rated:

Member Summary

SAMS CLUB Open House (71.31kB)
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer

How will they do petro pumps?

- E

Open House

No new info...looks like tied into back to school.

Do they charge a 10%-15% fee?

They need to say if there's an upcharge for non-members or not!!!!!!

They've never done an upcharge in previous open houses.
Typically when they run their one-day passes they state that upcharges are not applicable in SC, CA or Elmsford, NY

Went for the first time last year here in California. No upcharge at all.

uthorns1976 said:   They need to say if there's an upcharge for non-members or not!!!!!!

Cool down, don't pop a nerve

In the past, Sam's Club always said there would be no up charge. This time they did not say.

I called 2 Sam's store's in NJ. The first one said they didn't know about the free weekend. Duh! Then I called another Sam's Club. They knew about the free weekend. I asked them if there would be an up charge, then I had to wait a few minutes. After waiting, they told me: no up charge!

Wonder if they increase prices when they do these events.

isabellajones said:   Wonder if they increase prices when they do these events.

not likely..

Probably they want non-members to come and get so excited that they signup for membership

uthorns1976 said:   They need to say if there's an upcharge for non-members or not!!!!!!

Why not just call your local Sam's Club and ask?

what's good at Sam's that they don't have at Costco?

Marvinomatic said:   In the past, Sam's Club always said there would be no up charge. This time they did not say.

I called 2 Sam's store's in NJ. The first one said they didn't know about the free weekend. Duh! Then I called another Sam's Club. They knew about the free weekend. I asked them if there would be an up charge, then I had to wait a few minutes. After waiting, they told me: no up charge!
I go to freehold when they have these and they don,t either know or don,t care that u r there. but always get it with no charge.

No markups. They do require to see your drivers license. I didn't like that and that they input information off of it. You get a temporary paper pass for the day.

Worked for me!!!
Thanks

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014