• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://www.amazon.com/The-Walking-Dead-Reckoning/dp/B007ET5P4Q/

The outbreak has struck, but no one knows it yet. The chaos has only just begun. You are Shane Walsh, a small-town police officer in the adventure game, AMC's The Walking Dead: Dead Reckoning. Keep yourself and your people safe from harm. You have two objectives: Prevent people from being killed or turned into walkers–and keep yourself alive.

Member Summary

walking dead
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Seriously... stop spamming with apps that are already free. This has to be at least 20 different threads. At a minimum, please combine into one.

Welcome to Fatwallet.

Many people have recently expressed the opinion that they don't like free downloads grouped into one thread, i.e. multiple individual threads are a more user friendly way to get them.

Thank you for your interest.

tennis8363 said:   Seriously... stop spamming with apps that are already free. This has to be at least 20 different threads. At a minimum, please combine into one.

There already is a thread, Android App free for 24 hours from Amazon App store. The OP just refuses to use it, because he thinks many want the individual posts. The truth is that only a few want them, most just use the master thread, and the majority of the OP's posts get zero replies/green, and many get red. There used to be a member who would clutter FS with Kindle books, even though there was a thread for them. People began complaining over in the FatWallet forum, as well as negging the posts. He doesn't post them all here anymore, not sure if it was due to the negative response from the community, or the moderators intervening. Hopefully something similar will happen with this OP, he'll get the message that most of his app posts are not wanted here, as the clutter up the forum, making it hard to find the physical freebies that the majority come here for. It's the same reason we have master threads for Coke Rewards, Kellogg's Family Rewards Codes, Nature Made Reward Codes, and others; so the forum isn't congested with numerous 'free code' posts.

mapatsfan said:   Many people have recently expressed the opinion that they don't like free downloads grouped into one thread, i.e. multiple individual threads are a more user friendly way to get them.
  That must be why you're getting all the red then.

mapatsfan said:   Welcome to Fatwallet.

Many people have recently expressed the opinion that they don't like free downloads grouped into one thread, i.e. multiple individual threads are a more user friendly way to get them.

Thank you for your interest.

This is a deals page. You are not posting deals, you are spamming, on purpose, because people disagree with you. Did you think no one would remember how vehemently you argued against this exact behavior regarding free kindle books? Do you not think that at least to some people, it would be obvious you are just being a hypocrite and spamming the boards? I hope you are banned, and quickly. 

And jeez, get your own jokes at least, it makes it less obvious. 

SweetClover said:   
tennis8363 said:   Seriously... stop spamming with apps that are already free. This has to be at least 20 different threads. At a minimum, please combine into one.

There already is a thread, Android App free for 24 hours from Amazon App store   . The OP just refuses to use it, because he thinks many want the individual posts. The truth is that only a few want them, most just use the master thread, and the majority of the OP's posts get zero replies/green, and many get red. There used to be a member who would clutter FS with Kindle books, even though there was a thread for them. People began complaining over in the FatWallet forum, as well as negging the posts. He doesn't post them all here anymore, not sure if it was due to the negative response from the community, or the moderators intervening. Hopefully something similar will happen with this OP, he'll get the message that most of his app posts are not wanted here, as the clutter up the forum, making it hard to find the physical freebies that the majority come here for. It's the same reason we have master threads for Coke Rewards, Kellogg's Family Rewards Codes, Nature Made Reward Codes, and others; so the forum isn't congested with numerous 'free code' posts.

These aren't free for a day, he is posting only always free apps, after having been one of the loudest complainers about it with kindle books. He also thread crapped the FAOTD thread, "notifying" the posts were dead etc. , when obviously, it's called free app OF THE DAY for a reason. I wish it would stop already. I tried being civil, but his intentions seem bent on annoying people by spamming the boards.

Ahh, got it now.

It's okay to have an Android app thread and get pissed when it isn't used, but it's not okay to get bothered when a corresponding Kindle thread doesn't get used.

Thanks for making your lack of consistency much more clear.

mapatsfan said:   Ahh, got it now.

It's okay to have an Android app thread and get pissed when it isn't used, but it's not okay to get bothered when a corresponding Kindle thread doesn't get used.

HUGE difference between the Amazon App of the Day and Free Amazon Kindle books.  App of the Day is ONE per day that expires at 12A PT every day.  Free Kindle books expire from seconds after posting to days after posting.  Having a thread with different expiration dates is VERY hard to navigate.

Get it?  I doubt it.

P.S.  The apps that YOU are posting are always free, so they CAN go in a single thread.

NoMoneyInMyWallet said:   

HUGE difference between the Amazon App of the Day and Free Amazon Kindle books.  App of the Day is ONE per day that expires at 12A PT every day.  Free Kindle books expire from seconds after posting to days after posting.  Having a thread with different expiration dates is VERY hard to navigate.

Get it?  I doubt it.

P.S.  The apps that YOU are posting are always free, so they CAN go in a single thread.

Besides the obvious, which is clearly stated above, I am somewhat annoyed that you are intentionally trying to make things confusing, because no one listened or agreed with you. I am subscribed to the thread you mention, if people want to use it they can. I have searches that notify me. I skim. This is how I make sense of the complexities of this site, and I do miss things, and waste some time. Clearly stated, I don't like every book posted, some are uninteresting, some are not worth it, some are only little pamphlets. I do appreciate the opportunity to see it, because some of the books posted have been well worth it to me. I attribute it to my "cost" for those free books and apps.

What I don't do is aggressively post on threads that don't interest me, I ignore them. I don't make posts about things i have no interest in just to make noise. No one else, including all the posts you gave red to, or thread crapped on, was intentionally trying to be subversive. The others you complained about obviously monitor their threads, post correctly, started combing posts together for organization, and most importantly, see what they are posting as deals. There is obvious group consideration to their actions, and a desire for better consensus. It is clear you do not, and only are posting to disrupt, as per your own statements. You don't care about free apps, or free books. Others do, such is an open forum like this. What could you possibly get out of following this line of reasoning?

Will you stop if I say please? 

NoMoneyInMyWallet said:   

Get it?  I doubt it.

Same protocol can be used for a single App thread and and single Kindle thread: read the bottom of each thread to find the latest download.  Expiration date is irrelevant as is the fact that a download is always free.  If a download is posted that no one is aware of, even if always free, then some one might like it .

Sorry it's so difficult for you to understand, maybe RIF can help, maybe not.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014