• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Kiva - You're invited to Join Kiva
Disclaimer

Kiva - You're invited to Join Kiva
Disclaimer
Note to FW Moderators: This is a charitable link. The person and I will both get $25 to loan out to poor needy folks. When the loan is paid back, it goes back to Kiva. We have nothing to gain from this.

The last time I posted this, a total of $3750 was loaned out to the needy. I have been a KIVA advocate for quite some time using my own personal money.

Lets try this again after the previous successful campaign.
Click here to give out FREE $25 to the needy through micro-financing.

*for new KIVA members

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
What a great opportunity! †Made a loan for school tuition.

qcheryl (Oct. 05, 2013 @ 2:06p) |

Great idea, so I'm in

ckluther03 (Oct. 06, 2013 @ 5:23p) |

Fantastic Idea !!! Props to OP

Fatherof3 (Oct. 07, 2013 @ 1:12a) |

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

done

Just signed up.† Nice cause!

Signed up as well.

done...great program

Great program! Thanks OP!

Done. Thanks OP!

lovely! thanks.

signed up. hope it helps.

thanks OP!

great.

Done...nice if the ante could be increased from last time.

Very good cause. Thanks for posting jigsaw1975.

Sent to a book seller in the US. It is possible to search by county before making the donation, may be possible to search with other filters. I didn't try. Always like to go past the first page when doing these types of donations.

Done! Loaned to a preschool.

Wow. That was very quick and easy. :DLoaned†to a woman who needs an indoor bathroom.

OP, do you mind if i share think link to facebook? Thanks

loheiman said:   OP, do you mind if i share think link to facebook? Thanks
† Sure!! By the way, you too can generate your own Kiva link in your own account and get more karma yourself.

Ok here is the update so far folks. Since posting this 24 hours ago, I have given out 61 loans (61X$25) = $1525, which means all of you have also combined loaned out $1525, which brings the total to $3050!!! Thats huge for 24 hour time frame. WELL DONE FOLKS!!! Appreciate it.

Keep em going. We should be able to pass the previous amount of $3750.

jigsaw1975 said:   
loheiman said:   OP, do you mind if i share think link to facebook? Thanks
† Sure!! By the way, you too can generate your own Kiva link in your own account and get more karma yourself.

††
Oh, cool. Thanks for the heads up!

I forwarded the link in the email receipt to 10+ people...not that it will help FW, but because I'm sure it will help such a great program.

What a great opportunity! †Made a loan for school tuition.

Great idea, so I'm in

Fantastic Idea !!! Props to OP

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014