• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
The FREE Nature Valley Oatmeal Squares Bar will go live on August 14th! If you’re not a Box Tops For Education member, be sure to sign up so you will be eligible for this offer.

If you are a Box Tops for Education member and are signed up to receive their emails, be sure to check your Inbox! Just search for an email titled “Limited Time Bonus: Get 10 eBoxTops When You Shop Online” and scroll down to click on the offer to score a FREE Nature Valley Soft Baked Oatmeal Squares Bar sample – available for the first 10,000!

Member Summary

Nature Valley Oatmeal Squares (66.58kB)
Thanks SweetClover
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

This is live now, but you must go through the link in your email. I can't even access mine, because the stupid Hotmail servers are down.

I was able to go through my gmail. Thanks SweetClover.

I received the oatmeal bar Tuesday.

starborn said:   I received the oatmeal bar Tuesday.

It looks like they are coming from all of the GM programs.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014