rated:
http://www.accu-chek.com/microsites/nano/offer.html

There seems to be problems with the form submittal at the moment

Member Summary

Accu-Chek Glucose Meter (38.37kB)
Thanks djrsn00
Disclaimer
Staff Summary

Error message: There was an error. Please try again.

Yeah error too

Error message too

any strips ?

I've used this before, and what you get is a coupon which, along with a prescription from a doctor, allows you to get a free meter. Mine included about 10 test strips and 2 lancet barrels for the lancet pen.

It works through this link but is a coupon they do not ship you the meter.
http://cvssavingscentral.com/Programs/04_RHG_44589_AccuChekNano....

vickh said:   any strips ?

YMMV on this, but I had to switch meters because of the new Medicare rules that went into effect on July 1st. There are no mail order suppliers carrying Bayer meters (I had a Breeze 2 for many years) and supplies, because Bayer chose not to participate in the new Medicare Approved Supplier plan. I could still get supplies from the pharmacy, but find the mail order more convenient. I was frustrated because of disability issues, I found the Breeze 2 easy to use. My supplier recommended the ACCU-CHEK Compact Plus meter as it is also disability-friendly and suggested I call Roche and request a free one. Generally most meters are provided free by the manufacturers. The CS lady I talked to is sending me the meter with attached lancet device by Fed-Ex, plus she is including several drums. Each drum holds 17 strips. So, try requesting a meter direct from Roche, and you might be offered a starter supply of strips, it may depend on who you talk to in CS, that's why I added YMMV. It certainly wouldn't hurt to ask if not offered outright. Contact the ACCU-CHEK Customer Care Service Center toll-free at 1-800-858-8072. They might answer asking you if you are registering a savings card, just say "no, I'm inquiring about getting an ACCU-CHEK XXXXXXX meter. They will take it from there. Linky-poo so you can browse through their meters.

my fiance is diabetic and he despretely needs a new meter his is very old. There are only certain stores that sell his strips so he could really use a new one.

Thank you,
barrow236@gmail

This same meter comes with a $5 ECB reward this week at CVS which would get you a free meter and a $5 MM. Too bad you can't actually get your free product coupon (because as you noted in the OP the submittal process is giving errors and has been ever since this deal was originally posted in SD).

I just got a tip from another site on how to get this working.

Check your emails from CVS. I got an email on 7/25 subject 'Exclusive offer! 30% OFF SITEWIDE".

There is a link on the bottom left that says 'Get an Accuchek Nano'. Coupon printed fine for me through that link.

MrVietnam said:   This same meter comes with a $5 ECB reward this week at CVS which would get you a free meter and a $5 MM. Too bad you can't actually get your free product coupon (because as you noted in the OP the submittal process is giving errors and has been ever since this deal was originally posted in SD).

I just got a tip from another site on how to get this working.

Check your emails from CVS. I got an email on 7/25 subject 'Exclusive offer! 30% OFF SITEWIDE".

There is a link on the bottom left that says 'Get an Accuchek Nano'. Coupon printed fine for me through that link.

Or you could just click the link in http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/free-stuff/1292571/m17922853/#m17922853   by Gothy, where the CVS link is posted.

Thank you for pointing that out, Sweetclover, but the problem for me is that I wanted to do the deal purely because it was a MM at CVS this week (I don't actually need the meter),  but once I printed out the coupon (from the CVS link) I see you need to have a prescription also to get the meter for free, so since I don't that kills the deal for me. Maybe the title to the OP should be changed to reflect the need of a prescription also in order to get the meter for free.

:    "Receive a free ACCU-CHEK Nano meter with this voucher and a valid prescription for an ACCU-CHEK Nano meter."

MrVietnam said:   Thank you for pointing that out, Sweetclover, but the problem for me is that I wanted to do the deal purely because it was a MM at CVS this week (I don't actually need the meter),  but once I printed out the coupon (from the CVS link) I see you need to have a prescription also to get the meter for free, so since I don't that kills the deal for me. Maybe the title to the OP should be changed to reflect the need of a prescription also in order to get the meter for free.

:    "Receive a free ACCU-CHEK Nano meter with this voucher and a valid prescription for an ACCU-CHEK Nano meter."

Sort of the same here. I wanted it for the MM too, but do also use glucose meters. I took the coupon out at CVS, only then did I realize I needed an RX for it. Couldn't get a RX immediatly, and had to refigure my purchase that day, but I just have to go in now and pick it up.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014