Most Recent Posts
Play Golf Properly - Golf Tips & Advice For The Beginner. [Kindle Edition]
Steven Howarth (Author)

http://www.amazon.com/... (more)

JayMatt19 (May. 11, 2013 @ 3:46p) |

Thanks!

sgogo (May. 11, 2013 @ 7:02p) |

Thanks for sharing.

Life is a Pack of 52 Cards - Don't miss out!

vasukinv (May. 11, 2013 @ 11:59p) |

50 Percent Raw - A Beginner's Raw Food Diet Guide to Weight Loss, Glowing Skin and Abundant Energy [Kindle Edition]
Katie Li (Author)

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00ATOITGE

Book Description
Publication Date: December 26, 2012
50 Percent Raw: A Beginner's Raw Food Diet Guide to Weight Loss, Glowing Skin and Abundant Energy

- Do you want to eat raw food but think you can't manage 100% raw?
- Do you want to eat raw food but think you'll become a social outcast?
- Do you think that eating 100% raw is just too weird?
- Do you want abundant energy?
- Do you want glowing skin?
- Do you want to get to your ideal weight?
- Are you sick of trying diets and always failing?

Then it's time to use this book to help yourself get healthy, without all the usual hassles of trying to be perfect. There's no need to continually aim for perfection when it's so easy to get the reults you want.

I Will Show You Why Following A 50 Percent Raw Food Diet Is More Than Enough

You probably already know that most diets are too difficult to follow. They all seem to demand perfection, and get you striving for something that's too hard to reach. This book is different. This is a simple guide to using raw food as the basis of a new, healthy you. If you've read anything about raw food, you'll know that you are usually told to aim for 100% raw, spend money you haven't got on expensive raw food, and in the process become a social outcast. None of that is necessary. You can get all the benefits by following a simple, 50% raw food diet.

Just Making One Small Change Can Get You Started

I'll show you the one thing that can get you started on the right track. It's a simple technique that has worked for me and many others. Add this one thing to your diet and you'll start to become more healthy right away. Then you'll start giving up your junk food habits without even noticing.

What Foods Should You Avoid?

Often it's what you leave out of your diet that matters more than what you include. Leave out these few foods and your body will love you for it.

Fed Up Of Complicated Raw Food Recipes?

This isn't a recipe book, but I've included a few simple, but delicious, ideas for breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks. There's no need to buy expensive raw foods, and no need to spend hours in the kitchen. Just a few simple ideas to get you started.

This Book Is Short

I make no apologies for the fact that this book is fairly short. My aim is to give you the information you need without overwhelming you. When I started out I read many raw foods books and always ended up not knowing where to start. But this book tells you everything you need to know, in a simple and clear way. Follow the advice and look forward to a healthy future.

About The Author

A few years ago I was in the same position as you. I wanted to try a raw food diet, but found it too complicated and too time-consuming. On top of that it didn't do much for my social life, as I felt like I could never go out and enjoy myself with friends, because they only wanted to eat cooked food. But after some experimenting, I found what worked. And this is what I want to share with you.

History Lover's Cookbook [Kindle Edition]
Roxe Anne Peacock (Author)

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00AZMT61M

Book Description
Publication Date: January 9, 2013
Over 150 full-color photos inspired by nineteenth century recipes, anecdotes, and the Civil War

History Lover’s Cookbook will transport readers through the Battle of First Bull Run/Manassas to April 9, 1865, where General Robert E. Lee stood under an apple tree to dispatch his surrender to General Grant. Do you know what he was eating when he surrendered?

Prepare a picnic of lemonade, raspberry shrub, mint julep, fried chicken, ham sandwiches, potato salad with boiled dressing, cold slaw, soda biscuits and quince marmalade to observe one of the many Civil War re-enactments throughout the United States.

Enjoy eating tea cakes while viewing more than 150 full-color photos of replica Civil War items, re-enactors portraying Abraham Lincoln, Generals Custer, Lee and Grant, foods and recipes inspired by the nineteenth century.

Share in the Union’s Thanksgiving holiday by preparing recipes from the chapter, Siege at Petersburg.

Find out what General Grant ate every morning with his breakfast.

Roxe Anne Peacock brings the nineteenth century and Civil War era to life through the wonderful photography depicted throughout the book.

Lose Weight & Gain Muscle - High Protein Vegetarian Lunch Recipes (protein for vegetarians) [Kindle Edition]

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0086W84P2

Book Description
Publication Date: May 27, 2012
Lose Weight & Gain Muscle - High Protein Vegetarian Lunch Recipes -Protein for Vegetarians

Fast and Easy recipes that all include protein to keep you feeling full and zipping with energy during the day.

All recipes take 20 minutes or less and will have you on track to losing weight and feeling great about yourself. After all that's how this book was born!

This second book of the series is all about having an enjoyable and protein packed Lunch to keep you feeling filler for longer

So use this easy, practical no fluff book to increase your energy, have more time and transform you and your families health and life's

Here's a Sneak Peek of What You'll Find Inside

>
 Pizza Tortilla style
 Fabulous Feta and Hummus Wrap
 Philly Cheese Vegetarian Delight
 Vegetarian Quesadillas
 Vegetarian Bean Stew
 Meaty Walnut Patties
 Tuna Style Tofu Salad
 Basic Bean & Vegetable Patties

Pick up this Fast and Easy Protein Packed Vegetarian Lunch Recipe Book TODAY by scrolling up and clicking the buy now button

Also available - Lose Weight & Gain Muscle - High Protein Vegetarian Breakfast Recipes

The Mom Rut: How To Break Out Of Your Mom Rut [Kindle Edition]
Connie Patterson (Author)

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B007IXIUTA

Book Description
Publication Date: March 9, 2012
Amazon Best-Seller!

This book is written and dedicated to both working and stay at home moms, whose lives have reached a plateau because of the monotony of their daily routine.

If you're a mom, you know what I mean. You get up, make breakfast, lunches, drive the kids to school, shop, cook, clean, pick up the kids, take them to dance lessons, piano lessons, soccer practice and countless other daily, but necessary chores. Whew! At the end of the day you make dinner for the family. If you have time you may actually get to spend a few quality moments with your kids (or husband) before getting them off to bed. The next day you look forward to the same routine, and the day after that. You life, in essence has become routine. Even boring.

As parents, we all get caught on autopilot at one point or another and end up wondering where the time went and what you have done with that time. The same thing happens to your husband, and to your kids. While a schedule is essential for you and your child's daily life, you do get bored and need your routines shaken up just a bit every once in a while!

This book provides you with ideas galore for ways to do just that. These suggestions here are intended to help you break out of your Mom Rut, change your routine and recharge your batteries! There are activities for moms to do on their own, or with their friends or families.

Everyone, moms especially, need a change of scenery at one point or another. To find some wonderful ideas on how to get out of your rut, enjoy the ideas contained in this book and have a good time!

Scientology Exposed: The Truth About the World's Most Controversial Religion - An Unbiased Look at Scientology [Kindle Edition]
L.A. Klein (Author)

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B008NQUUNK

Book Description
Publication Date: July 20, 2012
“Discover the Facts about Scientology” “Scientology Exposed!” - NEW Edited Version

Did L Ron Hubbard say
“I’d like to start a religion that’s where the money is”

Did Tom Cruise say
“The code of Scientologists says you respect the religious beliefs of others. That’s part of being a Scientologists and that’s who I am as a person”

Did John Travolta
Heal Marlin Brando’s leg after an accident using Scientology?

Because you’re here, right now, reading this… means that you have an interest in knowing the facts about The Church of Scientology and you’re most likely aware of the controversies surrounding it.

You see, most information about Scientology is skewed into two camps…
one camp “for Scientology” and one camp “against Scientology”.
The eBook you are about to purchase presents exactly what you are seeking.

A factual unbiased “Under the sheets” look at Scientology and lets you decide for yourself is this a cult or is this a religion?

When you open your eBook you’ll discover:
Where the word “Scientology” came from
Did you know the term Scientology can be traced as far back as 1901?

Scientology has its own words
• Find out what “Clear” means
• What is a Thetan and why is it important
• What is Auditing and who is the Auditor
• What exactly is Xenu
• Who is a Suppressive
• What is an E-Meter

Scientology Beliefs
Do Scientologists believe in one God? Maybe they do and maybe they don’t.
Find out why many people believe they don’t.

Human Origins
Definitely not Adam and Eve stuff!. Discover how a highly controversial book inside Scientology was leaked and how it explains our origins.

Scientology Moral and Ethics
Are Scientologists moral or not? Within Scientology there are the 8 Dynamics not to be confused with the Buddhists 8 way path

Scientology Controversies
Lawsuits, deaths, FBI raids, IRS problems, Intrigue and more.

Scientology Celebrities
Tom Cruise, Will Smith, John Travolta, Lisa Marie Presley and more.
Find out what they really believe.

Find Out All Of This Fascinating Information
With Your Very Own
Easy To Understand Kindle Book Now

Price will increase soon. Intro offer.

The Eden Diet [Kindle Edition]
Rita Hancock MD (Author)

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B007RH1SYQ

Book Description
Publication Date: April 3, 2012
The Eden Diet Christian weight loss program was created by Dr. Rita Hancock, a medical doctor with ivy league training in nutrition and the psychology of obesity as well as personal experience overcoming childhood-onset morbid obesity (and keeping the weight off for over 25 years).

The plan is about rejecting the diet mentality and re-learning how to eat the way God originally intended: with joy rather than guilt. You get to eat not only the healthy food that your body craves for nourishment, but also delicious treats such as cheeseburgers, pizza, and rich, delicious desserts. The key is to eat your treats in smaller portions than the world would have you believe is normal and only when you're physically rather than emotionally hungry. When you're emotionally hungry, Dr. Rita gives you specific tools for how to employ your faith to find willpower against unnecessary eating.

For more information about The Eden Diet Christian Weight Loss Program, visit www.TheEdenDiet.com.

Made With Coffee Recipes. 28 deliciously easy cake, muffin, brownie and dessert recipes made with coffee. [Kindle Edition]
Jane Romsey (Author)

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B008C8W88Y

Book Description
Publication Date: June 16, 2012
Amazon BEST SELLER!

Made with Coffee Recipes is a collection of delicious cake, muffin, brownie and dessert recipes all made with coffee.

"I totally love coffee. I love things made with coffee, especially cake. When I first moved to the United States from England I bought a slice of coffee cake. I was bitterly disappointed to find that there was not a drop of coffee in it and it's only called coffee cake because it's served with coffee!"

The book includes some unusual cake recipes, such as Coffee Carrot Cake and Coffee Madeira Cake. Yummy dessert recipes like Cappuccino Cheesecake and several muffin recipes.

"Don't forget to make Jane's Special Espresso Martini, my own recipe that I brew up every Christmas."

Also included is Jane Romsey's Conversion Charts and Oven Temperatures book.

Get YOUR copy of Made with Coffee Recipes and brew up a batch of tasty treats!

Recipes:
Coffee & Cream Cake​
Chocolate Coffee Ruin Cake​
Coffee Carrot Cake​
Espresso Brownies​
Mocha Mayonnaise Cake​
Coffee Ginger Muffins​
Walnut Coffee Sandwich​
Espresso Choc Banana Bread​
Coffee Pecan Muffins​
Chocolate Espresso Cake​
Crunchy Coffee Bars​
Moist Coffee Cake​
Coffee Banana Nut Muffins​
Chocolate Espresso Muffins​
Coffee Fruit Cake​
Coffee Madeira Cake​
Coffee Creme Brownies​
Cappuccino Cheesecake
Boozy Espresso Balls​
Coffee Rice Pudding​
Frostings​
Coffee Cream Cheese Frosting​
Coffee Buttercream Frosting​
Espresso Buttercream Frosting​
Coffee Fudge Frosting​
Chocolate Fudge Frosting​
Mocha Sour Cream Frosting​
Coffee Glace Icing​
Jane's Espresso Martini

50 Something Dates with 17 Mr. Wrongs: Lessons From A Dating Repository [Kindle Edition]
Chénelle Taylor (Author)

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00BFDJNOU

Book Description
Publication Date: February 12, 2013
50 Something Dates with 17 Mr. Wrongs represents an anthology of factual experiences and lessons from me— a single female graduate level professional, who has decided to be unwavering in my standards in the area of romance.

The primary purpose of the book is catharsis, using poetic justice and humor with the awareness that my experiences are not isolated from other females. The common thread that stitched the fabric that would eventually become 50 Something Dates with 17 Mr. Wrongs was: “men just don’t get it and women need to be more assertive in matters of the heart.”

The author does not present to be a dating expert nor is the book intended to be used as a Bible of sorts for dating, instead, it is an honest interpretation of dating mishaps, “raw and untainted by efforts to please everyone and offend no one.” Consequently, it is for:

“The girls who have been burned, broken and rejected in the noble efforts of taking risks and being hopeless romantics and; the men who just didn't get it...”

Fictionary! 300 Addictive Word Games (Letters A-E) (Fun and Games) [Kindle Edition]
The Manshoes Family (Author)

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B009FMM6GA

FICTIONARY! A FUN NEW WORD GAME FOR KINDLE

Download It Today. Play It Tonight!

Play the FICTIONARY word game on Kindle anytime, anywhere.

Fictionary is a word game in which players must guess the definition of an obscure word hidden amongst a list of believable (and often hilarious) word definitions.

People who like Puzzles, Brain Teasers and Word Games will enjoy playing this fun game on Kindle. FICTIONARY will sharpen your vocabulary in a fun new way.

This Kindle Game is great for:

-Waiting Rooms
-Dinner Parties
-Dorm Parties
-Bedtime Reading
-Trivia Nights
-Travel Game
-Group Fun
...and MORE!

Simple controls make it easy to play any way you want, whether you're a casual or experienced FICTIONARY player.

You can play Fictionary with friends, or play as a solo game. As a solo-game, Fictionary aids in vocabulary development by word discovery and also provides many stimulating brain teasers. However, playing for laughs, especially with friends, can be more entertaining

Diapers, Onesies, Stretch Marks- Oh My! [Kindle Edition]
Deanna J. Smith (Author)

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00C4YY3TE

Book Description
Publication Date: March 31, 2013
New motherhood is amazing, beautiful, and inspiring. And yet at times it can also be messy, frustrating, and discouraging. This ebook was written as a small peek into the life of a new mother with two babies close in age, one of them with special needs.

"Maybe this small peek into my reality of motherhood will help you feel better about your own. Maybe it will help you feel not as alone. Maybe it will help you see how normal life with a child with special needs can be. Maybe it will just make you laugh- or cry- or make you want to give every new mother a hug."

Written in the style of blog posts, this book is a fast, interesting, inspirational, hysterical read on being a new mother.

Anti-Twitter: 150 50-Word Stories [Kindle Edition]
Harold Jaffe (Author)

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B006QG9LAW

Book Description
Publication Date: December 26, 2011
These 50-word stories are based on “found” texts from mainstream news sources and other public sites. Jaffe sculpts them to reveal their inner core, all niceties stripped away. Now the true Motives, fears and sins of our age are on display for all who care to see.

Amidst an internet-driven content boom, meaning has virtually disappeared. Anti-Twitter’s extreme brevity demonstrates by example that brief need not = dumbed-down. Though the stories describe a wide arc: high and pop culture, intimate and public, sordid and exalted, all subjects are equally laid bare by Jaffe’s incisive stratagems.

Total Blueprint for World Domination [Kindle Edition]
Jolene Stockman (Author)

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B005FDTCEM

Book Description
Publication Date: July 31, 2011

*** Winner *** 2011 Flamingnet Top Choice Award.

Total Blueprint for World Domination (17,000 words) is a motivational non-fiction book for young adults. Design your dream world and make it happen!

More praise for Total Blueprint for World Domination

"Total Blueprint for World Domination provides excellent advice for success and presents it in a manner that is entertaining, thought provoking, and empowering." Crystal DeJesus.

"Smart, funny, and truly inspirational, Total Blueprint for World Domination is a self-help book that can win the hearts of individuals who wish to live their life to the fullest." The Examiner.

"Jam packed with useful information and food for thought... After reading Total Blueprint for World Domination, I feel far more confident and upbeat. I feel as though I could go out and do anything I want to." Everything To Do With Books.

If you are looking to get excited about your life and create your dream world, then Total Blueprint for World Domination is for you!

The Complete Idiot Reviews (A Laugh Out Loud Comedy Box Set) [Kindle Edition]
Pete Sortwell (Author)

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00CCULZT6

Book Description
Publication Date: April 13, 2013
In late 2012 Pete Sortwell did something that no one has ever done before: he wrote a book entirely using spoof reviews of items on Amazon. Well, he actually wrote three books. Now, for the first time you can get all these books together in one boxed set for a lower price than buying all three separately.

Product description: The Village Idiot Reviews

Join Brian, as he tries to woo the girl that works in the local shop, will passing out face down in super glue while trying to make her a gift hinder his chances of getting her to go out with him?

Will Father Frederick, an alcoholic vicar who has a slight issue with stalking be able to win back the heart of a woman he loved a long time ago?

And will Ethel, who thinks that throwing hard rice instead of confetti in a Bride Groom's face is an acceptable form of sport, be able to catch whichever one of these two losers in love with her trick as they step out of the church on the happy day?

Written entirely in the form of product reviews, we guarantee you've never read a book quite like this before. Hilarious and wholly original, The Village Idiot Reviews pokes gentle fun at the more obscure corners of your favourite e-commerce sites - and introduces the most bonkers set of countryside dwellers since The Vicar of Dibley.

Product description: The Office Idiot Reviews

There are all sorts of idiots we have to work with every day. Every office has them. Fortunately for most of us idiots in the work place are few and far between. However, Hogsbottom Plugs, 'the home of bath plugs' has a higher concentrate than other work places, from the MD down to the cleaner, they're all Idiots.

Read the trails and tribulations of this idiotic workforce as they explain their recent life events through reviews of things they've brought. There's Donald, who try as hard as does simply cannot get the office junior to notice him, let alone drink some of his special, sleeping tablet ladened tea. Learn how Jeff, gets his own back on the people who mock him by re-enacted a video he saw on Youtube involving Seagulls and watch on in horror as the over-worked cleaner tries to solve the mystery of who is making his job of cleaning the toilets worse than a job cleaning toilets is already.

If you've ever worked in an office, then this is the book for you. You'll recognise the office sex pest, the liar and the moaning admin worker who's been there longer than the chairs. Written in the form of product reviews, The Office Idiot Reviews is the second in the series of 'Idiot Review' Books from Pete Sortwell.

Product description: The Idiot Government Reviews
We've all seen the news over the last few years, watching in wonder and disbelief at the situations the people entrusted to run the country get themselves into and then proceed to lie their way out of. Just imagine, and this won't be hard, that they were so stupid that they wrote reviews of the items that got them into or out of their latest bit of trouble and posted them online.

Ted Williebond is angry, not only at having to settle for running the opposition, but also for the bullying he had to endure at school by Cameron Davies and Gary Osburn, who now run the Government and don't mind pointing that out to Ted every time they see him. Join Ted as he foolishly leaves reviews of such items as Silly String, vodka and thick curtains as he tries his hardest to bring down the coalition.

On the other side of the fence we've got Daniel Dangly, a foolhardy old school politician from Southamptonshire who, try as he might, cannot outrun the press, who seem to stalk him for easy stories; and Elouise Munch, a career girl more concerned about who's defaced her designer handbag than the people in her constituency.

Running the show though isn't Cameron Davies or Ted Williebond; in fact it is Betty Rivers, the CEO of Information Inc.

It can't work out well, can it?

Welcome to The Idiot Government Reviews

Guitar Scales Handbook: A Step-By-Step, 100-Lesson Guide to Scales, Music Theory, and Fretboard Theory (Book & Videos) (Steeplechase Guitar Instruction) [Kindle Edition]
Damon Ferrante (Author)

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B009Y7PUOG

Book Description
Publication Date: October 27, 2012
Guitar Scales Handbook is a 130-Page Book and Video Course for learning scales, music theory, and fretboard theory. It is designed to work very well in Kindle, iPad, iPhone, and eBook platforms. The book is organized in a 100-lesson format that takes you step by step through scales, the notes on the guitar neck, intervals, and music theory. Each lesson builds on the next and the book is designed for beginners through advanced / virtuoso guitarists.

This New Edition includes 1 1/2 Hours of Free Streaming Videos! The
video lessons cover guitar technique, music theory, guitar licks and
solos, how to play scales, Jam Tracks, and developing good
practice goals.

As part of the Steeplechase Guitar Instruction Series, Guitar Scales Handbook works well with Guitar Adventures and Guitar Arpeggio Handbook (also by Damon Ferrante and available in Paperback and Kindle Editions).

The following scales (in 1, 2, and 3 Octaves with fingerings and music theory) are covered in the book: Major Scale and Modes, Minor Scales, The Blues Scale, Pentatonic Major & Minor and Modes, Chromatic Scale, Harmonic Minor, and Advanced / Exotic Scales.

Check out the Video on Damon Ferrante's Author Page on Amazon.

Chronic Fatigue Syndrome: A Treatment Guide, 2nd Edition [Kindle Edition]
Erica Verrillo (Author)

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B009B9X36Y

Book Description
Publication Date: September 14, 2012
This one-of-a-kind reference – now completely revised and updated – includes over 100 effective treatments, from antivirals to vitamins, as well as locations of specialists and clinics, Internet ordering information, and national, local, and international CFS/ME organizations. New and expanded sections include doctors' protocols and research on the causes and mechanisms of the illness, all written in concise, easy-to-understand language.

Every aspect of the illness is thoroughly examined, from diagnosis to an in-depth discussion of symptoms, from traditional to alternative therapies to essential coping strategies. The new edition contains chapters for those coping with multiple chemical sensitivities and dietary restrictions, as well an expanded section on children and adolescents with CFS/ME. Chronic Fatigue Syndrome: A Treatment Guide, Second Edition, remains the most comprehensive reference guide on this disease.

Advance Praise for the Second Edition:

“Verrillo’s book is an encyclopedia of current information about Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. She not only covers history and theoretical etiologies of CFS, but provides the very best source for current therapies, which is what people with CFS really want to know! This is a reference book that every patient should have. I encourage all my patients to use this as the “go-to-reference” about Chronic Fatigue Syndrome.”
~Dr. Charles Lapp, M.D., Founder, Hunter-Hopkins Center, and medical advisor to the CFIDS Association of America and the National Fibromyalgia Association.

"This book is extremely comprehensive and very well referenced, not only with regard to the full range of treatments that have been helpful, both alternative and pharmaceutical, but also including detailed descriptions of the history of this disorder, its definitions, diagnosis, symptoms, prognosis, mechanisms, and other aspects. All of this is done in a very readable style. I highly recommend this book."
~Richard Van Konynenburg, Ph.D., Independent CFS/ME researcher

“Books such as this empower patients to take control of their own health education and management... I admire Ms. Verrillo's comprehensive and cross-disciplinary research and feel her new work will continue to provide important and useful information to everyone interested in the field."
~Lucinda Bateman MD, Director, Fatigue Consultation Clinic, and co-founder of OFFER (The Organization for Fatigue and Fibromyalgia Education and Research

Author Bio:

Erica F. Verrillo was completing her doctorate in Speech Communication before falling ill with CFS in 1992. She is the co-author, with Lauren Gellman, of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome: A Treatment Guide, 1st Edition (St. Martin's). She is also the author of three middle reader fantasies, Elissa's Quest, Elissa's Odyssey, and World's End (Random House). Ms. Verrillo currently resides in Western Massachusetts.

Good Sleep for Brain Health: Sleep Better Tonight for a Better Memory Tomorrow [Kindle Edition]
M. Chris Wolf PhD (Author)

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00AGIQW30

Book Description
Publication Date: November 30, 2012
Brain health and better sleep have been in the news. How to sleep well or sleep better is a common question asked by millions. Tonight across the globe many people will be struggling with how to get a better night's sleep and find an insomnia cure.

Many will ask: How I can get better sleep? How is my brain health improved (or hurt) by poor sleep? Is my depression and anxiety being caused by poor sleep? Do sleep problems cause weight gain?

Scroll up the page. Click to Look Inside the book to start reading about better sleep.

Other common sleep and brain health questions crying out for answers include: Will I go crazy if I can't sleep? What is sleep apnea and how do I know if I have it? Is medication an insomnia solution? What health problems relate to sleep disorders? Can better sleep improve my memory?

Sleep Better for Brain Health is designed to provide answers to these questions and help you improve memory and overall brain health. The book is a practical guide for people with insomnia and avoids technical and academic jargon.

Sleep Better for Brain Health provides a plan for an insomnia cure. As you begin to sleep better you improve your overall brain health. The book is designed to provide the reader with an insomnia solution rather than psychobabble and academic jargon.

Six basic principles are presented, which based upon research, have been shown to help most people with insomnia sleep better. For those needing professional help, the reader will be able to communicate their concerns more effectively to their healthcare provider.

A memory problem from poor sleep is often a result of sleep disorders and insomnia. Brain health can be seriously affected if sleep deprivation becomes persistent. We now know that anxiety, depression and other emotional disorders so common today can be caused by or made worse by sleep disorders.

Sleep Better for Brain Health is divided into sections to help the reader cure insomnia based upon their personal issues. A Quick Start Guide is presented in the beginning of the book to get the insomnia suffer started off right.

The relationship between good brain health and good memory and sleep is reviewed in a way that helps the reader understand these relationships better. In the section on physical health and sleep, obesity, high blood pressure, diabetes and even Parkinson's disease is discussed.

The effects of poor sleep on psychological health are also reviewed. Suggestions for overcoming worry and anxiety are given. The Worry System is presented as a cure for trouble getting to sleep.

Good sleep also looks at ways sleep problems can contribute to sadness and depression and provides suggestions for help in these important areas. The role of anger and irritability are also reviewed and methods for positive change are made.

What is sleep restriction and how can that be an insomnia cure? Sleep restriction is presented as an effective approach for many in overcoming the ravages of ongoing sleep problems. Research has shown it to be one of the most effective approaches to better sleep.

The book concludes with instructions on how to Sleep Better Now. References and resources are presented so that the reader is able to further delve into certain areas of interest. You can sleep better and improve your brain health, even if only a little.

Life is a pack of 52 cards. [Kindle Edition]
Sumeet Jain (Author)

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B007X37UV4

Book Description
Publication Date: April 23, 2012

The author pledges to donate ALL the proceedings from the sale of this book to The Being Human Foundation (beinghumanonline.com), dedicated to education and healthcare of the under-privileged kids. He firmly believes that while our earnings show how we make a living, our contributions to the society show how we make a life.

A little about what this book is all about -
For me, life had always been a game of choices. It is a game of perceptions that we draw everyday within our minds and their associated outlook. To some, life has always been "half-full" while to others; it has been "half-empty". Through this book, I can guarantee that one can easily solder wire the brain to look only for the "half-full" side that our life has to offer. It is not a book of DOs and DONTs, neither it is some kind of a rulebook nor does it unveil the secret recipe of "that" magic potion we had been searching for years.

The book, in reality, is a beautiful compilation of my personal and professional experiences and describes the various teachings that Life offered to me during all these years.

I was always taught that to become wise, you have to make decisions in the form of choices. If your choice is good, it will help you climb a step ahead on the life ladder. But if it backfires, then a unique opportunity is offered to un-learn and re-learn it in such a manner that makes you successful on its next application.

Life is not only stranger than we can imagine, it is more mysterious; one which is like a riddle wrapped in an enigma. Life is also the single-most complex phenomenon to understand after the human brain. Each of us has a unique life to live and each one of us deal with it even more uniquely making it almost impossible to have one size that fits all. However, the book would surely help us create a framework which can help all of us lead and live our life better, happily and blissfully.

One Minute Super Dad: 99 One Minute Magic Moments you can easily create to raise Amazing Children (One Minute Magics) [Kindle Edition]
Dr. Prashant Jindal MD (Author), Raymond Aaron (Foreword)

http://www.amazon.com/One-Minute-Super-Dad-ebook/dp/B00BH4A47M/

Book Description
Publication Date: February 1, 2013
Amazon No.1 Best Seller: Free Download this weekend: One Minute Super Dad. In Celebration & Gratitude of its success and getting the Amazon No.1 Best Seller Status, it is available for a free download for this weekend as a gift. Thank you everybody for making OMSD such a huge success.

Dr.Jindal was recently interviewed on the book's huge success recently by Sky TV. Watch his interview on the One Minute Super Dad You tube channel at tinyurl.com/OMSDtalk

Covering all areas of a child’s development, the 125-page dead simple and more importantly, “actionable” book is a distilled product of over 1000 pages of work and interviews. It gives the simplest and yet most powerful fathering tools one will ever find. In just one minute... and there are 99 of them… Dads can have a huge impact on their children.

Few of the Rave Reviews from Renowned Experts and Leaders:

“If every parent can read this book, the world will be a different place.”
James Michael Lafferty: Former CEO of Coca Cola and also P&G.

“The mother will read books on parenting and when the husband doesn’t do it the way she does it, they fight.”
Dr John Gray: Author, Men are from Mars Women are from Venus

Apologies for the editing errors and typos in last version- a re-editing has been done and all has been corrected. We are grateful for the feedbacks and the fact that people showed such loyalty to the book.

Will Love For Crumbs - A Memoir [Kindle Edition]
Jonna Ivin (Author

http://www.amazon.com/Will-Love-For-Crumbs-ebook/dp/B006V1KQLU/

Book Description
Publication Date: January 7, 2012
Raised by an alcoholic mother and without a father, Jonna learned at a young age to put her needs on the back-burner. After her mother dies of cancer, she goes on a spiritual journey looking for enlightenment and a purpose for her life. Eventually, she ends up as a volunteer in the relief effort following Hurricane Ike. There she meets a man who will forever change her life.

In the swamps of Louisiana and the hills of Arkansas, Jonna follows her heart to build a life with an American hero - a 20 year veteran of the Army Special Forces. Only after uprooting her whole life, leaving everything and everyone she knows behind, do the pieces of this fairytale start to unravel. Realizing the man of her dreams is actually the stuff of nightmares; Jonna must once again go within and discover why she is a woman willing to love for crumbs.

Jonna Ivin is also the author of the crime thriller 8th Amendment

Attorney Lauren Atkinson has spent her career defending death row criminals. When a murder hits close to home and clues tie her to an old forgotten case, Lauren must stop at nothing to find the killer.

With her marriage crumbling and her life in shatters she begins to question everything she has been fighting for. Will her views on the death penalty change once the killer is revealed?

Tales from the Crib [Kindle Edition]
Jennifer Coburn (Author)

http://www.amazon.com/Tales-from-the-Crib-ebook/dp/B0097SNQSY/

Book Description
Publication Date: September 7, 2012
"Jennifer Coburn's Tales From the Crib is a deliciously fun, laugh-out-loud read about one woman's journey toward motherhood. You won't be able to put this book down until you arrive at the final, satisfying page."

- Emily Giffin, author of Something Blue

"I absolutely loved this book. Jennifer Coburn has written a smart, modern day tale that will have you laughing out loud through every delicious page."

- Karen Quinn, author of The Ivy Chronicles

Reading about Lucy Klein is like rooting for your funny best friend. An uplifting, highly amusing tale that will have readers laughing, crying, but most of all staying with this heroine because they want her to find her happily ever after."

- Adele Parks, author of Playing Away

Talk about bad timing!

When Lucy Klein gets her positive pregnancy results, she’s overjoyed. She and her husband Jack have been trying to get pregnant for years throughout their rocky marriage. But before she can tell him the big news, Jack has something he needs to announce – he wants a divorce!
Rather than split up, Lucy and Jack decide to live together as friends. This way, they can share expenses and parenting responsibilities. Co-parenting is a fine deal for Jack who is back in the dating scene by Lucy’s third trimester of pregnancy, but is a frustrating one for Lucy who has unfulfilled sexual fantasies about every man from restaurant delivery boys to puppeteers.

Meanwhile, Lucy’s mother is taking over her life. The grand dame of Planet Earth, Anjoli frequently visits her daughter to share her own brand of maternal wisdom.

As Anjoli leaves her Drama Queen bookstore to “help” Lucy with baby Adam, the new grandmother has an affair with baby’s pediatrician, hosts two weddings (including cousin Kimmy’s wedding to herself), and constantly frets about which kind of pie to serve guests. With a cast of family and friends from Lucy’s Jewish aunts to Junior League neighbor, Candace, Tales From the Crib is the story of how one baby can bring people together – so they can drive each other nuts!

Traditional British Scone Recipes (Traditional British Recipes) [Kindle Edition]
Jane Romsey (Author)

http://www.amazon.com/Traditional-British-Scone-Recipes-ebook/dp...

Traditional British Cake Recipes (Traditional British Recipes) [Kindle Edition]
Jane Romsey (Author)

http://www.amazon.com/Traditional-British-Cake-Recipes-ebook/dp/...

Traditional British Pudding Recipes (Traditional British Recipes) [Kindle Edition]
Jane Romsey (Author)

http://www.amazon.com/Traditional-British-Pudding-Recipes-ebook/...

Amazing free book package by R.J. Ruppenthal

Essential Vegetables Box Set (4 Books in 1 Package): Organic Gardening with Tomatoes, Potatoes, Peppers, Eggplants, Broccoli, Cabbage, and More [Kindle Edition]
R.J. Ruppenthal (Author)
Essential-Vegetables-Books-Package-ebook

4.8 out of 5 stars (5 customer reviews)

Book Description
Publication Date:January 13, 2013
This book is a bundled package containing four practical books on vegetable gardening. Together, they can help you grow over 30 different delicious organic vegetables in your home garden. These works are particularly helpful for beginning gardeners and anyone who has never grown these vegetables. They are appropriate for urban gardeners as well as others, since they cover both traditional gardening and container gardening for small spaces.

Each of these books is available separately, but this package gives you a discount on all four. The first book, How to Grow Potatoes, is one of my most popular gardening books. Everyone should grow these simple and delicious tubers in their yard, or in containers on their patio, doorstep, rooftop, balcony, or deck. I wrote Potatoes because there was a lack of good information out there on both traditional and innovative methods of spud growing. I saw some good books, but who really wants to pay $20 for a huge book about potatoes?

This book covers the basics of potato growing, walks you through all the information you need on selecting different types, proper soil, materials, planting, fertilization, watering, care, harvest, and storage. It also introduces you to some creative ideas for getting plants to produce more potatoes. Just the basics, no fluff, at a very low price people can afford.

Fast forward to the next book in this set, which is How to Grow Tomatoes, Peppers, and Eggplant. This is one of my newer books. Tomatoes are most peoples’ favorite homegrown gardening crop, and for good reason. Anyone who has tasted a homegrown tomato will tell you how much better it tastes than anything in the store. Peppers, including sweet peppers and spicy chili peppers, generally are recognized as the second most popular home food crop in the United States, Top 10 in the United Kingdom, and popular elsewhere also.

Why eggplants? As Asian and Italian gardeners will tell you, they’re really good when grown at home. As with tomatoes and peppers, the home organic gardener suddenly has access to dozens of different varieties of eggplants (hundreds, or maybe thousands in the case of tomatoes and peppers!). They are WAY yummier than the store-bought ones.

Tomatoes, peppers, and eggplants are all so closely related that their growing needs and habits are very similar. So once you learn to grow tomatoes, then you can pop in a few eggplant and pepper plants, treat them the same way, and they will reward you with lots of delicious organic vegetables. Once again, this book is a concise guide to growing these three veggies, leading you through proper site selection, planting them from seed or seedling, appropriate support from stakes, cages, or trellises, proper watering, fertilization, and care, and three advanced tips for pampering your plants into producing lots and lots of really good tomatoes, peppers, and eggplants. It’s all here.

Third in this set is my How to Grow Beans and Peas book. With the rising cost of food, more people need to learn how to grow some of their own protein. These wonderful legume plants provide you with a dirt cheap source of high quality protein and vegetables in both warm and cool season weather. Beans, peas, lentils, soybeans, mung beans, adzuki beans, cowpeas, limas, green (snap) beans, sugar snap peas, snow peas, runner beans, fava beans…they’re all in here. You will learn the differences between bush and pole varieties and how you can make the most of your garden or container growing space using either one.

You also get Fall and Winter Gardening, a great book which is a de facto guide to growing 25 different cool-weather vegetables, including broccoli, carrots, cabbage, spinach, beets, parsley, collards, kale, lettuce, endive, mache, cress, and more! This book guides you through garden preparation, determining when to plant in your area for a late-season harvest, proper organic care and fertilization, extending your season, and harvesting and storing your produce.

thanks

SHOW ME YOUR FACE [Kindle Edition]
Pete Palamountain (Author)

http://www.amazon.com/SHOW-ME-YOUR-FACE-ebook/dp/B005E0QUVY/

Book Description
Publication Date: July 21, 2011
"Fantastic read." "A heartwarming plot." "Terrific medical thriller."

"This story touched my heart. So worth reading."

"Was so interested in this autism novel that I decided not to take my sleeping meds so I could finish it last night. I reluctantly read the last page at 2 a.m. I didn't want it to end."

"Impossible to read the last chapter without a tear...or at least a lump in your throat."

"Special needs parents concerned with autism or Aspergers syndrome will cherish this book."

In an age (late 1960’s and early 1970’s) when charlatans and medical quacks reigned in the treatment of autism, and when “refrigerator mothers” were blamed for the disorder, Peggy Raintree, a courageous mother, refuses to believe the myth that she caused her son’s autism by rejecting him at the breast—so she sets out to find her own answers. But will she be prevented from using her creative, new ideas to reach her strange little boy? And will he ever be able to show her his true face?

Peggy deals with the pressures in her life with strength and grace, and even in her darkest moments never loses sight of her goals. She is not perfect, either as a parent or spouse, but she is warm, clear-thinking, and brave.

The incidences of autism have skyrocketed in the last twenty years. This novel dramatizes the struggle to understand this phenomenon. It explores the foolish medical myths of the last forty years as well as the roots of the promising new ideas that have helped hundreds of boys and girls with autism in recent years.

"Very few books have the power to make me weep, but the last scene with Billy made me bawl."

"Autism fiction at its best."

David's Adventure with Schizophrenia: My Road to Recovery [Kindle Edition]
David LaChapelle (Author)

http://www.amazon.com/Davids-Adventure-Schizophrenia-Recovery-eb...

Book Description
Publication Date: July 8, 2012
When David LaChapelle begins attending Carleton University everything seems to be going in the right direction. But he begins experiencing unexplainable changes in his thought processes which eventually devolves into a full-blown psychotic state. He tries to get help but is turned down, told by the admitting physician that he is fine and not in need of psychiatric care. Not until his family steps in and takes him to the hospital does he come close to receiving any treatment. While there, however, he meets Angela, a fellow patient he will later learn is also suffering from schizophrenia. For now, though, they will embark on a journey that takes them across Canada and beyond.

Beginning first with short trips in the greater Toronto area—including a jaunt to nearby Niagara Falls where a perceived zombie attack necessitates a forced and narrow escape, David and Angela eventually decide a trip to Vancouver is in order. Pawning possessions, selling stocks, sleeping in McDonald’s parking lots, and narrowly escaping arrest on a possible kidnapping charge, their escapades provide a rousing, rollicking ride as they traverse the Great White North until Dave finally receives the help he needs to heal and become healthy once more.

A whirlwind tour of Canada, New York, and the psychological inner workings of a paranoid schizophrenic intertwine with LaChapelle’s openness and bracing honesty to turn a frightening disease into a lighthearted, tragicomic romp full of action, hilarity, and more than a few surprises. As his mental state deteriorates, so too does the logic of the adventure, yet somehow he is able to keep it going, showing a resourcefulness not often expected of the mentally ill. A stirring, baffling, and altogether head-scratching caper, David’s Adventure with Schizophrenia is as fascinating as it is entertaining.

How to Get and Give Love: -- Relationship Maps [Kindle Edition]
Benna Sherman (Author)

http://www.amazon.com/How-Get-Give-Love-ebook/dp/B008MEI5LC/

Book Description
Publication Date: July 17, 2012
Relationships are hard to start, hard to maintain, and even harder to live without. Both parties to any relationship are likely to be trying their best, no matter how misguided or inept their behavior may appear. With guidance through the maze, loving effort, and a positive attitude and expectation, people can achieve satisfaction and success in their connections to others. Benna Z. Sherman, PhD offers a vignette-based storytelling approach to relationships, including specific exercises and techniques to allow the reader to participate either alone or with a partner, and providing a comprehensive and satisfying learning experience. By writing every chapter as a story that can be read in five minutes or less, Dr. Sherman’s debut is the perfect companion for our busy, modern lifestyles. Her consumer-tested and approved tools and skills are based on and are an extension of her own published columns. It is a home toolkit for initiating, maintaining, growing, and repairing relationships. Consisting of three simple steps, it has been developed based on three essential components: Listening, Understanding, and Responding. The chapters explore relationships as they reveal aspects of these three concepts and are oriented toward problem solving and new skills rather than blame or pathology. Based on research and practice, Dr. Sherman’s how-to guide opens healing, compassionate avenues of understanding and communication that foster growth and emotional closeness. Easy to read, easy to remember, and easy to implement, How to Get and Give Love—Relationship Maps is a simple and effective DIY guide that will forever change the way you look at and maintain the relationships in your life. Helping people achieve more fulfilling relationships—and feel good about the process—is the goal.

25 Simple and Tasty Hamburger Recipes [Kindle Edition]
Melissa Mills (Author)

http://www.amazon.com/Simple-Tasty-Hamburger-Recipes-ebook/dp/B0...

Book Description
Publication Date: June 1, 2012
Hamburgers are a staple in the standard American household as it is easy and simple to make. There are also so many varieties of burgers to choose from which are suited for both children and adults. Hamburgers are usually served in your local diner or fast-food chain but making your own burger at home is more fun to do. You can easily compose your own burger based on your own preference and liking, whether you’re a vegetarian or a meat-lover. This cookbook will provide you an assortment of burgers that will certainly transform your regular dinner meals into a feast.

Play Golf Properly - Golf Tips & Advice For The Beginner. [Kindle Edition]
Steven Howarth (Author)

http://www.amazon.com/Play-Golf-Properly-Beginner-ebook/dp/B00AX...

Book Description
Publication Date: January 4, 2013
Have you recently taken up golf or maybe you are thinking about doing so? Well dont go any further without reading this golf for beginners guide.
Play Golf Properly - Tips & Advice for the beginner does exactly what it says on the tin and will have you feeling confident about learning to play golf straight from the off.
With tips ranging from the golf clubs required to start, the clothes you need to wear and on to golf fitness itself, this comprehensive guide is everything a golf beginner needs to get started and enjoy the beautiful game of golf.

Thanks!

Thanks for sharing.

Life is a Pack of 52 Cards - Don't miss out!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014