Voting History
rated:

Get your Free Biofreeze Sample
Disclaimer

Member Summary

biofreeze
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Samples will be provided to you by a local participating healthcare practitioner via mail. I give permission to share the information provided here with a local participating practitioner.*

Rick505 said:   Samples will be provided to you by a local participating healthcare practitioner via mail. I give permission to share the information provided here with a local participating practitioner.*
  That's actually a checkbox.  Will it take without checking that box? The form is not secure so I'm not entering my info into it.

FWIW, the stuff works great. I passed on the offer, however. Thanks anyway, OP.

after entering the info, got msg "We're sorry. We have reached the maximum limit of FREE Biofreeze sample requests for today."
why not say that before hand??? be aware, these may be personal info hoarder... (scumbags in my book)

Not sold in any stores??????

We're sorry. We have reached the maximum limit of FREE Biofreeze sample requests for today. Sample fulfilment is based on supply, so please check back to see if more samples become available.

It seems to me that I have plenty of company out there!

uthorns1976 said:   Not sold in any stores??????

Not that I'm aware of. These are usually sold through a distributor to a medical office such as Physical Therapist, Sports Medicine, Physiatrist, Osteopath, Chiropractor, and medical supply and equipment stores. You can find venues online that you can have ship to you as well. But typically you must buy this from one of the above, so the sample is sent from them.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014