• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary

despicable me 2
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Site is messed up but worked, thanks!

one80oneday said:   Site is messed up but worked, thanks!

It has been slow agreed, I had one ticket, and then registered with another email to get 3 more but did work after which I posted here.

Thanks Archana. Please post the movie screenings in its thread and it's a repost.

http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/free-stuff/1156307/m17815089/#m1...

Awesome, had to log in twice to get the email sent to me, but got my tickets.
Thank you.

failed with me.. said click HERE for tickets and one will be email, and the printout is blank.
Went to try to get more and says sold out, cant find tickets, click here, ask for email and RESET? button and says email not found.
Had tried on facebook signup, and not sure what email that would have sent to? Unsure which one went thru.
Emailed their tech support with link they supplied me, would be interesting to know where my tickets went to... sigh

Same fate as ceejaay

I hope perhaps later i can click on the link which i saved its like - www.universalscreenings.com/email/confirmation.php?hash=tons of numbers&print=y
(not exact link) but it brings up a printer link and then says print preview failed.

Perhaps after website recovers it will let me print them?
I was EXCITED to see print your tickets and click here, and a copy of it would come to my email, but dismayed when system couldnt find my email.
IF anyone chose to sign up using FACEBOOK, how would those tickets be sent, in a facebook message?
(or to the email attached to facebook).. weird.

Sold out for my city and surrounding cities near me.

All gone for Phoenix shows.

all gone in NYC and California

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014