• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
This is such a great deal, I am posting this as a separate topic so it does not get lost in the main MCR thread. Each cap is worth 33 points (3 regular and 30 bonus points). Credit goes to to blackchild and WildBill1262 for this info.

You first put in one cap code, then put in the following 3 WalMart codes:

0068113171534 (pizza)
0020279200000 (sandwich)
0068113191775 (chicken)

You get 10 bonus points for each code, which gives you 30 bonus points for one cap. There is a limit of 3 per month until November, so you can repeat this with two more cap codes, which gives you an additional 30 bonus points for each cap. So for 3 caps, you get 90 bonus points for this month alone. Do this each month and you'll max this out with 630 bonus points (90 bonus points for 7 months).

You can use red caps, black caps, grey caps or green caps.

The WalMart MCR deal:
http://www.mycokerewards.com/showLBE.do?id=walmart2013&WT.mc_id=...

Member Summary

Mycokerewards Walmart bonus points (147.00kB)
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Type "kangaroo" instead of "roo"

leonc (Oct. 30, 2013 @ 9:05a) |

Eh... just tried and 'roo' or 'ROO' works fine.  No points right away, but does give a message about buying from Kangaro... (more)

Danzilla (Oct. 30, 2013 @ 1:06p) |

Last couple of days...

BTW, before "ROO" worked for me, but not now. "KANGAROO" however did work.

rsuaver (Nov. 27, 2013 @ 9:51p) |

Great deal if only I had a cap code.

Tried per your instructions and did not get bonus points

"Thank you for entering your WalMart meals UPC code. If you’ve already entered a participating MCR code within the same session, you have earned 10 MCR bonus points. If you haven’t yet entered your participating PIN code, be sure to enter one now to receive your bonus points. Your bonus points will be credited to your account within 48 hours. Limit 3 redemptions per member per month. While supplies last. Offer begins 5/13/13 and ends 11/30/13."

Hope this works!

Thanks OP. I tried it on my MCR account, now we have to wait and see in 48 hrs.

Your bonus points will be credited to your account within 48 hours. Limit 3 redemptions per member per month.Ends 11/30/13.

you get green for this doozy

Can I use 12 pack codes too?

Free points are free points. Green for you. Thank you

Should be no need to wait I got my bonus points right away. I used the Enter Multiple Codes page and put in first cap code then all three bonus codes one by one and each one showed 10 bonus points and changed my point total. Repeated with two more cap codes for a total of 99 points with only 3 of my weekly 120 points used so far.

You can do this once each month through November.

I also entered one 12 pk code and then entered the coppertone code 4 times for 40 more bonus points then 4 more 12 pk codes and was able to get 20 more coppertone bonus points. Two of the 12 pks didn't give me the coppertone points so it must be a limit of 6 uses per week or month. I right now show using 59 out of my 120 weekly allowed points but have received 203 points this week.

Thanks for the separate thread, op.

WingsOverVirginia said:   Should be no need to wait I got my bonus points right away. I used the Enter Multiple Codes page and put in first cap code then all three bonus codes one by one and each one showed 10 bonus points and changed my point total. Repeated with two more cap codes for a total of 99 points with only 3 of my weekly 120 points used so far.

Dont know why but on the enter muli codes page all but the first are gray and will only let me enter in the first.

tightpapa said:   WingsOverVirginia said:   Should be no need to wait I got my bonus points right away. I used the Enter Multiple Codes page and put in first cap code then all three bonus codes one by one and each one showed 10 bonus points and changed my point total. Repeated with two more cap codes for a total of 99 points with only 3 of my weekly 120 points used so far.

Dont know why but on the enter muli codes page all but the first are gray and will only let me enter in the first.

enter a code in the first box, hit submit then the next box is ungreyed!

I entered one code at a time. First a cap code, then followed by each WM code. Each time I got the message that the bonus points would be credited in 48 hours. They were not immediate.

I do not see any way to enter multiple ones at a time. The 'enter another code' is the only box that shows up and that's only for another code (or promo).

Anyone know where the PIN they are talking about is found?

Can't wait to get home to enter my saved codes - thanks

rsuaver said:   I entered one code at a time. First a cap code, then followed by each WM code. Each time I got the message that the bonus points would be credited in 48 hours. They were not immediate.

I do not see any way to enter multiple ones at a time. The 'enter another code' is the only box that shows up and that's only for another code (or promo).

On the upper left of the home page right under the "Enter Your Code" box is a link that says "Enter multiple codes"

Nomoboro said:   Anyone know where the PIN they are talking about is found?
As far as I can find the "pin" they are talking about is the cap or 12pk code

Nomoboro said:   Anyone know where the PIN they are talking about is found?

No one mentioned a PIN anywhere in their remarks, what are you talking about? I think you mean the "CODES" found inside the caps or the letter & numbers inside the 12-pac cases.

I don't know much about this MCR stuff but can enter the codes but I usually give them to my son who enters them to get the most advantageous point total. I have over 6000 points available and we usually get a free case of Coke a week. Last time I looked at his total it was over 10,000.

raster1944 said:   Nomoboro said:   Anyone know where the PIN they are talking about is found?

No one mentioned a PIN anywhere in their remarks, what are you talking about? I think you mean the "CODES" found inside the caps or the letter & numbers inside the 12-pac cases.

I don't know much about this MCR stuff but can enter the codes but I usually give them to my son who enters them to get the most advantageous point total. I have over 6000 points available and we usually get a free case of Coke a week. Last time I looked at his total it was over 10,000.

Check the 3rd post after the OP. Had me a little confused last night when I read it too.

WingsOverVirginia said:   Nomoboro said:   Anyone know where the PIN they are talking about is found?
As far as I can find the "pin" they are talking about is the cap or 12pk code

CAPS - 12 pack codes are not valid for the offer. The Pizza and Chicken meals mention the code of a 2L bottle is required. The Sandwich mean mentions the code of a 16oz bottle is required. We all know all caps are the same, so any are good. However, the 12pk codes won't work.

Now, I entered the codes yesterday and still not showing - I entered one at a time instead of on the multiple code entry (which I guess I was blind not to see). So I need to wait the full 48 hours before I complain.

I read the WM directions, after the instructions here. It appears that 1) you have to put in the WM code first and then your MCR code. However, it did say either in the same session. The WM promo says 2L. I mix my caps so I am not sure which is the 2L caps. I am doubtful that the instructions below will work, but I shall see in the next 48 hours. It's easy for me to check, since I started out with zero points in my account.

Like the poster said earlier, free points are free points (it's only a 48 hour wait for posting). Green!

it was 96 hours since I entered my first code and 3 WM codes. My point balance still didn't increase. I first put the cap code then 3 WM codes. Is there a sec=quence to follow ? According to what I read on the MCR WM promo page, there shouldn't be. But wanted to learn if others have the same thing happening.

70 hrs later and no bonus points

TAZ420 said:   tightpapa said:   WingsOverVirginia said:   Should be no need to wait I got my bonus points right away. I used the Enter Multiple Codes page and put in first cap code then all three bonus codes one by one and each one showed 10 bonus points and changed my point total. Repeated with two more cap codes for a total of 99 points with only 3 of my weekly 120 points used so far.

I did but the next box is not ungreyed and the submit button is gone. I started over with a WalMart code, hit submit, and got 0 points but the next box is ungreyed.

TAZ420 said:   tightpapa said:   WingsOverVirginia said:   Should be no need to wait I got my bonus points right away. I used the Enter Multiple Codes page and put in first cap code then all three bonus codes one by one and each one showed 10 bonus points and changed my point total. Repeated with two more cap codes for a total of 99 points with only 3 of my weekly 120 points used so far.

Not working for me? And still haven't got the WM codes.

qcumber98 said:   TAZ420 said:   tightpapa said:   WingsOverVirginia said:   Should be no need to wait I got my bonus points right away. I used the Enter Multiple Codes page and put in first cap code then all three bonus codes one by one and each one showed 10 bonus points and changed my point total. Repeated with two more cap codes for a total of 99 points with only 3 of my weekly 120 points used so far.

I did but the next box is not ungreyed and the submit button is gone. I started over with a WalMart code, hit submit, and got 0 points but the next box is ungreyed.

Did the same for me.

Finally got some caps thanks op! Great find

Not working after 3 days. :<

Submitted help request and got canned response so far. No points yet.

tightpapa said:   qcumber98 said:   TAZ420 said:   tightpapa said:   WingsOverVirginia said:   Should be no need to wait I got my bonus points right away. I used the Enter Multiple Codes page and put in first cap code then all three bonus codes one by one and each one showed 10 bonus points and changed my point total. Repeated with two more cap codes for a total of 99 points with only 3 of my weekly 120 points used so far.

Did the same for me.

I'm experiencing this same glitch, too. On the multiple codes page, as soon as a cap code is entered, the submit button disappears and will not allow further entries. Sigh. Looks like it's going to require some attention to make sure points are properly credited.

it's been over 7 days since I entered these codes for the first time and I've still not gotten my extra points.

it dosent work..i never received any bonus points either

just got off the phone with coke rewards, they are trying to say that you have to have a new cap with each meal code (above). They also said you had to go only to the www.coke.com/walmart and use that link to log into to coke rewards in order to get the bonus point - will I tried that and it didn't work. They are investigating my account but it looks like I will be on the phone with them again tomorrow - this sucks big time. Oh and for anyone who would like to call and check on their account the number is 1-866-674-2653

loisjones said:   just got off the phone with coke rewards...
Thanks for the update. Disappointing to see they are giving customers the big company runaround. They claim you had to use the /WalMart subsite to enter codes? How do they explain the confirmation people got (if you entered a valid code… you'll get your bonus points within 48 hours)? What a bunch of hooey.

Yeah, looks like they are going to get a lot of calls from unhappy customers unless they decide to do a simple fix and quick.

after being on the phone with them for over 30 minutes yesterday and them giving me the run around (as I previously stated), when I got home I thought I'd check my account - well quess what - they had given me my bonus points. Now I'll see if the weblink they gave me is working properly today - might be on the phone with them again. EVERYONE NEEDS TO START CALLING THEM AND MAYBE THEY WILL FIX THIS GLICH IN THEIR PROGRAM!

On the phone now (for a while) and they are looking into it. Now, is the deal per calendar month? First entries were on May 25th... Want them to 'fix' the problem first before I try again. I don't have that many caps...

EDIT: After a good 20+ minutes, they credited the 30 points but by hand. Will try again later with new caps, maybe doing one at a time instead to make sure the bonus points get added.

Is anyone getting bonus points now. Still nothing here.

Skipping 33 Messages...
Last couple of days...

BTW, before "ROO" worked for me, but not now. "KANGAROO" however did work.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014