• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Marlboro Bandana
Disclaimer
Was listed in my offers today!
https://www.marlboro.com

"NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Limit 1 item per eligible smoker 21+ on or joining the Marlboro mailing list throughout the promotion. Offer ends 10/31/13. 2,000 bandanas will be available at 12:00pm ET daily."

Member Summary

bandana
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer

from email offer
Thanks jam5150
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
i have been checking every day right at 12 noon eastern and nothing

hustonsmom (Sep. 04, 2013 @ 8:17p) |

If you don't see it listed in your OFFERS, look in the red COWBOY UP section for something about it. It may be there

TAZ420 (Sep. 04, 2013 @ 11:07p) |

how i did it after several weeks of trying daily.

hint: load a website with the world clock so you can time it perfectly... (more)

zip1212 (Sep. 04, 2013 @ 11:44p) |

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Got mine!

Thank you,got mine.

got one. thanks.

don't see it.

Don't have it either. Wonder what the times are? It's probably up today. Noon eastern, perhaps?

natevines said:   Don't have it either. Wonder what the times are? It's probably up today. Noon eastern, perhaps?

"2,000 bandanas will be available at 12:00pm ET daily."

Bummer

No bandanas anywhere and its 12:00pm ET. Not a happy camper..

Just got it yay!

got mine, thank you

Showed in my offers ad got. Thank You

Thank you!!

no wonder the website was down....

Quick, get your bandana!

How do I get my bandana aarongreene2010@hotmail.com

I am signed up with Marlboro and it will not respond would like the bandana thank you enjoy be safe

Got in, thanks TAZ420

I would like one how much are they?

Finally remembered to nab one today, thank you!

ronboflounder said:   I would like one how much are they?

You need to provide your Full name, address, Social Security number and date of birth

i have signed in ever day at 12pm et and it always says there out for the day?

vertis59 said:   i have signed in ever day at 12pm et and it always says there out for the day?
Since you posted this message just after midnight ET, are you trying to get this at 12AM (midnight)? You want to try at 12PM (noon)

got mine this morning! finally!!!

Got mine!

Got mine and da hunny's registered today.

Thanks, OP

finally got 1 also .. its back ordered

i have been checking every day right at 12 noon eastern and nothing

If you don't see it listed in your OFFERS, look in the red COWBOY UP section for something about it. It may be there

how i did it after several weeks of trying daily.

hint: load a website with the world clock so you can time it perfectly. then switch tabs quickly i prefer firefox BUT found it will not work with FF after contacting support.. which suggested using chrome.
login ( exactly at 12 no earlier ) and as soon as you do you will see an extra offer or just click on cowboy up and confirm shipping address quickly as the clock is still running and i got this far once and still did
not get in.

good luck

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014