Free $5 Burger King gift card - FB

Archived From: Free Stuff
  • Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary

Burger King gift card
Thanks MVP9596
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Correct. You should have gotten the e-card the day after (7/17). If you haven't gotten it yet, you aren't going to. Reme... (more)

yoregano (Jul. 23, 2013 @ 11:08a) |

it is but they claim it will be available at my location soon. they do happen to have the POS also

zip1212 (Jul. 23, 2013 @ 11:12a) |

Do all burger kings in America allow redemption of the points I accrued in the burger king rewards program? If not how d... (more)

bestbuy1115 (Jul. 23, 2013 @ 2:52p) |

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

will be receiving in 2 business days.

Good post, thanks remick.

last time i missed this.

thanks

*Got an email this afternoon with a link to the printable $5 coupon. Thanks again.

How do you get the giftcard? I watched all 10 videos and voted but saw nothing about a bk giftcard???

-Guru

ListedGuru said:   How do you get the giftcard? I watched all 10 videos and voted but saw nothing about a bk giftcard???

-Guru

like last time, the promo only lasts for a very short time before this happens...

Fun videos to watch and you get a $5 gift card. Thanks remick!

is the actual giftcard mailed or claim code is send by email?
goldmareese said:   Fun videos to watch and you get a $5 gift card. Thanks remick!

AugustFour said:   is the actual giftcard mailed or claim code is send by email? Email


After rating
Disclaimer
BK® Alerts members, you can get a $5 Gift Card by rating 10 SportsCenter ads and voting for your favorite. It's that simple! http://on.fb.me/17iSPVU

if i remember right, last time was U.S. mail.
krislovejmt said:   AugustFour said:   is the actual giftcard mailed or claim code is send by email? Email

The screen at the end of rating all the videos just asks for an e-mail address, so it would have to be sent by e-mail.

If you use multiple browsers, you can open up different Facebook accounts on different browsers, rate the videos, provide a different e-mail address, and get multiple $5 e-gift cards.

Is it dead? nothing mentioned about 5$ bk. I got a screen that requested only email and made me check 3 boxes for updates and such -- after I rated and watched all of them. You don't even need to watch the whole thing either, just move the rate bar.

its dead they are just collecting your information now

dtwill08 said:   its dead they are just collecting your information nowWorked just fine for me right now

Found them in my email ! Glad I did this one when it first appeared over at Slickdeals last week.

Thanks for the find.

I got it, 5:58pm PST

Love the Big Papi and Wally the Green Monster ad

Sweet, thanks

Anarchist said:   Is it dead? nothing mentioned about 5$ bk. I got a screen that requested only email and made me check 3 boxes for updates and such -- after I rated and watched all of them.

Same here.

Anarchist said:   Is it dead? nothing mentioned about 5$ bk. I got a screen that requested only email and made me check 3 boxes for updates and such -- after I rated and watched all of them. You don't even need to watch the whole thing either, just move the rate bar.

Entered email but no coupon came -- maybe dead ... how long it took others to get coupon after entering email at FB ?

watched them rated and waited no coupon yet

brilliant idea

FreevilleUSA said:   Found them in my email ! Glad I did this one when it first appeared over at Slickdeals last week.

I received nothing from the offer that was posted last week.

Thanks op
Worth a try....

MrVietnam said:   The screen at the end of rating all the videos just asks for an e-mail address, so it would have to be sent by e-mail.

If you use multiple browsers, you can open up different Facebook accounts on different browsers, rate the videos, provide a different e-mail address, and get multiple $5 e-gift cards.


And it is people like you who abuse the system and keep others such a myself from getting freebies.

ECvogel said:   MrVietnam said:   The screen at the end of rating all the videos just asks for an e-mail address, so it would have to be sent by e-mail.

If you use multiple browsers, you can open up different Facebook accounts on different browsers, rate the videos, provide a different e-mail address, and get multiple $5 e-gift cards.


And it is people like you who abuse the system and keep others such a myself from getting freebies.


So in other words he abused the system before you were going to abuse the system and you were too late. Get over it.

dead? no mention of GC...

rsuaver said:   dead? no mention of GC...
If you got a confirmation screen saying something about receiving the gift card, you're good. If not, there were 10,000 cards offered, so yes, dead deal now.

no mention of gift card at the end. Deal is dead now.

Just got the email notification with the subject line: Congratulations! You’ve won a BK® eGift Card.

oxox said:   no mention of gift card at the end. Deal is dead now.

same for me. dead, dead, dead.

Expired

Still waiting for my giftcard to arrive... (finger's crossed!)

me, too... what would be the title of the email message?
jrich444 said:   Still waiting for my giftcard to arrive... (finger's crossed!)

you aint gettin it its over. you could always try the reward program ( if you havent ) which will give you 50 crowns for signing up. ( 50 crown = any menu item free )

Correct. You should have gotten the e-card the day after (7/17). If you haven't gotten it yet, you aren't going to. Remember, you should have received confirmation at the time of submitting the last review.

The other potential issue with the e-card is that not all BKs have a modern POS system set up to accept them. My nearest location does not, and there is no easy way to determine in advance whether or not a store can accept them.

Is the Crown club open to everyone? I thought it might be currently limited to certain regions, but I could be mistaken.

Skipping 2 Messages...
zip1212 said:   you aint gettin it its over. you could always try the reward program ( if you havent ) which will give you 50 crowns for signing up. ( 50 crown = any menu item free )

Do all burger kings in America allow redemption of the points I accrued in the burger king rewards program? If not how do i find out in advance before making the trip to my local one?

i called my local bk and the lady thinks none in my neighborhood accepts the rewards to be redeemed for a menu item. so, is it true that ymmv regarding which bk will honor the bk rewards program?

thanks



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014