Free mp3 - Treasure by Bruno Mars

Archived From: Free Stuff
  • Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary

Treasure by Bruno Mars
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks for the link. However, you might want to indicate that there is a swear word at the start of the song.

harperr said:   Thanks for the link. However, you might want to indicate that there is a swear word at the start of the song.
Is this in the offical track?
Never heard that little swear intro before...

It is not downloading for me. It just freezes and then says an error message. I will restart my computer and try again. I don't know if anyone else has experienced the same thing.

goldmareese said:   It is not downloading for me. It just freezes and then says an error message. I will restart my computer and try again. I don't know if anyone else has experienced the same thing.

Worked for me.

Hangs for me at "get secure download action from mediapromoter.com" and then an error message.

HempCures said:   harperr said:   Thanks for the link. However, you might want to indicate that there is a swear word at the start of the song.
Is this in the offical track?
Never heard that little swear intro before...


I did a lyric check and there is a swear word at the start. Radio Edit version doesn't.
That phrase add absolutely NO value to the song...

Thanks OP!



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014