• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
First 25,000 to post a comment in the flavor makers sections, answering the question "If you started a rock band, what would you name it?"

marlboro.com

Member Summary

ad
Thanks TAZ420
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks

WE'VE RECEIVED YOUR REQUEST
Please allow 8-10 weeks for your gift to be delivered.
Check back soon for additional offers.

You can check the status of your gift by visiting your order status in the Service area of My Marlboro.

Thanks OP.

Thanks. I'll give these to my younger brother - at 54, he's still into hard rock.

Thanks OP!

Still going strong. Thanks OP!

Can someone post a link for this please? I tried but I couldn't find it.
Thanks!

When you're on the main page, scroll down to "Flavor Makers" and click on that. The if you scroll down a little, on the right hand side, it poses the question and you can click on "add your comment". If you are one of the first 25K it will ask you to confirm your address.

isis said:   When you're on the main page, scroll down to "Flavor Makers" and click on that. The if you scroll down a little, on the right hand side, it poses the question and you can click on "add your comment". If you are one of the first 25K it will ask you to confirm your address.

It didn't ask for my address confirmation so I'm guessing the 25k have all been submitted.

I named my band, "(Barry) Throws Like a Girl".

The page says there are only 4,698 comments

Should be in your offers.

Try again it is still live. It was in my offers.

It did not ask for my address either. It just said your comment is waiting approval.

If you logged in to post your comment, the site already has your address.

after you post the comment you have to click "CLAIM..." something it says. Don't remember exactly, claim my free gift, claim my picks, something like that I had to click then confirm my address.

Excellent

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014