYKY6

Publication Date: April 28, 2013

No Reviews

#1 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Biographies & Memoirs > True Accounts > Murder & Mayhem

Serial killing, or multiple murders, are not a new phenomenon.. They have been going on for centuries around the world. A former chief of the FBI's Elite Serial Crime Unit, John Douglas has been reported as saying that, "A very conservative estimate is that there are between thirty-five and fifty active serial killers in the United States at any given time."

Normally, when one thinks of serial killers, it is a male that comes to mind such as Ted Bundy, Jeffrey Dahmer, Albert DeSalvo, or John Wayne Gacy. However, women have been multiple killers since early times:

Women serial killers are no way as numerous in number as their male counterparts, but it has been estimated that one of every six serial killers in the US today (that is 8%) of all American serial killers is a woman. American women account for 76% of all female serial killers worldwide.

Society finds women serial killers particularly gruesome as women are meant to represent gentleness, caring, and nurturing and although they may not be as numerous as the male serial killer they are, however, just as deadly - maybe even more so. Overall, they tend to be quiet killers and more subtle.

Welcome to “SHE DEVILS OF THE USA:”

DAMSEL FOR SALE; The Tragic Tale Of Aileen Wuornus. (WOMEN SERIAL KILLERS) [Kindle Edition] - worth $2.99

Sylvia Perrini (Author)

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00A3K44BS

Publication Date: May 2, 2013

11 Reviews ★★★★

UPDATED AND REVISED MARCH 2013

Damsel For Sale

Aileen Carol Wuornos is probably one of the most notorious women serial killers of our time. Much has been written about Aileen, some of what has been written is true, and some of it is wrong. Much has been written to sensationalize, and to monetize her story. She was described in the media as the first US female serial killer, yet nothing could be further from the truth. There had been decades of women serial killers long before Aileen was conceived.

What makes her stand out from most other women serial killers, if that what she was, is that Aileen killed with a gun, and her victims were strangers. Aileen, never denied shooting her victims, but claimed it was in self-defense. The majority of women serial killers normally use poison and their victims are usually (but not always) acquaintances or family members.

In this short book of approximately 9,000 words, best seller author Sylvia PerriniI invites you to the tragic life of Aileen Wuornus.

Blinded Sight: Murder, Mayhem, Riot and Revolution-Ann Arbor in the 1960's [Kindle Edition] - was $4.99

Danny Bee (Author)

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00A5WPY0E

Publication Date: November 10, 2012

11 Reviews ★★★.5

In the late 1960’s, Ann Arbor, Michigan was at the center of a series of brutal serial murders. Over the course of two years, seven young women would lose their lives.
At the same time, the city was experiencing a cultural overhaul that would turn the staid and conservative seat of Washtenaw County into a hotbed of radical ideas and practices that was creating a Mecca for the young citizens of the 1960’s counter-culture, fueled by the drugs, a political awakening and a sexual revolution that would define the 1960’s.
Among the key players in this local radicalization were John Sinclair and the White Panther Party, which the FBI called "potentially the largest and most dangerous of revolutionary organizations in the United States." Sinclair would be infamously sentenced to 9½-10 years in a maximum security prison for possession of two joints, (marijuana cigarettes) and the White Panther Party’s Minister of Defense would become the first of the 60’s hippy radicals to be placed on the FBI’s Ten Most Wanted list.
Against this backdrop, the police thought that the murderer could be one of these drugged out weirdo's, but when he was finally caught...

Paper Thoughts [Kindle Edition] - was $2.99

Vanessa Lewis (Author), Lonnie Anderson (Editor)

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00BH40FAS

Publication Date: February 16, 2013

10 Reviews ★★★★★

Vanessa wrote this book to sort of stop time and give readers a personal and intimate look inside her life filled with triumphs and struggles, though her journals she kept during her teen years.

How many parents say to themselves in frustration, “I don’t know what is going on with my teenager!” or “I wish I knew what they were thinking!”

When you buy this book you will be able to:

• Read about the inner thoughts of a teen and see how life choices were made.
• Learn how battles were picked between mom and daughter.
• See how Vanessa’s mom cultivated a relationship with her, instead of listening to people around her. (Kick her out!)
• Notice how Vanessa hid what was going on in her life. There was a whole other world that was hidden out of sight.

TEENS, how many teenagers feel like they are alone and no one understands them? There are probably quite a few. Vanessa also wrote this book with them in mind so that they can:

• Relate to the struggles of what Vanessa went through in her junior high and high school years.
• Know that sometimes, even though problems seem definite and never ending, they really are a temporary situation. And when a situation is seen temporary, well, the dark cloud over head doesn't seem so dark.
• And of course, how life was as a punk.

Who can read this book? Anyone really. No matter who you are, it's overall a great read.
Parents will be able to gain knowledge on how to relate to their teen better, and teens will be able to see how life was back in the 1980’s. That problems are problems no matter what year you live in. (The 1980’s and beyond).)

Vanessa didn't intentionally write the book to be funny or comical. The way her journals were written, is the way it is in the book. Talk about some memories of relationships, romance and adventures with friends! And she is glad to be able to share them with you.

BONUS! Receive substantial information from an interview given by Vanessa’s mom at the end of the book. Find out what she did during the ups and downs of her daughters life, you don't want to miss it.

Surviving Schizophrenia: A Memoir [Kindle Edition] - was $4.93

Louise Gillett (Author)

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0057P6M46

Publication Date: June 22, 2011

8 Reviews ★★★★

What you are about to read is a true story. I am an apparently normal happily married middle class mother of four, living the humdrum existence of an ordinary housewife. And I have a diagnosis of schizophrenia, something that I have always felt a deep sense of shame and embarrassment about, and kept hidden for many years.

I have agonised for many years over whether to make my story public – I have written this book, re-written it, changed the names, changed them back again, written it again under a pseudonym, tried to change it into a novel... Finally, last year on a writing holiday at the wonderful Arvon Centre in Totleigh Barton, Devon, matters became clear. This is my story, and I am ready to stand by it. It is a true story and any value that it has for others lies in that fact. I have, however, changed the names of a very few people within the text to protect them from any repercussions of my tale.

Wal-Mart Book of Ethics Abridged Edition [Kindle Edition]

R.A. Wilson (Author)

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B007TCQO66

Publication Date: April 11, 2012

19 Reviews ★★★★

UPDATE 4/10/13: New professionally edited version published.

It's funny 'cause it's true.

Normally a writer of speculative fiction, R.A. Wilson was presented with a problem while he worked as a Wal-Mart Supercenter for five years. He experienced the most frustratingly funny stories of his life, but these stories would not fit into his normal writing. He decided to put aside his wizard robes and swords to write this memoir alongside his co-worker James.

As R.A. Wilson says, it was "the most idiotic part of my life." He attests to this because the craziest things happen in these giant retail stores! This book is full of such stories out of Wal-Mart that are TRUE! These have been experienced either firsthand or are written after interviewing the person who lived it. This all is to show how the retail environment is the craziest place on Earth!

Skipping 5 Messages...
Lotta good ones today. Thanks for posting.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014