• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
The FREE Secret Clinical Strength Soothing Deodorant         will go live on 9/25 at Noon EST for the first 5,000 people! Allure and P&G Beauty  is giving away 5000 FREE full-size products every Wednesday at Noon EST for five weeks! For a total of 25,000 products! Listed below are all of the freebies they will be offering.

Week #1 on 9/18: P̶a̶n̶t̶e̶n̶e̶ ̶C̶o̶l̶l̶e̶c̶t̶i̶o̶n̶ ̶A̶g̶e̶ ̶D̶e̶f̶y̶ ̶T̶h̶i̶c̶k̶e̶n̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶T̶r̶e̶a̶t̶m̶e̶n̶t̶
Week #2 on 9/25: C̶o̶v̶e̶r̶G̶i̶r̶l̶ ̶L̶a̶s̶h̶B̶l̶a̶s̶t̶ ̶C̶l̶u̶m̶p̶ ̶C̶r̶u̶s̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶M̶a̶s̶c̶a̶r̶a̶
Week #3 on 10/2: G̶i̶l̶l̶e̶t̶t̶e̶ ̶V̶e̶n̶u̶s̶ ̶E̶m̶b̶r̶a̶c̶e̶ ̶R̶a̶z̶o̶r̶
Week #4 on 10/9: O̶l̶a̶y̶ ̶R̶e̶g̶e̶n̶e̶r̶i̶s̶t̶ ̶R̶e̶g̶e̶n̶e̶r̶a̶t̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶S̶e̶r̶u̶m̶
Week #5 on 10/16: Secret Clinical Strength Soothing Deodorant

Some tips to help you get a chance at snagging these:
Go to link 3 - 5 minutes before 12 noon est. Refresh, refresh, refresh... until sign-up form appears.
Use Google Chrome or an auto-fill software such as Robo-Form, the time you save doing this is critical.
Submit as close to the hour as possible. (These can be gone in as little as 3 minutes.)
Make sure you aren't signed-up for a subscription (unless you want one) They tend to place it in small print within the form.
Good luck!  

Member Summary

PG Beauty and Allure FREE Stuff (67.13kB)
Thanks SweetClover
Disclaimer

thanks got it

Three minutes.All gone.

I kept refreshing the page since 11:59 AM, never even got a sign on page

ultrapatg said:   I kept refreshing the page since 11:59 AM, never even got a sign on page
  That is because you were number 5001.

I LOVE IT!

Thanks..got it..
Thanks your order is processed

I kept pressing refresh and missed out again-- gee, what do you have to do to get in on this??

I kept pressing refresh and missed out again-- gee, what do you have to do to get in on this??

Giving this a ^bump^ for this week's giveaway on 10/02.

ultrapatg, the servers get overloaded, you just have to keep trying. I don't know how good your ISP is, but if you aren't using some form of high-speed internet, you probably won't get through. Otherwise, use the tips I highlighted in my OP, and good luck.

Wow! good beauty products buddy. I like all. Thanks

^Bump^ for the next Wednesday giveaway.

I got in today, using Google.

Got it Thanks OP.

Giveaway was over in a minute!

received my covergirl mascara today...

^Bump^ Last giveaway for Wednesday.

I used Google, but the sign in page never came up, after refreshing several times.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014