Voting History
rated:

Google Opinion Rewards - Android Apps on Google Play
Disclaimer

Disclaimer

Disclaimer
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.google.android...

I installed this on my phone today, did an opening 8 question survey (2 minutes), then I was able to do another 8 question survey (about 2 minutes) immediately after and earn $1. Took my wife's phone and did it on her phone with the same result and earned a $1 credit.

Member Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Got 60 cents for the first survey. Another one for a dollar after a few minutes about movie going.

Apparently I have to be approved to answer surveys...?

Okay, apparently it just takes a few minutes...

Oh well, I think the deal is gone. I answered the questions, but still get $0

I got $1
answered the initial questions.
a couple minutes later the notification appeared, answered a few more questions and got $1

I believe it's area specific since I didn't get it and I'm near Boulder, CO

I used to do a lot of such surveys but eventually feel it is too much work for too little gain...
Thanks for sharing...though.

Just downloaded thanks op. I think the initial survey is the either see if you're just a bot, or you weed out completely ignorant people from the survey pool

political survey just netted 35 cents.

thanks op, shopping survey = $1. took a few days from initial setup until I got a paid one

Well its a nice offer but I refuse to give these punks my credit card info for a FREE item.And I refuse to give anybody access to my cell phone unless absolutely necessary.And folks so worried about NSA spying? The private companies are a lot more to worry about. lol

texx52 said:   Well its a nice offer but I refuse to give these punks my credit card info for a FREE item.And I refuse to give anybody access to my cell phone unless absolutely necessary.And folks so worried about NSA spying? The private companies are a lot more to worry about. lol

So use a prepaid one without any money and a Google Voice number. Problem solved.

Not that it was ever stated, but if anyone is wondering.. it wont install to a Kindle Fire.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014