Voting History
rated:
Free car anti-slip mat on Facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/urgentcarebumperrepair/app_128953167177144

Member Summary

anti-slip matt
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

in for one. Thnanks.

After entering my info, I got a popup indicating that I was required to provide my cellphone number. Hmmmmm

Nice. Thanks OP!

Went through w/ no pop-ups asking for my cell. Hope it comes!

"FB" should be in the title.

Sure, Ok! Yea, Right on!

Thanks and Green!

One can hope this will show up.

It's a fake...Google the site and find their real page and you will see this...the fake site had posted a sponge giveaway in the fall...

Fans of ours- please grant us one Christmas wish- will you please go into this fake Urgent Care Bumper Repair facebook page. <<Just hit the link and report it in the top right * menu. This fake Urgent Care Bumper Repair is phishing - and using our good name to do it. Help us let Facebook know who the real Urgent Care Bumper Repair is and take this scammer down.
Thanks and Happy Holidays!

yeah, waste of time...dirty bastards...we'll get 'em
http://slickdeals.net/forums/showpost.php?p=53384106&postcount=3

scam

keithandnorma said:   yeah, waste of time...dirty bastards...we'll get 'em
http://slickdeals.net/forums/showpost.php?p=53384106&postcount=3

Damn! I didn't read before I submitted my info. Good that I never give out a real email address or even a real name. The phone number they got from me is google voice. I am gonna block that bastard if he calls. They can have my real physical address and waste money on postage.

This company is in the (now archived) thread on FB Hijacking/Brandjacking. See this post by Mumzof2 for the details she found. Anything posted by a newbie for a FB freebie that seems to good to be true (higher value than average freebie, offered outside of area of business location) should be suspect. These are often shills working for the scammers by posting the fake freebies. The shill actually gets paid to post, and paid for every person who signs up for the freebie. The scammers sell your info on lists to junk mailers, telemarketers and spammers.

The cell phone pop-up fools you by stating you must provide your # to get the freebie. One FW'er fell for it and reported in another thread that he was signed up for a service that costs $14.99 a month, and he had to somehow get the charge reversed and the service undone. He posted to warn others not to do what he did. I have reported this FB page, the fake Chicago Fabric, Presto's Pizza, and many others over and over to Facebook. Nothing happens. The best thing to do is to warn others, eventually the word gets out these are scams, and their traffic diminishes.

I always use temporality email address, fake cell or landline ph nbrs for freebies.

same thing FB does nothing when they are reported. $$$ is their only concern.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014