• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Got it!

work'd for me..thanks

I actually just posted something on this today...since a lot of you have found out the server went down so all you have to do is go in and say you tried to register and couldn't and they are supposed to give you the free entree. It is running the whole week of 9/9/13, so you can get 6 free things!

I just got a text from my local store to come in tomoroww and show text.

i have a friend that works at one and he said his managers were talking about it that anyone that comes in and says they tried to register and the site was down that they are giving them free entrees and all of them are supposed to.

What time slot did you get? Mine was 945-1030. I think Im going to not use my ticket since the time/drive cost is not worth a $2-3 sandwich. I was hoping I might have something else on that side of town to combine trips.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014