Free item at Panera Bread

Archived From: Free Stuff
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
https://www.panerabread.com/en-us/challenge.html/#__ptut=mpc11-7   

Get 3 badges by reading an article or watching a video.

Once Entrant earns all three (3) badges, a surprise (a Panera product valued at approximately USD$2.50) ("Surprise), will automatically be loaded onto Entrant's MyPanera card.    Surprise will expire after fourteen (14) days from date from which Surprise was loaded onto card.     Each Entrant can earn only ONE Surprise.

Member Summary

panera
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Here is some Panera Bread Card information who do not know-- On your Birthday you will received a free pastry.

theunderdog09 (Nov. 10, 2013 @ 7:57p) |

How do you get the free pastry is it loaded on my card? My birthday was in October and I didn't know about this deal.

llovley78 (Nov. 16, 2013 @ 11:14p) |

There are two ways you can know what is on your card. One way is to go online to their website and log in to your accoun... (more)

MrVietnam (Nov. 17, 2013 @ 5:34a) |

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

thanks, the articles and videos i watched to get the badges were actually pretty interesting )

Good post, thanks remick.

Free Pastry or SweetPresent your MyPanera card and enjoy Free Pastry or Sweet.Redeem by 01-06-2014

Thanks Remick

did I do something wrong I only see a $1 off any breakfast entrée in my rewards I earned the master baker badge

If I don't have a card, will they mail me one?

natevines said:   If I don't have a card, will they mail me one?
  That's what I'm wondering.  Is it a store card that I can get at the store?  I got the free pastry offer without watching any videos.

I think you have to wait 24 hours for the reward to be loaded.

speshialty said:   I think you have to wait 24 hours for the reward to be loaded.
  Maybe.  If not, I'll print out the email and show it to them.

You get the card at the store, and then register it online.

tiadeg said:   did I do something wrong I only see a $1 off any breakfast entrée in my rewards I earned the master baker badge
  Me too, I'm disappointed.

Panera has something for $2.50? Don't take this the wrong way, I love Panera but a little pricey for what you get even for a 120 pound guy like myself. Cheese is extra. I'm just a little guy.

gump3911 said:   .... I'm just a little guy.
  Size matters!

Done. Nice find OP!!

Thank you Remick!

gump3911 said:   Panera has something for $2.50? Don't take this the wrong way, I love Panera but a little pricey for what you get even for a 120 pound guy like myself. Cheese is extra. I'm just a little guy.

Yeah, the food is overpriced.  Still a good place to be cheap.  Students sit there all day long with free refills, free wifi, and no need to pay for a day's electricity, toilet paper, etc. at home.  And they have a very generous rewards program.  You get a free pastry just for signing up and pretty frequent freebies afterwards.

gooddealie said:   You get the card at the store, and then register it online.
  Thanks.  I don't have a smartphone, so I'll have to make 2 trips (unless I bring my laptop with me).

Got my reward: a free bagel.

ShadowedBlade said:   Got my reward: a free bagel.
Me too, It is a free bagel as the reward.

I gave my phone number for her to look up my reward but they were having wi-fi or other system problems, so she just gave me the bagel for no charge and the free one is still in my account.

Got a bagel. Thanks remick.

remick said:   https://www.panerabread.com/en-us/challenge.html/#__ptut=mpc11-7     

Get 3 badges by reading an article or watching a video.

Once Entrant earns all three (3) badges, a surprise (a Panera product valued at approximately USD$2.50) ("Surprise), will
automatically be loaded onto Entrant's MyPanera card.    Surprise will expire after fourteen (14) days from date from which Surprise was loaded onto card.     Each Entrant can earn only ONE Surprise.

Suzanne You Would Like this, MOM8:^)

Here is some Panera Bread Card information who do not know-- On your Birthday you will received a free pastry.

theunderdog09 said:   Here is some Panera Bread Card information who do not know-- On your Birthday you will received a free pastry.
  How do you get the free pastry is it loaded on my card? My birthday was in October and I didn't know about this deal.

llovley78 said:   
theunderdog09 said:   Here is some Panera Bread Card information who do not know-- On your Birthday you will received a free pastry.

There are two ways you can know what is on your card. One way is to go online to their website and log in to your account (just click on the link in the OP) and from there you can click on MY PANERA - PROFILES AND REWARDS tab in the upper-right hand corner and then click on VIEW REWARDS and any offers on your card will show up there OR you can go into a store with your card and ask them if there are any offers on your card and they can swipe your card and tell you (or you can give them your phone number and they can look it up that way).

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014