FREE BIG ASS FAN MUG

Archived From: Free Stuff
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Visit bigassfans.com/offer and enter promo code MOC613. Tell us about your facility and we'll send you a free mug.

Member Summary

bigassfans
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
I filled in the info and they sent me something UPS. Have to wait and see....

mspears532 (Oct. 15, 2013 @ 8:13a) |

mug came today

jcschweer (Oct. 15, 2013 @ 12:44p) |

They have mugs in their store for $5. I'm thinking about buying some for Christmas gifts.
Big Ass Fan Store1

luckylu (Oct. 15, 2013 @ 3:47p) |

Offers valid only in the United States and for a select audience. Unsolicited entries will be ignored.
No free stuff for you!
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

nice! that blew me away! lol

very cool thanks!

Totally went into this thread as a fan of big asses. But hey, this works. Thanks!

The fine print above the place to enter all your info (including job, project, company, etc.) :

Offers valid only in the United States and for a select audience. Unsolicited entries will be ignored.
No free stuff for you!

No soup for you!

Kewlio!

just got a call from them(859 area code) and after talking to rep for couple minutes getting prices he assured me mug was on the way

yes, they WILL call you and soon. Signed up yesterday after 5p and got a call nice and EARLY this am at 9...(which is not fun as I work nights )

We have one o these and they are nice

Iwall by at for free

thanks!

i love these guys ( fan on fb ) and wish i could give them business but unfortunately this is not in the current or projected time frame we are working with atm... the good news is though i know who to go to when the time is right and also who to recommend to others that are in the market and want quality. they called me as well and at first i almost did not answer it ( seeing the 859 area code ... ) but i did and spoke with their rep for a couple minutes. he didnt sound too happy about the fw effect... which is understandable. i am not sure if i will get the mug or not but i am a fan anyways and want to thank them regardless.

tantrix1969 said:   just got a call from them(859 area code) and after talking to rep for couple minutes getting prices he assured me mug was on the way
not sure why got red for this post, but anyways in here just to let everyone know ups delivered my bigassfan mug today http://i.imgur.com/vrgjj7V.png/

Got mine today too. I like it, it's funny.

Unfortunately their services are utterly useless to me, although it certainly seems like they know what's going on with fans.

got mines yesterday.

go to their fb page dan they will surely get to helping you if you ask.

Great name!!

And I read it as being a mug for fans of big ass! <G>

PROMO CODE MM713
I WORK IN A 3 BAY REPAIR SHOP AND TRYING TO GET MY BOSS TO PUT FANS IN THIS HOT SHOP!

I got one of their T-shirts about a year or so ago and wear it all the time.

When I received this offer in the mail I didn't know how appropriate it would be.
We lost our air conditioner in the office a few weeks ago. They supplied us with 10 box fans until the air contitioner is replaced. 
Boy could we use a big ass fan! Thanks

I am an hvacr instructor at Midwest Technical Institute, we have a huge lab and we are in need of alternative sources of air movement.

AM TRYING TO GET A MUG....HERE B A GO AT IT...LET U KNOW WHAT HAPPENS.

gbusch8664 said:   I am an hvacr instructor at Midwest Technical Institute, we have a huge lab and we are in need of alternative sources of air movement.
  That's nice.... So what?

I signed up for several offers from big ass fans months ago and thus far have received nothing.

well i got them ... you know why ? because i am on their mailing list and facebook.

I filled in the info and they sent me something UPS. Have to wait and see....

mug came today

They have mugs in their store for $5. I'm thinking about buying some for Christmas gifts.
Big Ass Fan Store1

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.