• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
They only ask for the last 4 digits,all the info they ask for is to verify a government or state I.D to make sure you ar... (more)

kellyoo (Jun. 05, 2013 @ 7:56a) |

Awesome, thanks OP!

Dawgswin (Jun. 05, 2013 @ 12:04p) |

Got the lighter/bottle opener/light today and must say its quality stuff. Thanks again OP.

WikiPuka (Jun. 05, 2013 @ 1:57p) |

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks! ^_^

Thanks....ended up with the camo flask.

Thanks! You can actually choose the gift you want. It gives you the option.

trouble verifying information...?

Superman4me said:   Thanks! You can actually choose the gift you want. It gives you the option.

I musta clicked thru too quick. What was the default gift?

TAZ420 said:   Superman4me said:   Thanks! You can actually choose the gift you want. It gives you the option.

I musta clicked thru too quick. What was the default gift?

The default gift for me was the BBQ sauce.

sweet!
second tobacco related bbq in a week!

Nice ty, got the lighter bottle opener..

option at thend of 3 questions to change gift, very nice!

if it shows a prize and you dont want that one of that kind , hit change gift. Itwill also show your old password, hit submit anyway and it will send it to you anyways.

Thanks! ^_^

Thanks! ^_^

importcf said:   trouble verifying information...?

Same here.

muskiemyke said:   importcf said:   trouble verifying information...?

Same here.

me three

Mine was the lighter.

looking for where to order the free camo flask

Got a Lighter/bottle opener thanks.

I read the title as Grizzly Tabasco Sauce. On the site I was like "This must be some serious tabasco to have a warning about it causes gum disease". FW is going to be the death of me.

Just got UPS notice from "SIGNAIGO ENTERPRISES" which fulfills for Grizzly. Flask should be here shortly.

Only thing left is the BBQ sauce, but I'm happy!

boo, couldnt verify my info

Got the lighter / bottle opener today. Didn't come with directions, and I think I need to fill it with butane. Anyone else having the same issue or have I received a defective unit?

Spooie said:   Got the lighter / bottle opener today. Didn't come with directions, and I think I need to fill it with butane. Anyone else having the same issue or have I received a defective unit?

It was more than likely shipped empty. Heres the USPS regs on it.

Cigarette Lighters (NA1226). Generally, lighters charged with fuel and having an ignition system or any similar heating, lighting, or ignition device are a Class 3 flammable liquid and are nonmailable. However, if an approval number is obtained from DOT, consideration for mailing may be requested from the PCSC manager under the provisions in 343.25 and DMM 601.10.13.4.

Is it safe to give them your social security number?

They only ask for the last 4 digits,all the info they ask for is to verify a government or state I.D to make sure you are 21 yrs of age.And yes it is safe.

Awesome, thanks OP!

Got the lighter/bottle opener/light today and must say its quality stuff. Thanks again OP.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014