• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://www.startsampling.com/sm/102785/captureAddress.iphtml?ite...

Arizona California Colorado Delaware District of Columbia Idaho Illinois Maryland Montana Nevada New Mexico Oregon Texas Virginia Washington Wyoming.

This takes me back to safeway when I shorten the URL.

Member Summary

gevalia
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks so much!

NO NEW YORK STATE

My state was not listed, but I put my state with my city, and my zip code. If I get it, fine, if not, fine, too!

paychecktopaycheck said:   My state was not listed, but I put my state with my city, and my zip code. If I get it, fine, if not, fine, too!

How do you "put" your state? it is a select box (unless you overrode the element value with some tool like firebug).

Thanks! Worked just fine.

@nortotron, I just wrote my city, comma, then my state. I chose a state from the drop-down at random. I put my zip code in the zip code box.

Worked for me. Been wanting to try their coffee so this is great

Thanks. Looking forward to trying it.

thanks remick.

Thanks. It's funny, after signing up for the sample, I had this crazy craving for a cup of coffee and a cinnamon roll. The coffee's brewing right now. lol

Thank you, OP

"This takes me back to safeway when I shorten the URL.."

When I saw elsewhere the state listing (IL + Western US + DC and 3 of their nearby states) I smelled the safeway footprint (I know they have stores in MD 'cause I've been once to a store in Frederick), so this maybe sponsored by safeway...

Wouldn't have luck putting the FL address I use for freebies, so I don't even bother.

IOW, if you don't have a safeway or one of their affiliates on your state, the coupon is not available for there....

Thank you very much, I appreciate this.

Dead - Thanks for the post...

martin628 said:   Dead - Thanks for the post...

Just takes me to the safeway site with no offer.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014