• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Select Women’s Flip Flips only $2
Use the $2/1 Women’s flip flops or sandals Target store coupon found here
Final cost FREE!

DEAL LIVE 5-19

Be sure to print this coupon ASAP, as these popular coupons never seem to last long! click on the “Apparel & Accessories” link at coupon link

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://coupons.target.com/apparel-accessories-coupons

Member Summary

Women’s Flip-Flops (16.81kB)
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
It would have worked if you bought them when they were on sale for $2

Lildeb550 (May. 27, 2013 @ 9:06p) |

They were on sale 2 for $4 at the store I went to and you had to buy 2 to get the sale price. I bought them on the Satur... (more)

billrubin (May. 29, 2013 @ 2:15p) |

Free flip-flops? Thanks.

Sheila89 (May. 31, 2013 @ 2:28p) |

• Also categorized in:

abuse due to people copying and pasting the same thing over and over across any site that has anything to do with target, in 3...2...1...

Coupon in OP is for "$2 off women's sandals." Does this mean they are going to be priced at $2 in store next week?

Thanks, MrCheap

labboypro said:   Coupon in OP is for "$2 off women's sandals." Does this mean they are going to be priced at $2 in store next week?

yes. new sale in effect Sunday. good chance this coupon will be "gone" by then.

Make sure you don't have your printer paused, because the stupid plug-in they use to print their coupons considers that to be an error and won't print. And worse, it counts it as a valid print!

can someone verify the coupon is in fact unique? I know sometimes target puts out coupons via coupons inc that are all the same (remember the good old $10 GC with $50 purchase?)

My coupon ends with 7314-52

Ther way around the coupon print limit, is use an older computer , create an image of it before printing any coupons. Print your coupons re image the machine print again...

File

lol not very helpful lordofire but thanks ... anyhew regardless i got it to print out twice using both firefox and chrome even with the cataline software besides its a LOT farther to target then the dollar store where they are always $1 and have them in stock most of the time. ty

Thanks LOF. You are the best

Green for you!

zip1212 said:   lol not very helpful lordofire but thanks ... anyhew regardless i got it to print out twice using both firefox and chrome even with the cataline software besides its a LOT farther to target then the dollar store where they are always $1 and have them in stock most of the time. ty

print preview

arrrrghrr. rip, rip. That is me pulling my hair out over my stupidity for having wasted my time trying to get around Target's "We Really Don't Want You To Have A Coupon, This Is Just A Tease" version of customer no-service. Like zip 1212 mentioned - I'll be fashion shopping at Le Dollar Store soon for my groovy flip-flops.

the coupon I saw said $2 off "select" womens sandals. I wonder if those $2 flip flops will be considered "select"??

Did anyone got it?

I was surprised that I somehow managed to print the coupon (actually printed two, but don't know if they will honor both), but I haven't been to the store yet to see which sandals are included.

When is the hot deal over? - E

If it is the ones in this weeks ad, it is 2 for $4 or $2.50 each. The coupons say limit one per customer.

The cashier took both coupons but it still came up 50 cents plus tax because for some strange reason, the first pair was $2.50 and the second pair was $1.50 (2.50-1.00 for 2 discount).

not sure how that worked out for you but i went there with 2 coupons on sunday and got both for free. ( they were $2 and generic flip flops anyone can wear ) i also got some brown show polish for 15% off which was like $1.25

BTW i hit the Dollar Tree as well which had solar lights ( got 4 ) and ribeye steaks ( got 21 ) for $1

For some reason it may not ring up correctly. They should be able to adjust it/manually enter the amount.
It's a valid coupon and a valid sale...

I went Tuesday in Diberville, MS. First pair rang up $2.00 and 2nd pair rang up $1.50. Used two coupons, first one scanned $2.00 off and 2nd one scanned $1.50 off so both pairs free for me.

Can someone help me? How do I remove the "uploaded by lordoffir" word from the coupon? TIA!

bigal24 said:   Can someone help me? How do I remove the "uploaded by lordoffir" word from the coupon? TIA!

You print the coupon and it magically disappears.

Picked up another free pair yesterday.
Thanks

went to my local Target yesterday pm to do my errands in one trip and all gone @ Target. got me one on $7.99 with pretty wild daisy designs and the $2.00 cpn went thru fine but not free, of course. Good deal to have $2.00 off cpn. Thank you very much, OP.

looks like Target pulled them. could you please remove the 'lof' logo and pm me the coupon if you don't mind sharing?

This did not work for me. I tried to get 4, and they were listed as 2 for $4 at the store I went to. The first one rang up at $2.50, the 2nd at $1.50 (and I guess the 3rd and 4th the same way, I didn't notice). When the cashier scanned the coupons. the first two scanned at $2 but then last two at $1.50, leaving me at $1. Pointed it out to the cashier, who called a supervisor, who pointed out the limit 1 per customer wording on the coupon. At that point, the cashier was just going to sell me one (which was going to be $2.50), and it was going to end up at 50c, so I left them with the cashier told her to forget it, and took my coupons and left. Dropped the coupons somewhere in the store before leaving. We didn't need them, anyway.

A better cashier might have adjusted the coupon amounts, but this one did not.

You brought it on yourself. Why would you be so greedy and try to use so many coupons?

One at a time, man. Not hard. - E

DeltaSigChi4 said:   You brought it on yourself. Why would you be so greedy and try to use so many coupons?

Did you read my post? One at a time would not have worked, either. It would have come out to 50c since the first pair rang up at $2.50. And buying 2 would have had the same problem, since the 2nd coupon would have only taken off $1.50. And I specifically asked the cashier if I could use more than one, and she said it was OK.

Since you're obviously so smart, tell me how I could have made it come out to free using one coupon at a time?

It would have worked if you bought them when they were on sale for $2

billrubin said:   DeltaSigChi4 said:   You brought it on yourself. Why would you be so greedy and try to use so many coupons?

Did you read my post? One at a time would not have worked, either. It would have come out to 50c since the first pair rang up at $2.50. And buying 2 would have had the same problem, since the 2nd coupon would have only taken off $1.50. And I specifically asked the cashier if I could use more than one, and she said it was OK.

Since you're obviously so smart, tell me how I could have made it come out to free using one coupon at a time?

Lildeb550 said:   It would have worked if you bought them when they were on sale for $2They were on sale 2 for $4 at the store I went to and you had to buy 2 to get the sale price. I bought them on the Saturday of the sale week.

JJasper posted that they had the same sale pricing.

Free flip-flops? Thanks.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014