• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://www.rewardsurvey.com/

I signed up about two months ago and have been filling out surveys since, building up credits.
WSJ was the fastest to arrive, the other magazines like Wired & Inc that I ordered took the usual couple of months to begin delivery.

Thus far, no issues, no bills, and works - especially nice to get WSJ free each day =D

Fast Company
Inc.
Latina
W
Golf Digest
Vogue
Wired
Poder Hispanic
AFAR
Cigar Aficionado
Dwell
Men's Fitness
Self
SHAPE
Wine Spectator
Apologia pro Vita Sua
The Lost Stadivarius
The Last Chron of Barset
Forbes
Siempre Mujer
TV y Novelas
Golfweek
Vanidades
Orley Farm
wall street journal
Armadale
The Way We Live Now
The Economist
wall street journal
228 Issues
$71 Reward Points
The Economist
The Economist
51 Issues
$130 Reward Points

Member Summary

RewardSurvey
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Wish they got a wider selection of magazines (maybe + women's fashion and/or celebrity news magazines or a few more usab... (more)

billetera (Nov. 09, 2013 @ 7:35p) |

I find the selection poor. Can one stack the $10 magazine gift certificates and choose what we want. Would we trigger so... (more)

formosangirl (Nov. 09, 2013 @ 8:45p) |

No, as long as you don't buy (which you would need a CC/DC to pay for them) into those $2/year subscription offers at th... (more)

billetera (Nov. 10, 2013 @ 7:29a) |

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Sweet !!

I got $20 in rewards

Thx!

I got SELF. I'm already receiving several of the others! Thanks, OP! Yes, these do arrive fairly quick!

Starting using this service awhile ago, magazine have always come as promised. Have used it on Economist extensions and a couple other mags.

Cheers, mate!

78 Issues of Us Weekly added for $75 in Reward Points

Does anyone know how long you have to not be a subscriber to WSJ to get it again" I have had it for years but this time my renewals attempts aren't taking! Do you have to just let it lapse, or is there a time period? Thanks!

In for Self. Already receive Afar. It's a very informative travel magazine.

Wow - this is pretty great! Thanks, OP!

ricksgal said:   Does anyone know how long you have to not be a subscriber to WSJ to get it again" I have had it for years but this time my renewals attempts aren't taking! Do you have to just let it lapse, or is there a time period? Thanks!
Good question. I always use a different subscriber name. Then I give a subscriptiopn to that person. I thought maybe I was being superstitious, but maybe not. It hasn't lapsed so far.

cattlet said:   
ricksgal said:   Does anyone know how long you have to not be a subscriber to WSJ to get it again" I have had it for years but this time my renewals attempts aren't taking! Do you have to just let it lapse, or is there a time period? Thanks!
Good question. I always use a different subscriber name. Then I give a subscriptiopn to that person. I thought maybe I was being superstitious, but maybe not. It hasn't lapsed so far.

haven't done this with WSJ, but do it all the time with mags. I alternate with my husband's name or give a different version of my name - with/without middle initial. then after I get the first issue, I call cs to "combine" the subs.

gisele2828 said:   
cattlet said:   

haven't done this with WSJ, but do it all the time with mags. I alternate with my husband's name or give a different version of my name - with/without middle initial. then after I get the first issue, I call cs to "combine" the subs.

What is all the need for switching subscriptions? I have been doing this for years thanks to FW and all the free subscriptions, and I just always keep it under the same names. Then when the new issues show up, they show the expiration being pushed out. No need to call in later to combine.

I requested WSJ on July 29 along with economist.. I'm getting economist, but not WSJ.. I've been trying to figure out how to contact rewardsurvey to get them to look into it.. anyone have a good contact?

Me too...I've used points several times for WSJ and no luck!

Hi All,

Has anyone had to have any dealings with their customer service? I ordered a subscription about 15 weeks ago and still not showing on my account. I emailed rewardsurvey.com a little over two weeks ago and they never responded back.

Thanks

Their customer service never responded to me on my WSJ subscription issues. I submitted it multiple times..

rj888 said:   Their customer service never responded to me on my WSJ subscription issues. I submitted it multiple times..

Thanks. I think I'll just email them every couple of days and hopefully at some point they will be tired of me and respond.

Awesome, thanks

I think they have a non existent customer service department. Things are fine if you receive your subscription but if you don't it is impossible to get a response back from this company.

Wish they got a wider selection of magazines (maybe + women's fashion and/or celebrity news magazines or a few more usable vouchers or gift cards than the single wine-related one they're offering now). Have > $400 in points there and want to use them wisely (my location precludes WSJ or The Economist subs...).

I find the selection poor. Can one stack the $10 magazine gift certificates and choose what we want. Would we trigger some sort of auto-renewal as I had experienced from that service?

No, as long as you don't buy (which you would need a CC/DC to pay for them) into those $2/year subscription offers at the end of the Survey (as is the case on freebizmag, other of their subsidiaries).

They can bill you via email or snail mail, but you just simply email them back that you only want to continue your subscription until it expires and cancel the renewal. I had no troubles going this way...

OTOH, if you ever gave your CC/DC for any of their subscriptions through freebizmag, Blue Dolphin or Rerward Surveys prepare for auto-renewal and the need to cancel in most cases (most/all of those magazines can be suscribed for cheaper than the renewal rate supplied elsewhere if you need to pay for them...).

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014