rated:

Member Summary

Free Huggies triple clean wipes sample
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Still going strong. Thanks remick!

cheapee (Aug. 27, 2013 @ 11:26p) |

Live again (Seems that this is available mostly in the evening hours).

SweetClover (Aug. 28, 2013 @ 9:06p) |

Good post, thanks remick.

turtlebug (Aug. 28, 2013 @ 9:15p) |

NOTE: limited amount of samples per day. Samples are given out at a different time each day.
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Unable to accept additional orders today - try again tomorrow.

ditto... I'd call it dead.

UPRRSLO said:   ditto... I'd call it dead.

It's not dead, information from other forums indicate that there are a limited number of samples available each day. No indication as to when the next round to be given starts, so you will have to check back.

Alert:Sorry, we're unable to accept additional orders today. Please try again tomorrow.

I guess Ill check back later.

WalMart.com is temporarily unavailable while we make important upgrades to our site. We appreciate your patience and invite you to return soon.

yep -- still unavailable 8/22 at 9am. and i need these for my 2nd grader

Still....Unable to accept additional orders today - try again tomorrow.

Yep same here. It's not happening.

what is wrong with the stupid site? i have been trying since yesterday.

I signed up yesterday and the submission form was not your standard WalMart Form..

Just worked for me. Order form comes up as pop up.

"Alert:Sorry, we're unable to accept additional orders today. Please try again tomorrow."

same message

"Alert:Sorry, we're unable to accept additional orders today. Please try again tomorrow."

I went it also said come back 2rrow

This is probably DEAD. Every early morning I have checked for the last few days and they said they are out of samples for the day.

MrVietnam said:   This is probably DEAD. Every early morning I have checked for the last few days and they said they are out of samples for the day.

There is a blogger I subscribe to, and she frequently updates her bog throughout the day. She is CDT. On the 1st day, this went live at around 5:00pm CDT. On the second day, it went live around 8:30 pm CDT, and yesterday it went live at around at 11:00 am CDT. So, it's random times. And responses to her blog post show that several subscribers reported getting the sample. They also go very fast once the word gets out that they are live. The first day, her blog shows them being available for almost an hour, the next two days, they were gone in under 15 minutes. It will always say they are out, until they update the app once the samples are available again.

It isn't WalMart that is providing the samples, the link goes to a sample fullfillment center that is probably provided by Huggies. I'm not interested in this particular item, and don't qualify, but I do check the blog frequently, so if I catch it updated as live, I'll bump this thread. There are a lot of these random time-limited amount giveaways, they will always say they are out until they update the app when they go live. I recall last years free Edy's/Dryer's Ice Cream cups, that worked like this. Since I was the OP, I would check the app link, and bump the thread whenever it went live. Personally, I find these random giveaways to be a PITA, and I'm sure I am not the only one. I prefer the ones with set times, or ones where they announce prior the time of the next giveaway. Nothing says what the sample is, it may be a single wipe in a packet. Sometimes the freebie isn't worth the games they make you play to get it.

The OP has quite a few greens, so somebody on FW has managed to access the app at the right time.

ETA: I noticed gtilley posted getting the form, time matches the blog time I mentioned above: 8:30 CDT/9:30 EDT.

This is live now, enter the BD for the child it's for and form will open.

Worked with me after entering MY DOB?

Got the try again tomorrow pop up just now.

It is accepting submissions now, so it is not dead after all but just has a very limited time window (and number) of applications it accepts each day.

it is still live as of 9:21 pm

Works Sunday night at9:45P.Mon the west coast. They ask for dob and at the end they ask you a question like what is 9+7 to make sure no robo fill-out.

This is available again, if you missed out earlier.

Thanks, just worked for me at 9:00PM.

Worked for me 10:04PM EST

Just got one. Thanks OP and Phantom

Still going strong. Thanks remick!

Live again (Seems that this is available mostly in the evening hours).

Good post, thanks remick.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014