• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary

Free eBook Collections
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks

N1OP.  You know for some, this could have been 2000 posts

These are in the public domain and Kindle editions have been available free for years. It's nice to know if you didn't already, but it's not a hot deal.

Thanks!

David Cooperfield....wow...he is a great magician...,...I bet I get alot out of this book for sure.  wow...charles dickens  wrote the book in 1850...but I see David  on TV and at Vegas...he a magician for sure to keep his age in check

There's this book in the public domain....about bread, yeah bread...you can put the bread in this metal thingy that heats it up. And then pow..out comes this magical jam or butter delivery device called toast!! Can you believe it? Toast! Golly now that is a hot deal!

Thanks, really!

DiamondJim22 said:   These are in the public domain and Kindle editions have been available free for years. It's nice to know if you didn't already, but it's not a hot deal.
 That's probably why the OP posted these under "free stuff" and not in the "hot deals" section of FW.

bugsie said:   
DiamondJim22 said:   These are in the public domain and Kindle editions have been available free for years. It's nice to know if you didn't already, but it's not a hot deal.
 That's probably why the OP posted these under "free stuff" and not in the "hot deals" section of FW.

The OP posted it in Hot Deals, which is where it was when I posted.  The mods moved it to Free Stuff.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014