• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://www.comcast.com/wifi/default.htm?SCRedirect=true

Look for "xfinity wifi" on your list of available networks (on your computer or mobile device) and connect today.

Offer begins May 24, 2013 12:00 am and ends July 4, 2013 11:59pm. Not available in all areas. Restrictions apply. Requires compatible WiFi-enabled laptop or mobile device. Hotspots available in select locations only. Call 1-800-XFINITY or email xfinitywifi_support@cable.comcast.com for more details.
Comcast 2013. All rights reserved.

"Xfinity wifi" app available at the itunes appstore:
iPad is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. NBC celebrity endorsement not implied.

Member Summary

Xfinity Wifi Hotspots
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

in which locations is XFINITY WiFi offered to non-customers as a complimentary service?

bestbuy1115 said:   in which locations is XFINITY WiFi offered to non-customers as a complimentary service?

Apparently on most of them for now.

Then again, yesterday it kept on prompting me to log in (I do have service with them so I already get it).

interesting since this was a feature they originally offered and removed along with a price increase

Good stuff, have used them before when home network was on the fritz. Thanks OP

They only allow 2 complimentary one hour sessions to non Comcast subscribers.

Cool....Thank you for the post

I didn't even realize that they offer the wireless service to paying customers until a few weeks ago. Pretty nice!
Is there any rule of thumb to knowing where you will and will not pick up a signal?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014