• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
free stuff

*** NOTICE TO OUR CUSTOMERS ***

1. We are currently giving away our Natural Mineral Pore cleanser and couple of other product samples for you to try and test. If you are interested in receiving our free samples, please email us your name and address to Inquire@doctorminerals.com

2. We now have our Skincare line products under each category (Spray/Toner, lotion/body& hair/Facial treatment/make-up, etc) for you to simply browse through. If you have any problem finding the product you are looking for, or have any questions, please call us toll free at 1-877-691-2550.

Member Summary

doctorminerals.com (60.02kB)
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer

I tried emailing this offer, and it bounced(said the email did not exist). It originated from a dkkim112@gmail.com
So, I don't know what to think?

try calling them. ill do it when i get a chance

Well, I put doctormineral (without the s) in the email addy, and it did not bounce.

i have dry skin and could use some help.

brunello said:   i would like to receive free samples.

(Personal info deleted)

Thank you

NEVER post your personal info in the forum. FatWallet is not the vendor sending the samples. You need to follow the instructions in the first message, which instructs you to email your information. For many freebies in the forum, you have to click the link and fill out a sign-up form. Personal information posted in forums is not secure, spam bots harvest it for lists, and once you are on the list, you get unwanted, spam, junk mail, etc.

paychecktopaycheck said:   Well, I put doctormineral (without the s) in the email addy, and it did not bounce.

Good point. Try emailing to Inquire@doctorminerals.com

I took off the s and I was able to send my email.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014