• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Ongoing promotion until Jan31st, 2014. They have already changed the offerings slightly. Wonder as time goes on if people could update as to what movies/shows they were offered. (in terms of multiple accounts)... I have the additional movies added over on SDs will try to remember to post them here as well.

IndianInUSA said:   It's saying:

"You are already linked to UltraViolet. Your CinemaNow account is already linked to an UltraViolet account. This current promotion is for new accounts, and those not already linked to UltraViolet. We apologize for any inconvenience. Keep an eye out for more promotions to come!"

I don't remember having their account earlier.

Same here. I just retried and it worked the second time.

Also, you can sign up for an account at vudu.com and get a few free movies also but you don't get to choose. Wish I did that first because now I've got two copies of Paranormal Activity and Knight's Tale.

it's interesting that I can't see any of the movies I added, or my UV movies on my cinemanow app on my bd player, but I see all of them on the vudu app.

it's interesting that I can't see any of the movies I added, or my UV movies on my cinemanow app on my bd player, but I see all of them on the vudu app.

Thank you op!!!

Great!

I get an error about being linked and I never remember even having an account!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014