Pocket Constitution Free!

Archived From: Free Stuff
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Pocket Constitution Free!

http://www.nccs.net/us_constitution.html

Send a self addressed stamped ( $ 0.66 postage ) to address at link to get your free pocket Constitution of the United States from the National Center for Constitutional Studies.
Do it today in honor of Independence Day!

Send away for one for your kids.
Large quantities available for groups. See site for details and cost.

Member Summary

Fores
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

good for my neighbors daughter

I bought some from Amazon I think for 50 cents ea to pass out.

ctgolfer said:   good for my neighbors daughterShe is your neighbor too.

Here's on that's FREE FREE... not "FREE" plus postage.

http://www.usconstitution.net/const.pdf

Here is a free constitution in a booklet form that actually fits in your pocket -

Constitution Booklet

The only fee involved is your time once you print cut and staple it. Only takes 5 sheets of paper and a few minutes. The link above includes a video showing how simple it really is.

Warning: Be discreet. Ordering this item may put you on the US Govt Domestic Terrorist Watchlist.

knickdigger said:   Warning: Be discreet. Ordering this item may put you on the US Govt Domestic Terrorist Watchlist.

Quoted for Truth.

knickdigger said:   Warning: Be discreet. Ordering this item may put you on the US Govt Domestic Terrorist Watchlist.

No discretion required. You're already on it.

ctgolfer said:   good for my neighbors daughter

Worst seduction technique ever

Can we send one to the Supreme Court?

"is that the constitution in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?"

If nothing else, this will be a collector's item. You can show your grandchildren what it USED to say.

nomonies said:   If nothing else, this will be a collector's item. You can show your grandchildren what it USED to say.

Get real.

It will always say what it says.

Then - like now, it just won't matter anymore.

It doesn't matter what the laws say or what the laws are, it is who enforces or interprets them, that is what matters.

assclown3 said:   the Constitution!! I remember that way back,,is that STILL in effect ?

It sure is...and stronger than ever.

actually, I'm more concern about local law enforcement tracking me than the gov't.

mooseranger said:   actually, I'm more concern about local law enforcement tracking me than the gov't.

Local law enforcement is the Gov't. Funded and technically supplied (usurped) by the Feds.

bugsie said:   assclown3 said:   the Constitution!! I remember that way back,,is that STILL in effect ?

Have you specifics to back up that generalization?

Gethome said:   bugsie said:   assclown3 said:   the Constitution!! I remember that way back,,is that STILL in effect ?

Have you specifics to back up that generalization?

Sure, as much as you do. If your own living situation doesn't prove it to you enough then try looking at the U.S. Supreme Court's decisions. Contrary to some popular revisionist beliefs the document is alive and meant to be interpreted as times change. As such I'd say the fact that we have current decisions based upon this document to this day shows it's still in effect and being used every day. As this is not a political site I'm really not going to argue the matter further but I think the fact that the Court guided us towards equality and non-discrimination in a few of the cases before them this term shows that we truly do strive for equal justice in this country as outlined by this 200+ year old document and that it is both alive and well.

Maybe we should send some to the NSA and highlight the Fourth Amendment as a gentle reminder.

flylo said:   I bought some from Amazon I think for 50 cents ea to mail to Washington, DC. ^ Fixed that for you

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014