• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary

shake mix (106.40kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer

Site is overwhelmed. Pages loading very slowly. Won't accept my final submission--won't accept my correct zip code nor the captcha validation.

yoregano said:   Site is overwhelmed. Pages loading very slowly. Won't accept my final submission--won't accept my correct zip code nor the captcha validation.
  I'm having the same problem with zip code - lots of complaints on their FB page but no reply from Nature's Bounty

yeah, same here...

me three....

now the promo link just redirects to naturesbounty.com

hmm...perhaps they're fixing it? Hope I didn't miss it. Could really use another shaker

Thanks OP I was able to get it . I did get it through the email that they sent me though.

I got through, thanks!

Works now! Thanks

in for one - Thanks!

Works now! Thanks OP!

In for one. Thanks OP.

Thanks for the link remick got it!

This site is also full of helpful information if anyone has time. I really enjoyed the info on Men's health. <http://www.naturesbounty.com/healthnotes/default.aspx?resource=%...

Also here is a page for a dollar off if it is worth it to you. <https://www.naturesbounty.com/signup/>

i got thank you for entering

Thank you for entering.

Please browse our other great Nature’s Bounty® Optimal Solutions® products here.
Click here to review rules.

Thank you.

thanks op

Good post, thanks remick.

thank you very much

expired...

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014