rated:

Member Summary

beneful
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer

Beneful Healthy Smile
Thanks SweetClover
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

It's samples of food, plus treats and coupons (see second image in QS) from the Healthy Smile line. Please fix title. TIA!

"Success!
Congratulations! You'll be receiving your free sample pack in 4-6 weeks."

Great find thanks

i cant get this to work on either ipad or computer

Barbiedawl said:   i cant get this to work on either ipad or computer

FB apps usually don't work on mobile devices like smart phones and tablets, but it should have worked on your PC. Could be a browser issue, perhaps try a different browser. I used Firefox when I signed up, and it worked fine for me. Other possibility is your firewall is somehow blocking it. You'd have to set your firewall to allow the page, or temporarily disable it until after submission and confirmation. Hope you can get it to work somehow.

My family really struggles to get dog food because our dog is a pitbull, and eats a lot so this wood help

Thank you. I'll give it to my son, for his puppy.

my dog thanks you.

I got this in the mail today. My dog loves the treats.

Received also.. .nice samples

I received this last week, and gave it to my son, for his puppy, Odie.

gone

Arrived today, thanks OP!

My doggie says thanks

Samples are gone. Thanks anyway OP

Got the box of samples, dingo ate the treats, pommie noshed on the kibble. Coupons are for a $1 off, my sister will be buying these. Doggies loved the Purina treats samples from the past.

All gone 😕

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014