• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
I'm not getting the bonus points either. I contacted MCR, they emailed me back explaining how the WalMart codes and caps worked. I don't think they understand that the extra points, are not showing, in our account. I'm going to call them tomorrow, I've been waiting since June 3rd.

What is the PIN that is asked when entering the codes?

davidgross said:   What is the PIN that is asked when entering the codes?

http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/free-stuff/1274871/m17764599/#m1...

I just got the bonus points.

The PIN is the code on the caps, fridge packs and so on.

davidgross said:   I just got the bonus points.
It would be helpful if you explained more clearly.

Got the bonus points immediately after entering codes? after a long wait? after contacting customer service? What?

I received my bonus points (10 per cap) after three weeks.

I put the codes from the cap and from the stuff Wal-Mart and less than 48 hours later, the points were added to my account. It was added to my account without any problems.

I've received my bonus points also, Been waiting since June 3rd. Thanks to MCR for fixing the problem.

I only got 30 extra points for 9 caps

So anyone knows if it is per calendar month or every 30 days?

Just entered 3 more caps and the UPC codes. But looking at my points history I noticed that they game me only 30 bonus point for my end of may caps. It's possible that last time I only entered one UPC per cap instead of all three. I also did get 30 bonus points from customer service tough.

NOTE: After several days, no extra points were added. Since the WM bonus points from last point entry were credited in 6/17, I assume I would need to wait till July to try again. UGH.

rsuaver said:   So anyone knows if it is per calendar month or every 30 days?

For me, it didn't work either way. I last got bonus points on 5/18. I tried at the start of June, no bonus. I tried today 6/22, no bonus.

BTW, I got another 30 points credited on 7/1 for the WalMart offer. So clearly not getting 30 per cap but 30 total.

Also, tried entering another cap today and bonus code and got the following message:

Close

Sorry to say, but you've enter the maximum amount of Bonus Points this week. Hang on to those, because the Weekly Points Tracker resets Monday at 12 a.m. ET.

I got the same message, but haven't entered any codes???

Bonus points have been working again but don't apply to your balance right away. Enter the WalMart and Cap codes and the bonus points are being rewarded on the next weeks reset, but only 30 points per week. Not as gratifying as 90 points for 3 caps all at once but free points are free points!

What is the pin code it asked for? Its not the cap code or the upc code

Does anyone know if the bonus points are still given on the following week's reset? I still haven't got any.

WalMart bonus codes are on a monthly reset. I've gotten the full 90 points each month except the second month.

Ive gotten the same 48 hour message for the sandwich and chicken codes.

For the pizza code I got:

"Sorry to say, but you've enter the maximum amount of Bonus Points this week. Hang on to those, because the Weekly Points Tracker resets Monday at 12 a.m. ET"

I will be on the phone asap (m-f 9am-7pm et 866-674-2653).

seledorian said:   Ive gotten the same 48 hour message for the sandwich and chicken codes.

For the pizza code I got:

"Sorry to say, but you've enter the maximum amount of Bonus Points this week. Hang on to those, because the Weekly Points Tracker resets Monday at 12 a.m. ET"

I will be on the phone asap (m-f 9am-7pm et 866-674-2653).

I got the same message. 

Just talked to coke. The WalMart codes have to be entered with a 2 liter coca cola or a 20 oz coca cola. I got 10 for the sandwich and a 20 oz the following week.

TY, OP and other posts.

FYI - I'm able to put the 2nd and 3rd codes. The first gives me a you reached the maximum codes for this week...

I had a question about the zeros in the Wal Mart codes? Are they entered as zeros or the letter O? Or does it even matter?

They're zeroes.

I saw this on another site:

Log on to MCR
Enter a 3 point cap code of your own
Enter 0068113171534 where you normally enter your Coke codes. Enter this code 3 times in a row.
Repeat the same steps with the following codes (Enter coke code, then under these codes 3 times each):
Although it says points will be credited in 48 hours it may actually take a week or longer for them to show up in your account.
You can do this with each code once per month, so 30 points per code, 4 codes= 120 points per month. Ends 11/30. UPC code and MCR code must be entered within the same session.

As you can see, they list 4 codes, don't even know if there are more, or if one is bogus.
The bonus points are not added right away, but do get added later.

You can login into mycoke rewards, select "my account", and then point history, and you see if the bonus points are credited.

Also (I don't know if this was posted) there is another promotion "roo" which gives:

Thank you for purchasing your Coca-Cola products at Kangaroo Express. Remember, when you purchase one (1) 20 oz. carbonated product of The Coca-Cola Company and enter the keyword "Roo" you'll get double points! Limit 5 sets of double points per member per day. Bonus Points will be credited beginning July 1st, 2013 within 48 hours. Offer valid from 7/1/13 -12/31/13.

I was getting 3 points for code "roo" and 10 points for one of the WalMart codes within 24 hours.
I don't know whether using "roo" (looks like it has to be lower case) was cancelling out any of the WalMart, because someone gave the impression that you could get multiple WalMart bonues on a single 3 point cap.

Takes trial and error since there is a delay in posting of the bonue points.

I tried what overcertified mentioned above. Entered a cap followed by each of the 4 00codes three times. I entered a total of 6 caps on 10/19. Today it shows the following extra on 10/20.

WalMart Bundle Bonus Sandwich +20
WalMart Bundle Bonus Pizza +20
Kangaroo Express Bonus June 2013 +3

So YMMV on this...

rsuaver said:   I tried what overcertified mentioned above. Entered a cap followed by each of the 4 00codes three times. I entered a total of 6 caps on 10/19. Today it shows the following extra on 10/20.

Just wondering if you got the other WalMart bonus points this month in addition to the four 00 code bonus points?

Tried the "roo" and got message that code needs to be 12 or 14.

Californiaxraised said:   
rsuaver said:   I tried what overcertified mentioned above. Entered a cap followed by each of the 4 00codes three times. I entered a total of 6 caps on 10/19. Today it shows the following extra on 10/20.

Just wondering if you got the other WalMart bonus points this month in addition to the four 00 code bonus points?

Looking back, on 10/1 I got 10 points for "WalMart Bundle Bonus Sandwich"

So that's only 30 for the Sandwich and 20 for the pizza. 

C320 said:   Tried the "roo" and got message that code needs to be 12 or 14.
  Type "kangaroo" instead of "roo"

leonc said:   
C320 said:   Tried the "roo" and got message that code needs to be 12 or 14.
  Type "kangaroo" instead of "roo"

Eh... just tried and 'roo' or 'ROO' works fine.  No points right away, but does give a message about buying from Kangaroo.

Last couple of days...

BTW, before "ROO" worked for me, but not now. "KANGAROO" however did work.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.