• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

John Frieda Product Sample
Disclaimer
Take the the survey located†here† At the end you will be told whether you are getting the sample, but you don't know what until it arrives at your door. Those who don't qualify will get a coupon, but most have been reporting a sample. To increase your chances for a sample, check mostly the "Strongly Agree" and "Agree" boxes.†

This was previously posted in this thread††††††, but this is a new offer.
John Frieda US said: Looking for a little pick-me-up to brighten your day? Click here: https://johnfrieda.safeprocessing.com/survey.aspx†††† to get a free sample of John Frieda products! *Quantity limited, offer good while supplies last.

While the offer was posted on FB, it doesn't appear that you must have FB, the link goes to their website, not a FB app.

ETA: If the first link in post doesn't work, use the one in the quote from John Frieda US.

Member Summary

John Frieda Product Sample
Thanks SweetClover
Disclaimer
Information about the John Frieda Elite Club posted here. For anyone who hasn't signed up yet.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks SweetClover.

Thank you SweetClover it went through, morning to all!

Got the sample. Thank you.

The first time I got the new volume enhancing shampoo and conditioner set, which I was very pleased with. Don't know what I will get this time! John Frieda products are all very good.

Good post, thanks SweetClover.

paychecktopaycheck said:   The first time I got the new volume enhancing shampoo and conditioner set, which I was very pleased with. Don't know what I will get this time! John Frieda products are all very good.
††
I believe that's what I got too (Heaven knows my fine hair could use some help). Since the survey appears to be the same, I'm hoping for the same. I saw this on my Facebook feed, and wondered if it was still the previous offer, or a new one, and tried it. I didn't get the "Sorry, one per household" message, and it went through to the confirmation screen. So it appears they reset the sign-up form, and John Frieda announced it on their FB page.

I clicked the link and had problem. I clicked the old thread link and got the survey and thet are sending me a sample.

wteal said:   I clicked the link and had problem. I clicked the old thread link and got the survey and thet are sending me a sample.
†† It's the same link, so I went and tested it. May be a redirect problem, but the link in the quote works. Glad you found a way to access it.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014