McDonald's - Free Small Coffee 9/29-10/2

Archived From: Free Stuff
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
I have also heard that some locations will have†$0.25 Medium / $0.50 Large Coffee and that it may last to 10/5

Member Summary

McDonald's - Free Small Coffee 9/29-10/2
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Which locations?

do not get the free coffee in the afternoon, tastes like dog turds because it's old/burnt coffee........mornings are best

well that wont work for me. not a morning person. any info on wish states are doing this?

so is there a limit of 1 small cup of coffee per mcdonald's location from this coming Sunday 9/29/13 to Wednesday 10/2/13?

Any "official" word of this offer?

is it all day on each of these days? if not, from what time to what time is the offer? thanks

furrysnooky said:   do not get the free coffee in the afternoon, tastes like dog turds because it's old/burnt coffee........mornings are best
††
YMMV, I guess. But I'm pretty sure they brew it around the clock. I've personally never had McD's coffee in the afternoon that I didn't like.†

wow! none of my local mcds participated! they looked at me like i had 3 noses on my face when i asked for free coffee in celebration of national coffee day.

Any Mc in NYC?

to my knowledge no nyc ones participate. correct me if im wrong tho

Any McD in NoVa participating?

TY, OP.†† not @ my local McDonald's. Just one dollar any size coffee. {metro Atlanta, GA}

Great offer by McDonald. I like your informative post.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014