Member Summary

IKEA (21.88kB)
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer

thanks!!

Thanks remick!

Find no coupon code at all.

Thanks

Can somebody share the terms of the coupon before I go and give them my personal details please? I don't want to be stuck with a coupon that expires next week or something silly like that.

Thanks OP!

Thanks op. Cant wait to get me some of those horse meatballs!

What is the coupon EXPIRATION Date?

is that a unique coupon, or generic, and with name/or other detailsprinted on it?

I just signed up. I've pasted the text on the coupon below. There's also a 15-digit alpha-numeric code on the upper-right and lower-left corner of the coupon, but I'm not sure if it's a one-time use or not.

Enjoy a FREE meal on us!
Bring this coupon to your local IKEA store, and you’ll receive a free entrée (up to $5.99 value) in our restaurant.
See your local IKEA store for details. Restaurant food purchased must be consumed on the premises. Limit one coupon per transaction. Coupons must be printed. No photocopies of this coupon will be accepted. Offer not valid for Bistro or Swedish Food Market purchase. No cash value. Not valid on previous purchase and cannot be combined with other offers. Offer not valid at IKEA Home Shopping. Swedish meatballs not included in restaurant offer at IKEA Carson.

Offer valid 7/31/2013 - 8/14/2013

Just did this and received the coupon.

Enjoy a FREE meal on us!
Bring this coupon to your local IKEA store, and you’ll receive a free entrée (up to $5.99 value) in our restaurant.

Offer valid 7/31/2013 - 8/14/2013

One coupon per transaction

Unique one-time use code on coupon.

in for two .... going this weekend as part of a road trip. free lunch!

WikiPuka said:   Thanks op. Cant wait to get me some of those horse meatballs!

Willllllburrrrrr!

Thanks OP!

Didn't work in my zip code. I was able to sign up for the catalog ,but no promo attached

I signed up for the catalog but did NOT get the coupon for free entree. diane

Thanks OP

dianelindeman said:   I signed up for the catalog but did NOT get the coupon for free entree. diane
  It's over Johnny.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014