• Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary

Mario Badescu Peptide Renewal Serum and Renewal Cream sample
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Even though I had an error message come up, this week I received my sample. The liquid feels thick and luxurious. The bo... (more)

formosangirl (Jul. 20, 2013 @ 6:51p) |

received this last week or so. good to travel with. thanks

adlin16 (Jul. 23, 2013 @ 10:03a) |

I received this and have used it for a few days. It just made me break out but I have sensitive skin and most things mak... (more)

antilweaver (Jul. 23, 2013 @ 5:49p) |

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

tried signing up for this offer and when i hit request samples, it just goes back to the same page that i was putting my name and address on, wtf

Went through just fine for me. Thank you.

I finally got it to go through after I checked over 55 in the age box. Thank you OP

I couldn't get this to go through, after filling out the form. I tried FF, IE, and Google. Thanks anyway, OP.

No problem for me, yay! Thanks, remick, and some green for ya, too.

Worked for me--thanks!

ty

Finally got it to submit, in Google. Thanks OP.

Worked for me!! thanks

Worked for me!! thanks

Worked for me. Thanks

got it to work by opting out of emails, YAY

The site is offline. I don't know if this is just me or the site is down.

Received samples; a little bottle about 1/3rd of the way full of serum, and a small jar with the cream. Much nicer than the usual small packets, probably enough for about a week of use. Probably close to $10 worth.

Also received the Juara Samples from this thread, which is now archived. I'd forgotten about those, took a long time to get here. Got the Sweet Black Tea & Rice Facial Moisturizer (small cardboard 'bottle'), Sweet Black Tea Eye Creme packet, and Candlenut Body Creme (cardboard 'bottle'). Juara changed their sampling program, it's now $1.99 S&H for samples.

Got it nice little bottle and a small jar.

got these today, nice samples

I got one for myself and one for my mom and then a different screen comes up. Think its over now.

Got this in the mail today. Small jar and bottle.

Even though I had an error message come up, this week I received my sample. The liquid feels thick and luxurious. The bottle is not full, but I am sure that there is a few days' worth. I am looking forward to trying the cream, which is in a rather generous small jar.

received this last week or so. good to travel with. thanks

I received this and have used it for a few days. It just made me break out but I have sensitive skin and most things make me break out. The wrinkles are still the same. LOL

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014