• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
A friend of mine brought this to my attention, thought I'd post for y'all to check out.

Here's the link: http://getmotivatednow.com/products/single-serving-sample-of-mot...

Member Summary

Herbal Caffeine & Energy Product
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
@johncuttsrta me too! 

ghuang123 (Aug. 28, 2013 @ 10:40a) |

Still going on.

runswithscissorsws (Aug. 28, 2013 @ 2:22p) |

Still going on.

runswithscissorsws (Aug. 28, 2013 @ 2:22p) |

Sold Out

Update on 8/28/13 ... Not yet sold out, looks like it's still going.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

thx

That's why we offer a FREE single serving sample of Motivation!, all we ask is you cover the shipping & handling costs : ) NO THANKS

@dtwill08, that's why I posted this here. B/c they're running a promo where, and I mentioned this in the title, the shipping is free. Guess I forgot to mention handling is free to. I got a sample and you don't need to supply payment info to checkout.

I'm confused. Subject line says "400 Free Samples". Link says "Single Serving Sample".

dtwill08 said:   That's why we offer a FREE single serving sample of Motivation!, all we ask is you cover the shipping & handling costs : ) NO THANKS

Your order is free

Choose the free shipping option to place this order without further payment.

Shipping was free, doesn't ask for CC which is awesome. Green!

*Limit 1 Sample Per Person. We Will Not Ship You More Than 1 Sample. Thank You For Understanding.*

Thanks OP

thanks. I'm pumped.

Sorry for the confusion. Should have clarified that it seems to be 400 Single Serving Samples, not 1 sample of 400 Single Serving Samples. Assuming I'm interpreting your comment correctly

I'm still confused.

My best guess is that they're giving away one free single serving sample to each person who requests, with a limit of 400 people...not that I can get 400.

thc said:   I'm still confused.

My best guess is that they're giving away one free single serving sample to each person who requests, with a limit of 400 people...not that I can get 400.

So is it still available? The page isn't loading for me.

sold out = (
i'm always too late!! haha

Looks like it's back

Just received mine today in the mail. That was quick.

I double clicked and got an email that says:

This email is to confirm your recent order.
2x Single Serving Sample of Motivation!: Herbal Caffeine + Energy Vitamin Supplement for $0.00 each
Subtotal : $0.00 USD
Shipping : $0.00 USD
Total : $0.00 USD

looks like am getting 2 samples with no shipping charges.
(I only gave them email and snailmail addresses...no cc info)

Ah - only ships to US.

hello,
I like this thread and the proposal of your friend.

was free.. thnx

Your order was placed successfully.

@johncuttsrta me too!

@johncuttsrta me too! 

Still going on.

Still going on.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014