• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://chick-fil-aforbreakfast.com/ComingSoon  

From September 9-14, 2013, participating Chick-fil-A® restaurants are giving away a variety of FREE breakfast entrees to customers who make a reservation online. To make your reservation, visit this website beginning Thursday, August 29, 2013 and choose your preferred Restaurant, the date, the time and breakfast entree.

Member Summary

Breakfast at Chick-Fil-A
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
I just got a text from my local store to come in tomoroww and show text.

dogmomof5 (Sep. 08, 2013 @ 7:24p) |

i have a friend that works at one and he said his managers were talking about it that anyone that comes in and says they... (more)

travis1718 (Sep. 08, 2013 @ 10:07p) |

What time slot did you get? Mine was 945-1030. I think Im going to not use my ticket since the time/drive cost is not ... (more)

zubba (Sep. 09, 2013 @ 8:31a) |

Correct link: http://www.chick-fil-aforbreakfast.com/

Appears to be intermittent availability currently (https://twitter.com/search?src=typd&q=%40cfareservations).

It is not a free breakfast per se as they say, but you get a free single breakfast entree.

They have from Monday, 9/9 through Saturday, 9/14 available from 6:30 am to 10:30 am with one hour appointment slots (6:30 - 7:30, 6:30 - 8:30, etc.). Make sure to give a valid e-mail address as your invitation will be instantly e-mailed to you and you have to bring it with you the day of the giveaway (along with a photo ID).I'm sure the time slots will fill up fast so get in for you and your family today.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Is this nationwide or limited to certain regions?

jrich444 said:   Is this nationwide or limited to certain regions?
  Did you NOT read the start date?  Thereby giving you the opportunity to find out at turn on.

I'm not really a morning person, but I can try this.

Tried this am.  Did not load.  FW effect already?

site will not load, probably slammed.

FYI, I DID read the site, but most of the time it will tell you ahead of time. I didn't see anything on the site, therefore I asked in here. Is that so bad?

It is Thursday morning and still not loading - getting OpenDNS.

msrazzle said:   It is Thursday morning and still not loading - getting OpenDNS.

Me too.

Still down.

Down for me

Site is still down

TY, OP.    Still down @ this pm 3.25pm ET

No longer a DNS error, but "Sorry! We apologize, but we are experiencing momentary difficulty with the Chick-fil-A® "Breakfast Variety" Giveaway reservation system. Please check back soon..."

Wow. None seem to be available in the state capital of CA...

Finally LIVE!

This event has ended

Just worked for me in SoCal!

Here's the link:
Free Chick-fil-A

I just signed up. it came to my email so check your email if u have signed up to become a chick-fil-a insider

We apologize, but we are experiencing momentary difficulty with the Chick-fil-A® "Breakfast Variety" Giveaway reservation system. Please check back soon or follow us on Twitter (@cfareservations) for updates.

sillyfemale said:   Here's the link:
Free Chick-fil-A

I get this error when I click on your link

:404 - File or directory not found.The resource you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

It is working for me now.

fllyingmustang said:   It is working for me now.
Thanks. It is working for me now, too.

It is not a free breakfast per se as they say, but you get a free single breakfast entree.

They have from Monday, 9/9  through Saturday, 9/14 available from 6:30 am to 10:30 am with one hour appointment slots (6:30 - 7:30, 6:30 - 8:30, etc.). Make sure to give a valid e-mail address as your invitation will be instantly e-mailed to you and you have to bring it with you the day of the giveaway (along with a photo ID).I'm sure the time slots will fill up fast so get in for you and your family today.

** Don't click on the link in the OP because it is the wrong link and it will tell you the promotion is over now. Click on the link 6 posts up from mine by sillyfemale. Her link works like a charm. **

jrich444 said:   Is this nationwide or limited to certain regions?
  It is nationwide, wherever there are Chick-Fil-A restaurants.

I'm getting redirect errors in Firefox and IE. Installed chrome and got the same errors.

Followed the link above and worked fine.

Their It department has issues. Their feedback form is broken as well and has been for years. Doesn't accept correctly formatted emails and half the time kicks out an error anyway when you submit.

CFA if you see this, I've been trying to get someone to pay attention to multiple complaints about your website for nearly 7 years now. Just think of all of the folks who have tried to contact your company but haven't been able to do so because they've been unable to do so.

edit: Form is not secure. Use at your own risk.

Thanks OP and other FWers who updated throughout the promo!

MrVietnam said:   
Free Chick-fil-A

:404 - File or directory not found.The resource you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

Same for me

That is the right link. Try back later and it might be back up.

The link in the corrected post works. Just tried and got my email invitation.

MrVietnam said:   
Free Chick-fil-A

Looks like they caught on and its dead.

Caught on to what?

this is not a good promotion if you can't get the food

Working yet again.

Amazing. It is still working. Register now without delay before it goes back to an error message.

does this work with windows 8?

arlinda said:   does this work with windows 8?
  Why post a question?  try and give us the answer. 

Success

Thanks!!

Skipping 7 Messages...
What time slot did you get? Mine was 945-1030. I think Im going to not use my ticket since the time/drive cost is not worth a $2-3 sandwich. I was hoping I might have something else on that side of town to combine trips.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014